Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Haseena Shaik

Physiotherapist, Pune

300 at clinic
Dr. Haseena Shaik Physiotherapist, Pune
300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Haseena Shaik
Dr. Haseena Shaik is one of the best Physiotherapists in Kondhwa Khurd, Pune. You can meet Dr. Haseena Shaik personally at Hafiza Physiotherapy Center in Kondhwa Khurd, Pune. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Haseena Shaik on has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Hafiza Physiotherapy Center

Firdous Nest Shop No 3, Lane No 6, Mitha Nagar-Kondhwa Khurd,,Landmark:-Opposite Abdulla Hotel Near Western Bakery, PunePune Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Haseena Shaik

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am suffering from severe back pain since last two weeks and I am having Nucoxia 120 for relieving the pain.

Diploma in Gastroenterology, Diploma In Pulmonary Medicine , MSCP, BHMS, SVD( skin and veneral diseases)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
The pains are causecd by muscles being pinched in your back. To get rid of the pain you have to release the back muscles to free them back up and here's how to do that release: Back: (do while sitting on a chair) Place your left hand on your left leg next to your body. Place your right hand over your left shoulder, fingers over the back and the palm in the front, and firmly pull down on them and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your body forward and to the outside of your left leg, keeping your left arm as straight as possible. When you reach your lap remain there for another 10 seconds, then release the pressure but rest there for another 30 seconds. Then reverse your hand positions and do your right side. For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been trying to run from the last 5 months but whenever I run it's ok for 2-3 days but starts giving me pain in legs after that. It has never happened before. I am 23 year old male. Plzz tell me what to do.

MPTh/MPT- Neuro
Physiotherapist, Ghaziabad
First start with brisk walking, and gradually increase the speed, along with that in place of directly starting on treadmill or concrete road start on muddy or grassy surface. And please notice if you have pain in front (ta) or post. Aspect of leg. Take hot fomentation after work out. It will help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir/mam. My question is for my mom she is 48 years old and her weight is 65 kg. Actually nowadays she is having a lot of pain in her left hand which is increasing day by day. She is high bp patient also. Please suggest me something for her.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am dr akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. I want to know your mother' s detailed clinical history, her relevant investigations, treatment records till now. It helps me to better understand her condition and prescribe accordingly. I wanted to understand by hand you mean from shoulder to fingers or something else? what about any neck pain? numbness/weakness/paraesthesias in upper limb region. Please also mention your co-morbid conditions and drug allergy. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards dr akshay kumar saxena consultant orthopaedics fortis hospital, new delhi
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Before 6 months I was sexually very active when I was 49 in weight and I have 8inch dick and now I was 61 weight and my sex urge was not high and it was gone down and my size has gone down to 6" inch. I'm so worried can I get back my monster back with doing any workouts like gym or any diet.

Dear lybrate user, the size of penis depends on four factors:- 1) height of the person:- every organ of a taller person posses greater dimension than those of a shorter person. 2) testosterone hormone:- less secretion of this hormone leads to underdevelopment of sexual organs 3) sexual diseases:- patients suffering from erectile dysfunction often complaints of short penis. 4) fatty tummy:- with every increase of 6 kg in weight, the waist-line is increased up to 2cm. This fatty layer of abdomen conceals 2cm of the length of penis by surrounding it. The minimum size of an erected penis required for intercourse is 3 inches. A penis is composed of three highly vascular muscles. The plan of action behind increasing the size of penis is to increase the amount of blood flow to those vascular muscles of penis. There is no specific medicine to increase the size of penis. To increase the size of your penis you can try the vacuum operated penis developer set available in market. You can buy it from local medical appliance store or you can order for it online. Use the penis developer set for at least 30 minutes daily. For better & quicker result, apply ayurvedic himcolin gel on your penis before using the penis developer set every time. Kindly remember that the penis will not remain erected all time. It will remain contracted & flaccid throughout the day. However, you can observe the increase in the width & length of your penis whenever you undergo erection.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been suffering from foot joint pain since two months tried various medicines like paracetamol, voveran etc and got uric acid test which was within limit and RA FACTOR was 19 doctor has advice predmet 4 mg from past one week and to continue for 2more week, Pl suggest.

MBBS, MD - Anaesthesiology, FIPM
Pain Management Specialist, Pune
RA factor value of 19 indicates positive result. But simple RA factor elevated with pain in foot joints cannot diagnose Rheumatoid arthritis. RA factor can be raised in other conditions too like liver diseases.The medicines you have been started on is for Rheumatoid arthritis. I would suggest you to continue these medicines and see if you get any benefit. Meanwhile you should also start foot exercises. Wear good quality shoes with sole support. You should consult a pain specialist in your city for persistent problems. You can consult again for further queries.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is back pain normal for an 18 year old male? Does standing for a long time cause it?

