Lybrate.com has top trusted Hematologists from across India. You will find Hematologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Hematologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Himmire
Submit a review for Dr. HimmireYour feedback matters!
I am not able to sit on the floor for 10-15 minutes because my legs are very much paining. what should i do.?
I got my right hand fractured it was plastered 15 day ago. But from today in between the elbow and forearm it is swelled and it is pain when it's shakes. This kind of things will not affect me in feature? Because I have exam in next 10 days?
Hello, My age is 51 years. Since few week I am having small pain in my Right foot bottom & Left ankle. For further info I am not having any disease like B.P / Diabetics or so. Now I want to know if I shall show to any doctor or can anyone help me by providing permanent remedial advice. Thanks in Advance. Waiting for reply.
I have some problem on my hand. I always feel pain when I try to lift something. I used some medicine but there is no response. What should I do now?
I'm a bachelor of 3rd year. I don't get proper and constant sleep for at least 5hrs even I have much night outs for academics. I'm getting pimples they are coming and going and leaving Mark on skin, even my skin is oily. So please help me out.
Dear doctor. I am 67 yrs old. I was operated twice for angioplasty (2006 and 2010). Since more than two months I am feeling weakness, loss of apatite, head reeling, vomiting sensation, sleeplessness. I am unable to walk or not getting enthusiasm to do any job. There was also complaint of loose motion some times black stool. Kindly suggest me Thanks and regards.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Tips for a well deserved good night's Sleep.
• Sleep and wake up at the same time everyday, eg- if you set your time to sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 7 am , and even if that night you don’t fall asleep at nine and end up sleeping late and get 2 or 3 hours of sleep it is ok just wake up at 7
• Don’t change the time . No snoozing.
• Never sleep during day time.
• Keep your room dark
• Use eye mask , it is said that it helps in the rapid eye movement phase and helps you sleep better. The eye mask should fit you well but not cause pressure on eye . not too tight. You can find it in any store , airports and online.
• Keep your room clutter free
• Use you need only for sleep and sex .meaning no working and studying on it.
• Do not use any electronic gadgets 2 to 3 hrs before sleep eg- your phone , laptop, electronic reading equipment , TV etc. They cause a major problem in onset of sleep .
• Do not exercise, just before sleeping , it will activate your body. Better to finish gym etc 3 to 4 hrs before sleep or even best better done in the morning.
• Do not have any caffeinated beverage post 4 pm. Avoid energy drinks
• If you read before sleeping stick to old fashion of reading a book.
• Do not being up disturbing topics for discussion during bed time . Better done during day .
• Have a warm glass of milk of banana ( avoid if you are diabetic ) before bedtime .
• Do not at any cost take alcohol or other drug paraphernalia for sleep.
This process has to be followed for a couple of weeks without interruption. And when it Becomes a part of your routine, your sleep cycle will be set right.
If all this does not help then please seek help of a psychiatrist