Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hrishikesh Deshmukh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Hrishikesh DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
My son 10 days whose weight is 3.7kg have blood creatinine level is 1.17 mg/dl and blood urea level is 64 mg/dl. Is it kidney serious kidney disease?
I have kidney stone its maximum size is 8.5 mm last 1 year but I have no pain or any use regarding to its. I want to good suggestion what I have to abd which type of operation is better.
I had uti due to proteus mirallis bactria confirm on urine culture report and I had taken seven days of antibiotic ceftum 250mg bd. But still having problem of burning feeling of urine & frequency is more is there along with back pain. Should I take same medicine for more days & wait or go for usg. Please advice.
I am 18 years old and I have bladder problem. Frequent urination happens to me. Is there any cure for it?
Left kidney 122×70 mm. Dilated pelvicalyceal system and proximal ureter with evidence of echogenic foci "5 mm" noted approximately 10 cm from -s/o calculus I really wanna know what I am suffering from thats my left side abdomen ultrasound results.
My age is 28 now I am suffering from bilateral grade V Vesicoureteral reflex and when I pass urine just burn no pain and problem. Now I am young what should I do now.
I am getting pain when I go to urine. I masturbate frequently and I want to stop this because I am getting disturbed by this. Can you tell me the solution for these two question Thank you.
I am 28 years old man and I have anal pain for 3 year but I when to hospital before 9 months, I was given medicine but the pain still persist what I do?
I am not diabetic, my liver & kidney test is also OK, still frequent urination. Is there any relation of migraine & urination.
My brother has some diet and stomach issue. When he eat something then after some time he needs to go to toilet and he can't digest anything. So please give some solution.
Hi sir my father is a diabetic patient and urinary infection and he is taking insulin morning 10 and night 10 he feels very tired by taking insulin HbA1c is 7 he feeling very tired by taking insulin whether insulin is better or tablet is better please clarify my problem.
After passing urine properly observe that small quantity passes in inner wear also. Is it symptom of disease or normal. I am 55 year old healthy male.
Hlo I have stone in my kidney its size is 9mm can it be removed by drinking water or some kind surgery is necessary for removal.
I have 18mm stone in my kidney's. I already removed my gal bladder due to stone problem earlier. Do I need to again go for operation or there is any treatment.
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer,, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.