Ayurveda, Ambala
Causes of backache or back pain: • A sedentary lifestyle • Age - older adults are more susceptible than young adults or children •Anxiety •Depression •Gender - back pain is more common among females than males • Obesity/overweight • Smoking • Strenuous physical exercise (especially if not done properly) • Strenuous physical work. • Lifting something in improper manner is a common cause of back pain . • Due to wrong posture during work. for example excessive bending or pushing back forward in long periods of time . • Due to infection in bladder specially in females ,and due to kidney problem .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I've tennis elbow for the last 2 months. How long time it will take to recover. When I will back in my work? What's the option for tennis elbow recovery?

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
avoid strain and weight. do tens and ultrasonic therapy for 15 days.then start strength exercise in daily routine. like gripping exercise., elbow rotation, flexon and extension. it will cure. but preventions must after relief
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 19 year old boy, I am having pain in my legs since last 15 days, what should I do?

M.D. Toxicology & MJ, Certified Dermatologist , Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bhopal
Your pain may be due to excessive muscular work or deficiencies of several vitamins of group b, d or proteins. Overall take some dietary supplements, sprouts, milk, seasonal fruits & vegetables. For medicines consult me in private with proper symptoms.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My fat is incris. Its to faty. My hips are also incirce. I seet mor than half hour my legs is paining. So wht can I do.

Ayurveda, Ujjain
Live all types of food out side. Take simpal home made food with green vegitabales, salad, take fiber food as much as you can. Take 1 calcium tablet or capsule with milk after dinner. Do arobic excersices, yoga, best for you cycling. Massaje narayan taila (mfg. By sri sri ayurveda company) both legs, knees. For more medicinal advice
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After doing heavy workout, their is pain in my arms. Neither iodex nor moov works on it. How can I get rid of this severe pain? Please help me!

Sexologist, Noida
Mr. Lybrate-user I suggest you to take homoeopathic pain killer without any side effect ok so solve your problem.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a pain in my right leg and I have a tiny pain at my belly, what can I do now? Please help me.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
Dear lybrate user, you should take mag. Phos 12 x four tablets thrice for two days. Avoid heavy, oily spicy food. Eat semi solid food.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father who is 50 years old is suffering from severe back right hip pain since one month when he fell down from bike. They took x-ray too but they told that there is no problem. He tried tablets, ointments and even physiotherapy but there is no relief. Can you please suggest what to do to get rid of this pain.

MSPT (Master of Physical Therapy)
*look for back pain associated with it. If it is go for treating back pain. *look for the pattern of walk. If there is any deviation in walk then it has to be corrected. Look for movement in hip. If there is restriction of some movements in hip then it has to be eased. All the best for your dad!
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

6 months ago my wife got ankle fracture. After 45 days plaster doctor said she is OK but she feels some pain from last 2 months. Please suggest what to do?

Physiotherapist, Delhi
No need to worry sir. Just take worm water fomentation holding for 15 tto 30 sec. Twice daily. And continue it upto 30 days. Take sufficient milk an egg boiled. You will feel better. Some ankle rom exercise also must important to continue.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 30 year old software employee.I have knee problems, when ever I travel in car or bus, if I sit in same position for at lest 1hr, I get knee pain. Please suggest me what should I need to do?

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Some common home care techniques for knee pain that control inflammation and help to break the inflammatory cycle are protection, rest, ice, compression, and elevation do reply back for private consultation. And detailed treatment plan.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Dr. Sometimes I have very severe lower back pain which is extremely unbearable. It is relieved only after me lying down on a flat surface and using volini spray. Also I have sometimes severe epigastric pain which is a kind of pulling pain associated with severe bifrontal headache. What it is actually. Kindly answer me. Thk you.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Due to gastric problem do physical activity and stretching exercise of both limbs and drink water 14 glass per day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having back pain from past 2 weeks I thought it was minor but it's getting worse and worse day by day. Please tell me what to do?

Physiotherapist, Noida
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana – Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Back Stretching- lie flat, pull one of the knee forward to chest, hold for 3 seconds, then bring the other knee forward to the chest and again hold for 3 seconds. Then pull both knees towards the chest and hold for 3 seconds. Repeat 10 times each exercise twice a day. Do the cat/cow stretch. Get on all fours, with your arms straight and your hands directly under your shoulders; your knees hip-width apart.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 17 years old I have backbone problem one doctor told me I have lumbar spine (s5 L1) (scoliosis). Now what I do .plzz told me.

Physiotherapist, Lucknow
Improve your posture. Avoid forward bending. Use hard bed. Start hotsaline fomentation and back exercises. For detailed information about exercises please refer my health tips .or consult me on private chat for proper management. Also use Boston brace.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having inflamation in my right elbow joint .Since last 2 maonths. It slightly increases when I press the tip of elbow joint bone.What may be the reasons?

MSPT (Master of Physical Therapy), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Rajkot
If u have difficulties moving elbow n taking wrist up, it could b tennis elbow! general pain reliving medicines, ice application n physiotherapy for 7 to 10 days may help you! tennis elbow belt may be helpful.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed