Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant WakankarYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors, how are you all in here. I just have a doubt, suddenly for the past 2 weeks I have a burning sensation in my ankles and also a swollen feeling when I sit or stand for a long time. I do not see any swelling but I feel like its swollen and a little stiff. I am over weight of 145 KGS. I have started to go to the Gym the last 3 - 4 weeks and lost 7 Kgs but I am a little concerned. I suddenly feel the above feeling and suddenly I feel that the ankles are alright. The main ankle I feel the above mentioned feelings are the left leg the most. Is it anyway related to diabetes is something more serious?
Hi i am 75 years old male. Body ache especially in the morning. Is that due to high sugar level? i'm not diabetic yet!
My mom is suffering from back ache. We. Have visited to many doctors, they only gives medicines. What is the best way to treat.
Dear Sirs, When I sleep in the night I get normal sleep. But last in the night I get numbness both in the right leg .
My daughter is 21 years old. Her knee bones are very weak. She complains of knee pain often and in winters and her periods, it grow worse. Often her bones produce cracking sounds, as if her bones are breaking and it worsens her pain for 5-6 minutes. What should I do?
My wife is 29 old and having leg pain for last 3 years after the delivery. Consulted with gynaecology everything is fine. Please suggest
Dear sir I am suffering from high levels of uric acid as a result often have gout pains in my feet. Please suggest what kind of medicine and diet should I follow?
Hi Dr. 3 weeks ago there was a suspected fracture in my hand so I put the plaster on it for 3 weeks then it became calcified in the elbow joint the Dr. transferred me to the physical treatment but its painful and I do not want to make any surgery could you please advice me? Thank you.
I am suffering from pain in my back for a few days now. I did use pain relief ointments but it is still hurting. What should I do?
I am suffering from back pain from 15 days in morning pain in very high. So please help me out from this problem.
My mother has a pain in his bone and mostly in back bone please suggest me and which medicine or precautions to be taken.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I am feeling pain in my legs and most of the time I am feeling sleepy so what should I do. And what your suggestion for this. Another thing is that in my stomach some time. I feel burning sensation. So please suggest me and reply as soon as possible. Thanks.
I am 16 year old and from several days I have a headache and a back pain what should I do plzz tell the fastest way xome out from this situation.
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.