Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemanth PalnikarYour feedback matters!
I am getting pimples regularbase. After that they becoming dark on face. I don't know why they r coming. How to reduce darkspots and how to prevent pimple growth?
My age is 19 I have so pimples in my face abd dark spots I was so many face wash using but dark spots not going. Ehat I can do.
Sir past 2 months I suffered lot of hair fall. please suggest best solution for good results to stop hair loss.
I am having hair loss problem from last 3 months ago I have consult the doctor but problem not clear so please tell me solution of hair loss.
For three to four years I am having itching problem. It maintains in all seasons. If I consume sea food itching goes for extremely. If I consume non vegetarian it has not much problem. I am taking cetgel capsules 10 mg daily on doctor's advise. If I didn't consume for two days itching increases.
My face becoming blackish day by day compare to my body colour. May be due to harvest water or sunlight. Please advise how to cure? Also, I want to know how to stop wrinkles on face?
I have severe hair loss and bald patches due to Pcos. The treatment for Pcos is on and weight loss program is on too. How do I get hair growth? Is stem cell better or hair transplant?
I am 22 years old women . I don't know why my hair is falling so much and my skin quality is drastically changed and I am feeling depressed .I always try to keep myself happy and cool. And I always try to eat good and healthy foods but I don't know what is happening with me. I want to know how I can cure my unknown depression?
Hi One of the pimples got developed into a syst on my face just above the mush on the right hand side. This was very small, but now become large like a gotti. Is there any way to remove or dissolve it without surgery?
I have lot of post pimples scars. Please suggest ways to remove scars and make fairer blemishes free skin.
I'm about 20 years old. My face has pimple acne problem from a long time about 5years tried many creams but facing side effect of it but now I'm using terbicad from few months but it also not very much helpful for me I wanna get rid of it and want my face clean and fairer and one more thing my complexion is dark brown please help me.
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products.
Related Tip: "All About Male Pattern Baldness"