Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indu S Dongare
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu S DongareYour feedback matters!
I took an emergency contraceptive pill for the first time on the 10th april just half hour after the inter course. My actual date of periods is on the 21st april. When is it likely that I would get my periods this month
Dear sir/madam, how much time needed for sex to get pregnant, one day is enough or continues days needed for good pregnant, and per day how many time ejaculation is best? Pls ans me.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.
Hello Doctor my last month period on April 28th. After am not getting period. And go to hospital take scan and tell they your pregnant but baby is not developed. So you come after one week we see that. So pls give me reply my baby is developed or not.
If no heart beat of foetus is found What might be the symptoms if its like that. What symptoms can be observed in a pregnant lady at this time. Please explain.
Hi, my age is 21 I was marred on 9 Jan 2016 I have pcod and fibroid I am trying to conceive can I take come 50 after my menses.
Me and my gf were fooling around and I ejaculated on her shorts She was wearing underwear beneath and says her vagina is also dry But she used water to clean up her shorts can she get pregnant?
HI, I am 16 years old, and my period cramps are so bad that I cry in my sleep, wake up bawling throughout the night and occasionally end up with a fever and throwing up. I want to look into having my uterus removed. I know for a fact that I will not want kids, so that is not an issue for me.
Why is stretching so important before or after a workout?
Stretching often takes a backseat in most workout routines. This happens significantly more with men than woman, and can lead to a disaster in the gym. Stretching is just as important, both before and after your workout, as it helps in preventing injury. It might not be the most vigorous of exercises, but both static (stretching in one fixed position) and dynamic (stretching in variable positions) stretches are beneficial to your body, and will help in keeping it fighting fit till the next session. So what does stretching help with?
This is a no-brainer. Stretching helps in keeping the body flexible and nimble. It stretches out those muscle groups that aren’t used in most major workouts, and helps cut down on the nervous involvement of unwanted muscles during workouts. Post-workout stretching helps keep the tendons and muscles flexible for the next session, which would otherwise have tensed up and caused tears and sores. You also build up a greater degree of motion for all your joints, which aids in various ways during different exercises.
2. Pain And Improved Circulation
Your heart rate spikes during a workout, and beats at an abnormally elevated rate. Stretching helps ease it down to a normal level. Your muscles tighten during workout, which increases risks for injury. Stretching helps ease them back into a more relaxed state, further improving blood circulation and preventing cramps. Stretching also has the added benefit of eliminating lactic acid, which gets accumulated in your body during a workout. It cools down your body gradually, decreasing strain on your heart.
So what sort of stretches should you be doing?
1. Static stretching
There are two basic types of stretching, dynamic and static. Static stretching is an exercise where you elongate a certain muscle or muscle group to a point where it is nearly uncomfortable and hold it for a period of time between 30 – 60 seconds. Static stretching is recommended for after workouts. It improves muscle interactions, maintains range of motion and keeps muscle tissues healthy.
2. Dynamic stretching
Dynamic stretching is more active, as you keep your body in motion while you stretch. The movements are tightly controlled and precise, and proper execution greatly adds to athletic performance. Dynamic stretches are great warm ups, and a gentle, easy way to get your heart rate up. It’s also a great full body exercise for people who cannot exercise much, and is a great way to engage all the muscle groups in your body.
Thus, static stretches are the perfect way to maintain the flexibility of your body. You should be making them a mandatory part of your post-workout regime as it provides the necessary care and maintenance to your muscles. It decreases muscle fatigue and prevents a lot of injuries. You could incorporate dynamic stretches into your warm up and mid-workout, when you can get your entire body ready for the workout and cut down on nervous involvement of unwanted muscle groups.