Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Hazare MadanlalYour feedback matters!
My mother is 40 yrs old and she is suffering from seviour leg pains below the knees and her feets are burning from past one month doctor asks to do diabetics test we had done that its normal. She is unable to sleep due to pain. Please help.
I am having back pain on my right side. What steps do I need to take to get rid of this, please suggest.
Hi Everyone. I Am 21 years old and have a pain In my right knee which got a ligament fracture 5 yrs Ago It is still persistent when it comes for running. What should I do.
My mother (age 60) is suffering from knee pain since last two year but now pain increases rapidly from past few months. My mother weight is about 97 kg. What should she do.
I am 22 years old male, I have a bit sprain in my shoulders (most probably due to sleep in a lousy posture last night), I do pushups in the evening (but I dont think it would have any significant impact). I applied some volini, but still I need to study for tomorrows exam, any suggestions?
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.
I have pain on my wrist. Two years before I just fell down and got irritated with the wrist. But now I have pain instantly on there.
Hello sir, My nose is bleeding and loose motion. I am feeling not well because of pain on my body. What should i do?
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
My mother aged 65 suffering from severe pain and swelling behind both ears and under jaws, dentist and ent specialist could not detect anything .I just don't understand which specialist I contact and what are the tests require. Please suggest.
I have strain in my right thumb of my hand. After a long treatment it has still not recovered. X ray shows slight gap at joint. It pains me a lot. Please help.
Suddenly from yesterday my right started paining and it is going on increasing. After putting the bandage around I am feeling relaxed. Sometimes it is paining. Kindly assist me with answer. Thank you.
I am suffering from bloating stomach and acidity, tongue is dry and there is some time vomiting sensation, feel some bitterness in mouth early morning, if I eat any thing there start gastric and stomach bloating, even when get up in morning I feel pains in legs and hands.
Swelling in my ladyfinger of left hand for two days and pain while bending. Suggest me what can I do?
I am 60 year old male. I have no diabetes and also bp. I am getting pain in my left hand shoulder, while rising the hand for more than 90 degrees, which was not so earlier, from the last about more than 3 months. The other movements of my left hand are very normal. No accident took place in the past. Please explain the reasons and advise the remedy. Regards.
कमर दर्द से बचने के घरेलू उपाय --
1. रोज सुबह सरसों या नारियल के तेल में लहसुन की तीन-चार कलियॉ डालकर (जब तक लहसुन की कलियां काली न हो जायें) गर्म कर लें। ठंडा होने पर इस तेल से कमर की मालिश करें।
2. नमक मिले गरम पानी में एक तौलिया डालकर निचोड़ लें। इसके बाद पेट के बल लेट जाएं। दर्द के स्थान पर तौलिये से भाप लें। कमर दर्द से राहत पहुंचाने का यह एक अचूक उपाय है।
3. कढ़ाई में दो-तीन चम्मच नमक डालकर इसे अच्छे से सेक लें। इस नमक को थोड़े मोटे सूती कपड़े में बांधकर पोटली बना लें। कमर पर इस पोटली से सेक करने से भी दर्द से आराम मिलता है।
4. अजवाइन को तवे के पर थोड़ी धीमी आंच पर सेंक लें। ठंडा होने पर धीरे-धीरे चबाते हुए निगल जाएं। इसके नियमित सेवन से कमर दर्द में लाभ मिलता है।
5. अधिक देर तक एक ही पोजीशन में बैठकर काम न करें। हर चालीस मिनट में अपनी कुर्सी से उठकर थोड़ी देर टहल लें।
6. नर्म गद्देदार सीटों से परहेज करना चाहिए। कमर दर्द के रोगियों को थोड़ा सख्ते बिस्तर बिछाकर सोना चाहिए।
7. योग भी कमर दर्द में लाभ पहुंचाता है। भुन्ज्गासन, शलभासन, हलासन, उत्तानपादासन, श्वसन आदि कुछ ऐसे योगासन हैं जो की कमर दर्द में काफी लाभ पहुंचाते हैं। कमर दर्द के योगासनों को योगगुरु की देख रेख में ही करने चाहिए।
8. कैल्शियम की कम मात्रा से भी हड्डियां कमजोर हो जाती हैं, इसलिए कैल्शियमयुक्त चीजों का सेवन करें।
9. कमर दर्द के लिए व्यायाम भी करना चाहिए। सैर करना, तैरना या साइकिल चलाना सुरक्षित व्यायाम हैं। तैराकी जहां वजन तो कम करती है, वहीं यह कमर के लिए भी लाभकारी है। साइकिल चलाते समय कमर सीधी रखनी चाहिए। व्यायाम करने से मांसपेशियों को ताकत मिलेगी तथा वजन भी नहीं बढ़ेगा।
10. कमर दर्द में भारी वजन उठाते समय या जमीन से किसी भी चीज को उठाते समय कमर के बल ना झुकें बल्कि पहले घुटने मोड़कर नीचे झुकें और जब हाथ नीचे वस्तु तक पहुंच जाए तो उसे उठाकर घुटने को सीधा करते हुए खड़े हो जाएं।
11. कार चलाते वक्त सीट सख्त होनी चाहिए, बैठने का पोश्चर भी सही रखें और कार ड्राइव करते समय सीट बेल्ट टाइट कर लें।
12. ऑफिस में काम करते समय कभी भी पीठ के सहारे न बैठें। अपनी पीठ को कुर्सी पर इस तरह टिकाएं कि यह हमेशा सीधी रहे। गर्दन को सीधा रखने के लिए कुर्सी में पीछे की ओर मोटा तौलिया मोड़ कर लगाया जा सकता है।