Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemanthYour feedback matters!
When it comes to penis problems, it's safe to say the most common issue is penis odor. Depending upon the guy, a smelly penis can show up even a few hours after a good shower during which he practiced proper penis care and good hygiene. For other guys, penis odor might not start to show up until he finishes a tough gym workout, spent a long day out at the lake or otherwise got hot and sweaty without the opportunity for another shower.
The good news is that a man can often keep penis odor at bay by simply doing a few things every single day. These steps will help ensure a guy doesn't wind up in an embarrassing situation.
But what causes penis odor?
A man might become quite frustrated at the fact that it can be tough to eradicate penis odor. In order to understand how to fight this particular penis problem, a guy should know what caused it in the first place. Though a man might practice excellent hygiene, he still can't stop the buildup of bacteria that naturally occurs on the human body. These bacteria love dark, damp areas - which are often found around the penis. In addition to the bacteria that causes odor, other factors contribute, such as the occasional drop of urine, sweat that clings to hair in the area, and other bodily fluids.
In men who are uncut, smegma buildup might also be a problem. Smegma is a layer of white, cheesy buildup that usually occurs right below the hood of the penis. This buildup is made of dead skin cells, skin oils, and bacteria that are attracted to the area. The result is a wicked penis odor, one that can be strong enough to stop a man in his tracks.
How to solve penis odor
- Penis odor can be tackled through excellent hygiene, which includes bathing or showering at least once a day. A man should use a mild cleanser. When cleaning the penis area, he should take care to work the cleanser into the hair, thus stripping away the sweat and bacteria there. He should also pull back the hood of the penis and clear away any smegma (assuming he is uncut, of course).
- And speaking of cleansers, the one a man chooses can make or break the penis odor situation. That's because when the penis skin becomes very dry, it often develops tiny cracks. These cracks are a perfect harbor for bacteria, which can then multiply merrily and lead to intense penis odor. A well-moisturized penis allows much less opportunity for bacteria to set up shop.
- A man should also take care to shower or bathe at certain times of the day. For instance, a guy who has just gone to the gym should take the time to shower immediately after his workout, thus getting rid of all that sweat that built up while he was working out. A man who notices a buildup of penis odor during the day might want to take two showers, one in the morning and one in the evening, to help alleviate the problem. And of course, before getting intimate with a partner, a guy will want to shower and make sure everything is fresh down there.
- In addition to this careful attention to penis care, a guy should reach for a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). This can be applied on a daily basis, thus helping ensure the best defense possible against penis odor. Look for a crème that contains vitamin A, also known as retinol, which has powerful antibacterial properties. A crème should also contain vitamin C, B5 and D, all of which are known for helping to fight diseases and bacteria. Finally, look for a crème that has plenty of Shea butter and vitamin E. Both are natural hydrators that can keep skin smooth and supple.
Hi . I am 27 years old and my amh is 1.95 and my husband is 29 years old and with 18 million sperm count and low motility. Will we able to conceive through ivf or icsi . please reply asap .
I met up with an accident 2 years ago. And my left ankle was having minor ligament injury. But the pain is still continuing. I am not able to walk much or stand much I am having lot of pain in my ankle. I showed many doctors bt still no solution have come up.
I am 30 years old male. I am having headache from last two days. I tried many home remedies but didn't work. Can you please help me?
My wife having urine albumin 3+ at the time pregnancy, now she delivered a baby, now what should I do and what kind of medicine my wife has to take ?
Hi I am 25 year old, was having dizziness for the last 6 month, I have consulted a doctor and found out I had vertigo, I was under treatments and was advised to take vertin tablet, it was more then three months I was completely fine and was not under medication. But all on a sudden it started again. Can you please advise a permanent solution.
I am listen very little and a large bell in ringing in my rich ear and I consul you that what am I doing? And I feel very guilty my listen mistake.
Am daily suffering from headache. When I travel too much I have pain in my head. I have lost my virginity. So what you would suggest me.
I am married for 9 years I was carrying after 1 year by doctor said it growing well so will do absorption after that I was carrying after 6 years again I was carrying about 6 weeks again doctor said it's not growing. Now I am feeling like giving up my life. I have pcod problem I did laparoscopy it's was normal and my husband operated with vircoles sperm count increased I really want to know what is the issue and my L S H is little bit high. Please help me out give some suggestions.
Sir I have swelling at the just bottom of my penis (अणडाशय) and one of them I mean the right one swelling and continue now. Please, sir guide me I am so worried about that. Is this a major problem?
I am 24 years old, for the past few years I have difficulty in pronouncing words having l or r For example I pronounce light and right same. What can be reason and is any remedy for it?
My penis bends towards left when it is erect due to which I am unable to insert penis into vagina. Is it normal?
Ear itching for a week followed by pain this week. The pain is bearable. Test shows she has sinus in ears. Kindly advice any home remedies.
I have frequent urination and back pain when my urine is filled a little it cause pain in lower pelvic but no infection in culture test and cause itching inside the vagina and clitoris I have infection before one year and it is totally cured.
Sinusitis is an irritation or swelling of the tissue covering the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are loaded with air. But there are times when they get blocked and loaded with fluid. In such cases, germs can develop and cause an infection. Due to this infection, your nose gets heavily blocked along with you sinuses and might make it difficult for you to breathe.
Conditions that can bring about sinus blockage include the following:
- Common cold
- Allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining around the nose)
- Little developments or growths in the covering of the nose called nasal polyps
- A deviated septum (a shift in the nasal cavity)
Here are some of the ways you can get rid of sinusitis naturally:
- Soups and warm water: Drink warm water, soup or broth, and hot tea. These liquids will disperse bodily fluids and drain it from the disturbed sinuses.
- Turmeric/Ginger root: Turmeric root is an excellent fragrant spice found in most Indian and Middle Eastern dishes. Turmeric not only contains the regular calming and anti-inflammatory curcumin, it is also an antioxidant. When it is mixed with hot ginger ale and blended with hot tea, this mixture can remove excess fluid from the clogged nasal sections, ease sinus pressure and make you feel better.
- Spicy food: Spicy ingredients such as mustard, hot peppers, curry, horseradish, and masala in one’s food may help in clearing severely blocked sinuses. In case you like spices, think about including some hot flavours to your food to open your nasal entries.
- Apply warm packs: You can use a warm pack to keep the nasal tissues damp. Also, fill a round bowl or pot with steaming water and place your face over it with a towel around your head to inhale the steam in. This will open up your sinuses and make an easy path for fluid drainage.
- Take a steam: High temperature water vapour can saturate the sinuses. Sprinkle a couple drops of eucalyptus in the shower or bath and steam up your bathroom. A hot shower can also relax the bodily fluid as well as the mucus and debris that are stuck inside your nose.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is not only powerful in disposing off sinus issues; it can also be used for different skin and hair issues. What it does essentially for sinus infection is that it clears up the nose so that the bodily fluid can be removed quickly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.