Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hrishikesh Gardi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hrishikesh GardiYour feedback matters!
I undergone blood and urine test in thyrocare lab and observed problems such as monocyte absolute count-0.19. Total RBC-5.34. MCV-73.6. MCH-20.8. MCHC-28.2. RDW_CV-20.5. RDW_SD-53. PLATECOUNT-404. PCT-0.43. IRON-27.9. PCT-0.43. ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE-99.9. HDL DIRECT- 30. TC/HDL-5.9. T3-112. T4-10.7. TSH-3.03. Urinary leukocytes-15. Urine blood -25. These are the observed problems. Please sugest any remedies and tablets to correct this.
What happens to our bodies during sex
While most of us are sure that we like to have #sex, most of us also haven't spent much time thinking about what happens physiologically while we are engaged in the act.
When a person becomes sexually aroused and participates in sexually stimulating activities (intercourse, #masturbation, #foreplay, etc.).
The sexual-response cycle is divided into four phases: excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution. There is no distinct beginning or end to each phase -- they're actually all part of a continuous process of sexual response.
Keep in mind that this is a very general outline of what happens to each of us as we become sexually aroused. There is much variation among individuals, as well as between different #sexual events.
Both men and women go through all four phases, except the timing is different. Men typically reach orgasm first during intercourse, while women may take up to 15 minutes to get to the same place. This makes the likelihood of simultaneous orgasm during intercourse a rare event
Phase one: excitement
This phase usually begins within 10 to 30 seconds after erotic stimulation, and can last anywhere from a few minutes to many hours.
Men: the #penis becomes slightly erect. A man's nipples may also become erect.
Women: vaginal lubrication begins. The vagina expands and lengthens. The outer lips, inner lips, clitoris and sometimes breasts begin to swell.
Both: heart rate, blood pressure and breathing are all accelerated.
Phase two: plateau
The changes that started in the excitement phase continue to progress.
Men: the testes are drawn up into the scrotum. The penis becomes fully erect.
Women: the vaginal lips become puffier. The tissues of the walls of the outer third of the vagina swell with blood, and the opening to the #vagina narrows. The #clitoris disappears into its hood. The inner labia (lips) change color (although it's a bit hard to notice). For women who've never had children, the lips turn from pink to bright red. In women who've had children, the color turns from bright red to deep purple.
Both: breathing and pulse rates quicken. A" sex flush" may appear on the stomach, chest, shoulders, neck or face. Muscles tense in the thighs, hips, hands and buttocks, and spasms may begin.
Phase three: orgasm
This is the climax of the cycle. It is also the shortest of the four phases, usually only lasting a few seconds.
Men: first, seminal fluid collects in the urethral bulb. This is when a man may have the sensation that orgasm is certain, or" ejaculatory inevitability" next, semen is ejaculated from the penis. Contractions occur in the penis during the orgasmic phase.
Women: the first third of the vaginal walls contract rhythmically every eight-tenths of a second. (the number and intensity of the contractions vary depending on the individual orgasm.) the muscles of the uterus also contract barely noticeably.
Both: breathing, pulse rate and blood pressure continue to rise. Muscle tension and blood-vessel engorgement reach a peak. Sometimes orgasm comes with a grasping-type muscular reflex of the hands and feet.
Phase four: resolution
This phase is a return to the normal resting state. It can last from a few minutes to a half-hour or longer. This stage is generally longer for women than men.
Men: the #penis returns to its normal flaccid state. There is usually a refractory period, where it's impossible to orgasm again until a certain amount of time has passed. The amount of time varies among men by age, physical fitness and other factors.
Women: the uterus and clitoris return to their normal positions. Some women may be able to respond to additional stimulation with additional orgasms.
Both: swelling recedes, any sex flush disappears, and there is a general relaxation of muscle tension.
Understanding what's happening to you and your partner's bodies during sex can only aid in the full enjoyment of the experience. Combine this with some good communication skills, and you've found the key to unlock sexual pleasure and your heart's desires.
Sir from 2 months my father skin I. E (shoulder, back, stomach) have sign of redness like inflammation mean if the red sign seems today then after next day it will disappear so my father test his blood, lipid, cholesterol test all reports are normal but hb is 12.5 * is there is any problem from that. Sir please help me how to cure this? Why sign disappear after 1 day when the sign disappeared no itching is there? Sir please tell us what problem is there?
I am 49 years old. I have severe burning from the right side and it last for more that 3 seconds. I also have pain in the left side on the bottom of the ribs and gind heaviness while breathing. Chest is always heavy with gas.
i m suffering from throat pain and coughing from 13 days.prescribed by three doctors,but result is nothing. also suffering from low fever 98-100 from two years.
I was urinating .all of sudden I felt tiredness fitness n difficulty in breathing n then I fell down. I banged my head several times on floor. I regained consciousness after 1 min what was that? It happened to me around 5 times before.
Hi, I have a habbit of taking honey with warm water early in the morning. Can I continue this after oil pulling. Can I do oil pulling with sesame oil or should I do only with coco nut oil.
I am 24 years old. My beta hcg report is as follows: Test name - SBHCG (Beta Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin) Value - <0.100 Unit - mIU/mL EXPECTED VALUES 0-5: Non pregnant women and men Pregnant women weeks of gestation Week range 3-4 9 - 130 4-5 75 - 2, 600 6-7 4000 - 100, 200 7-12 11, 500 - 289, 000 12-16 18, 300 - 137, 000 16-29 1, 400 - 53, 000 29-41 940 - 60, 000 10th 46309 - 186977 Is it positive?
Borderline personality disorder is connected with the mental health of the patient and is usually seen in the way the patient perceives himself or herself. This has a deep impact on the brain and overall functioning of the patient. It leads to problems in the personal life and relationships of the patient. These problems are usually triggered by a fear of abandonment. Let us explore the signs and symptoms of this condition to understand it in a better manner:
- Discouraging Attitude: One of the earliest signs of this disorder includes having an attitude that is very discouraging. This attitude may remain limited to the patient or may extend to the people around him or her.
- Self-Identity: This disorder has a marked impact on the self-identity of the patient. There is usually a rapid decline in the way the patient may view himself or herself. A self-deprecating attitude will usually be seen among patients suffering from this condition, where the self-esteem hits an all-time low along with low self-confidence.
- Relationships: Whether it the patient's personal relationships, family, friends or work based relationships, there will be a sharp decline in the quality of interactions that the patient indulges in, due to this disorder. The interactions and dynamics of all relationships will usually take on an intense turn as the patient will have varied unfounded concerns that come from the fear of abandonment. This usually stems from some form of childhood trauma triggered by parental separation or loss.
- Impulsive Behavior: Patients suffering from this disorder will also display impulsive behavior that may lead to gambling, and other risky behavior. This kind of behavior can usually lead to accidents and losses as well as further lowering of the sense of self-esteem that the patient may experience. Also, abuse and binge eating are some of the symptoms of this kind of behavior.
- Suicidal threats: There may be threats of suicide by patients who are suffering from this disorder. This usually happens because most of these patients end up feeling lost and empty, which makes them think that their life and all its activities are completely futile. If you happen to meet someone who consistently talks about how useless he or she is and how nothing in life seems to have a purpose, then you may want to recommend this person to a psychiatrist as these are the earliest signs and symptoms of borderline personality disorder.
- Mood swings: The patient will also suffer from intense mood swings. These could last up to several days and even weeks. These mood swings could go from happiness to severe anxiety and even shame. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.