Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HimanshuYour feedback matters!
My body produces excessive heat. Also I am not be able to eat anything properly for quite sometime as I face problem in digestion. Also for over 6 months I have been facing problem of bloating in every 2nd day. Please let me know the possible reason and solution for the same.
I have skin problem my skin is very delicate whenever I come in contact of sun I get my skin tanned badly within seconds due to this I avoid sleeve less but still hands part exposed to sun gets tanned please suggest.
His age is 18+ but he has problem of bleeding from teeths and nose sometimes so what prescription should be take and he lives in kangra at himchal pradesh by birth.
It pains inside my penis where the uncovered area ends. Sometimes when I got nightfall. Not every time. The pain remains for upto 20 to 30 minutes or even more. What happened to me.
I am an animator, I have to work for a long in my desk my weight has increased 10 kg in a year could you suggest me some diet for me because I cannot do exercise because of time.
I am 63 years old, I am diabetic since 8 years. I have slight problem in passing urine. I feel that certain quantity still remain uncleared. Only after some time and passing of very few drops I feel it is cleared. I have done scanning too, but everything is normal. There is no obstruction or pain while passing urine as such. Please advice me the treatment.
I am 22years old. I have a problem in my head. when I see any proggram of tv, then my head ach is apeared. why this apear?
I have done many tests of depression doctor tell me its very high level of depression. I am taking medicine regular since January. But still I am not able to sleep properly. I am doing job. N it gives uncomfortable during my working time due to migraine n stress. Please suggest what I have to do.
Seborrheic dermatitis refers to a kind of chronic skin rash affecting the scalp or face of a person. It has symptoms similar to that of eczema. Excess oil and greasiness could lead to this condition. This is a commonly noticed condition among children and adults. Seborrheic dermatitis is characterized by red patches, persistent dandruff, and flaking skin. This kind of skin disorder needs immediate treatment as neglecting the upsetting signs can turn out to be fatal; you may face a neurological breakdown after suffering for days together.
Take a look at the causes of Seborrheic Dermatitis:
- This skin disease could develop in response to psoriasis. Inflammatory responses often result in reddish patches on the skin.
- Malassezia could cause Seborrheic Dermatitis. Malassezia is a type of yeast present in the oil secretions of a human body.
- Such a condition could be worsened by the predominant weather conditions. Extreme winters or early spring can make your skin peel off.
Symptoms a person may face:
- The first and foremost symptom is red colored skin. The skin will appear as itchy and tender.
- A stinging sensation is experienced in affected areas. The pain could be serious enough to prevent you from working or resting.
- The eyelids of a person are at times under threat. This condition is more popularly known as blepharitis. The skin of your eyelids becomes red and crusted.
- Dandruff can be found on your beard and moustache and even on your eyebrows.
- Oily, flaky skin can be found on the scalp, ears, face, chest, armpits and also on the scrotum.
Skin disorders are taken lightly by most people. Many fail to realize how important skin is to the rest of our biological system. Skin is the primary barrier to all kinds of infections and diseases. A person should be aware of possibilities that can happen to trigger a skin condition like Seborrheic Dermatitis. Poking acne or scratching the skin of one's face, diabetes or obesity, psychological trauma, and weak immunity as noticed among patients of pancreatitis can actually increase your risk of contracting this disorder.