Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. HublikarYour feedback matters!
Hi, Actually my wife had delivery in august month, she is suffering pain on body and Joints, actually she was 94 Kg when she was pregnant, now this time 80 Kg, I have done thyroid or common tests but no any problem, she is getting Calcium tables on daily base and proper diet, please suggest us for better health.
Last night l have very pain in my head and heart and my legs ar so much paining and my hand arms are so. i am 23 year old. i am having a problem of head ache. i can not able to sleep at night. please help
My father is having problem to sit on his arse due to pain in the tail bone. He hardly sits down in a chair or a sofa n lies down on his bed in stomach. It has been a year this coxis pain has troubled my father. Kindly suggest a solution to it. We've been to doctors who have said to take rest. The pain decreases when he is on leave n take rests but however the pain comes back again as he has to travel in bus or train sitting. I kindly ask you a solution to it. What do we need to do to cure it.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.
I just got my thumb into the door and it is paining and I can see purple colour on my thumb so what should I do?
patients with heel pain are associated with tight calf structures, which in turn is associated with tight hamstrings. Both calf and hamstrings are two joint muscles and any spasm of these muscles compress the underneath nerves and blood vessels. These tight structures need proper stretching to release there spasm accompanied by some hot formentation.
Do regular walk to alleviate the spasm on your end. Still if pain persist, get it properly examined to identify the root cause of the problem and thus wholesome cure.