Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Hegde AtulYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have a generic question to ask about. What are the chances for a child to get short sightedness if both the parents have it. I had -3.5(I have undergone LASIK 6 years back) and my wife is still wearing glasses on -2. Kindly tell me if the chances for getting eye sight is high if a child is born? If yes, can we prevent it from it? Thank you.
Hi, even though I have Tight 8 hrs sleep my eyes generally will be very small and due to which my face looks sleepy and also I look sick as well. May I know the reason please.
I have my eyes problem, mainly in left eyes, some pain in my eyes and my eyes always few red colour and also pain comes when I see tv or computer work.
The best medicines and vegetables and fruits to beat eye problem like minus power and squint to my daughter of 3 years old.
How to increase weight? And how to increase eye sight? How to reduce stress? How to increase concentration?
Last 1day my right eye suffered by infection. I went to consult a nearest ophthalmologist. He told that,your left eye power is very low. You must take a specs, here I am feeling guilty. Now what can I do for increase my eye power without specs, and if I will take specs, is that must wear lifetime? Please ans me. Sir/madam.
How to improve my eye power. Some doctors said you have to wear the glass for all the times it will protect you from increasing the power of eye. I am wearing a glasses almost 1 years. Kindly help me.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.