Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HimanshuYour feedback matters!
How can I maintain my body nd keep fit I wanna look attractive give me some tips tnku very much sir.
Hi I have problems in my stomach since last 2 year please tell me the way to get well soon. How I could be well from these problems.
I have daily bad headache ,started 3 month ago. I have done CT scan but it's report is all normal. I took some medicine as prescribed by doctor. But pain is continuous. Also I have stuffy neck and upper spinal chord pain and slight vision problem. But eye check up report is normal. Sir ,please suggest me.
I have been masturbating a lot of late. How should I come out without being distracted? Does it affect my health? If yes then negatively or positively?
I am 49 years male having psoriasis on my fingers of hands and feet. Is there is any effective treatment. I am suffering from last 2 years.
Please guide as how to be more interactive and talk more. During meeting I am mostly quite and looses interest, I think too much before speaking. Please advise.
I am 23 years old. I have lot of dandruff and lot of hair fall is there. How to prevent dis dandruff and hairfall?
I am 26 year old. And my height is around 6 feet and I am thik not say well body. What I eat for making my body.
Pain during labor is different for every woman. It ranges widely from woman to woman and even from pregnancy to pregnancy.
It is caused by contractions of the muscles of the uterus and by pressure on the cervix. It's often not the pain of each contraction on its own that women find the hardest, but the fact that the contractions keep coming and that as labor progresses, there is less time between contractions to relax.
To help with pain during labor here are some things you can start doing before or during pregnancy:
- Educate yourself: Take a birth preparation course class. Ask questions to learn about the different stages of labor so you know what to expect. The better prepared you are the more choices you have during labor.
- Regular exercise: Learn several effective techniques to manage pain during childbirth such as position changes and different breathing methods. Prenatal yoga helps strengthening the entire body, increases flexibility, gives you stamina and relaxes your mind. Join Lamaze classes being conducted at your hospital to educate yourself about the ways you can decrease your perception of pain during childbirth through relaxation techniques, breathing exercises or massage. Exercise regularly, but do not over do and stress yourself.
- Find support: Ask your husband to actively participate along with you in the birth preparation classes. Take his support while you exercise. He too would feel involved.
- Stay well nourished: Pay importance to your diet. Include all the necessary nutrients in your diet and avoid foods which are not recommended during pregnancy. Get in touch with a professional nutritionist to get your ideal diet chart designed.
- Stay calm and positive: Negative thoughts make labor stressful and intensify the pain. Labor transforms you, but you need to harness your mental strengths and stay composed. People may push all kinds of suggestions on you during labor; listen but don't feel you have to go along with them. Choose what you feel comfortable with and find the best option for yourself.
Remember, your ability to endure the pain of has nothing to do with your worth as a mother. By preparing and educating yourself you can be ready to decide how to manage during labor and childbirth.