Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hema JainYour feedback matters!
HELLO. My hair volume is gonna slightly low n hairfall also increased. I do not use any particular type of shampoo. I am lil bit concerned about it bcoz I am just 21 years old. Hope I get the better solutions for it. Thank you.
My mom is suffering from skin allergies.. That only occurs during summer. And that allergies left its marks that seems to b very irritating n embarrassing also. So doctor pls tell me what I have to do for that.
When summer time came I suffering many type of skin problem. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I m 15 yrs old female and have facial hair how do I get rid permanently by Homeopathy or other method.
I am 23 years old. Continuously I am losing my hair. My hair became very thin and fallsdown when I comb. At present I am using patanjali hair in order to over come my hair fall. But it's not found useful. At very early stage my complete hair falls down. Any suggestion can you suggest me to over come my hair fall.
I am 24 only. I am suffering from dandruff and hair fall. I had consult so many hair clinics. But those are not help full to me. Please give a best suggestion to me. Should I use a cap to control the hair fall.
Sir there has been a. Circular area on my head from where there is a lot of hair fall. The hairs whi h grow there are not very strong and fall of easily. Also there is a lot of dandruff on my scalp. Please help me regarding this.
Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune disease (wherein the body’s immune system attacks its own healthy tissues rather than the malicious pathogens). There is no permanent solution for alopecia areata. However, there are some treatments available which would aid in preventing hair loss as well as stimulating growth of hair. The focus of therapies would be on strengthening the hair roots, scalp and fibre so that breakage is averted and your hair is restored to a healthy condition.
The therapies should incorporate:
- Deep cleansing
- Nourishment of hair shaft and scalp
- Smoothing benefits of keratin (a protein that forms the primary component of the hair) and anti-oxidants.
- Control of scalp ageing
- Improvement of blood circulation by stimulating hair roots
- Deeper hydration and thermal penetration to ensure root, scalp as well as hair shaft nourishment.
The therapies should aim to achieve the aforementioned objectives by utilizing phytonutrient extracts, nourishing oils, minerals, vitamins as well as plant peptides so that hair roots are energized, scalp is made healthy as well as hair fibres, are strengthened.
Strengthening of the roots of the hair is of primary importance to prevent alopecia areata as well as other hair fall conditions. The main techniques used to address this issue are:
- Therapy for Hair Roots: The most effective therapy is the one in which the dermatologist uses vitamins and plant extracts which are naturally injected into the roots of the hair through micro injections. This rejuvenates the hair follicles and prevents hair loss and thinning.
- Natural Hair Rejuvenation with PRP: This procedure focuses on utilising the blood plasma that is taken from your body. The blood plasma is platelet rich and is used to make the hair follicles healthier, thus ensuring healthy hair growth.
- Hair Root Activation Laser Therapy and Low Level Laser Therapy: This treatment uses high-intensity light rays to increase blood flow and stimulate the cells in your scalp for better hair growth.
- Infusion of Hair with Nutrients: In this procedure, a cocktail of nutrients is prepared containing charged ions which penetrate deep inside your scalp and strengthen the cells and promote hair growth.
This condition, as mentioned above, is caused due to the immune system attacking the cells on your scalp. This condition occurs suddenly and causes balding patches but doesn’t usually lead to complete baldness or a permanent halt on hair growth. The volume of lost hair is different for different people.