Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant KateYour feedback matters!
My friend bhimu had a kidney stone problem and he suffering from it month by month so there is any good medicine for it?
Hey. After holi there is something blackish on my forehead. It seems that my forehead has burnt. please suggest some medicines or cream that I can use.
I have knee joint pain since 2 years. I have consulted with Dr. and he given some calcium tablets. I have checked CRP. RA factor. ESR. Uric acid. Everything is normal The pain will be more in cold. What I can do next?
I have been having low back problem for more than 25 years. I was operated upon my back 25 years back. For the last 15 days I have been having pain on the left side of my left leg from the hip to the ankle. Since I am 70 years old I am not prepared for surgery. Now I am being injected on the spine. Kindly give me your opinion. With regards.
Hi I am 30 years old n m female. My problem is my hair is oily. After washing hair its look good bt after 2nd or 3rd day its look oliy I used many shampoo bt not get satisfied result. After changing many shampoo create new problem like my hair turn white. Which is not look gud. Can you please suggest me good shampoo n conditioner which are available available in indian market also home remdy for black hair please plz solve the problem. I used herbal green mehndi only.
I have subserosa broad ligament fibroid in my uterus. I feel very acute pain after periods n its remain longer for 10 days. What should I do.
Last night I had not taken salt in my dinner due to high blood pressure. Next morning I have given my blood for sugar fasting, serum urea.
I suffer from chapped lips. I have been suffering from this from my childhood. It is very embarrassing. Please help me cure it. Please tell me the permanent remedy.
My cousins have 1 cm cyst in under armpit in breast .we consulted a doctor .but she checking mammogram and he tell them its negative result and she said just cyst and painful and movable but ahe said better than the remove the cyst and consult surgeon .what can I do. Is this serous problem. And is this suddenly remove?
I have a problem of fatness I loose my confidence in presentation in front of my bosses. I can not able to make my self as a slim gy. What should I do.
I have blackish spots on the front-bottom and back side of teeth....i'm 20 year old & smoking frequently...how can i get rid of those black spots? i'll be great if i get your concerns.
Dear sir I have acne and pimples problem in my face. So what is the treatment of these kind of diseases. And which sope and facewash I can use?
I am having bad breath issues n excess throat dryness frm couple of months. Climate here is pretty chilled.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: 5 Foods for Great-looking Skin