Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Harshal DhumalYour feedback matters!
I am female age 30 years my back is paining when I got up in the morning I feed my child also tell me what to do?
On 23 may I was doing video calling for 5 to 10 min after dat my left hand shearing. I consult many neurologist & orthopaedic. No use still it shearing and when I work it get swelling.
After Waking up in the morning there is pain in my heel, if I walk for few minutes then it goes away. Sometimes it pains a lot .only in the heel.
My grandma is 70 years old and she's having disc problem for last few years and cervical problem also. She's also a heart patient. Before 3 weeks she's felt down while standing from bed but she just complain for back pain and not any other problem. But from that day her condition is getting worse and we didn't know the reason. Although we have consult a doctor after thatXray had been done. Dr. said condition is same as before. Now she can't even walk for toilets. Dr. said we have to give injections of calcium and of nerve so that she can come back towards her normal condition. Dr. we just want to know the reason of weakness that she's not able to stand up by herself not even able to do anything by her.
Pain in left leg from ten years>symptoms like sciatica. Start pain from left side of hip to down the left leg. If apply ointment it relief for some time.Took MRI two times. Nerve slightly affected. Give suggestion.
Rheumatology is a field of medicine which deals with 'Auto-immune' diseases.
'Auto-immune' means diseases in which a part of your immune system, which usually protects you, gets automatically hyper activated and starts damaging your own organs.
All organs can be affected with rheumatic diseases - Joints (most common), spine, skin, muscle, eye, lungs, kidney, blood etc.
Because joints are most commonly involved, Rheumatologists are also called Joint / Arthritis.Specialists/ Immunologists. They are detectives who can detect more than 50 types of arthritis.
Rheumatic diseases can be very serious. They can affect children and young people also.
Timely treatment is necessary to prevent joint damage and even at times save lives.
(Rheumatologists are not orthosurgeons, they are physicians)
Self aged 58 years having pain in left leg knee region. When i sqat i will be having too much pain in left knee right side all most center region. please help and advise how to solve my problem. Even now i am doing Walking of 10 kms a day 2hr yoga. My weight is 57 kgs.
Around a year I have a pain in my muscle bellow neck and feel like stress on that part? What should I do?
Some time I have feel pain in my solder of right side. automatically it has been ok and get again. My elbow also feel pain when do this. Please give me suggestion what should I do?
Hi Dr. I am dealing with back pain from quite some time I think for more then 2-3 years. Can you please tell me how do I reduce it.
Hi. My mother 56 had severe leg pain n cramps at midnight 3 am. It was unbearable n she almost fainted. Gave her paracetamol based on previous experience my brother had when his doctor gave him pa saying it's weakness. After taking it she felt fine. Kindly let me know what is the cause. N is it serious? I am taking her to doctor tomorrow morning. Her sugar level was 110 at the time. She had a long day at her office for past few days. Her hba1c is 8.5. Fasting sugar 70-90. Pbs 160-220. She has cramps quite often. But this was severe. She also has feet pain for the past year or so.
I am 25 Years old. I have severe pain in my back after having a half marathon yesterday. Please tell me how can I get relieved.
Bone loss is a silent condition that occurs over the years as you age. It is a condition when the bones become weak and fragile. Many people may not even know that that they are suffering bone loss until it leads to serious conditions such as Osteoporosis. Bone loss resulting in osteoporosis is more in women than men. It is estimated that one of every three women above 50 years suffers from osteoporosis related fracture.
What causes bone loss?
Bones are made of minerals, calcium, and phosphate. Bones are being constantly destroyed and refoemed within the body. As long as your body balances the process, your bones stay strong and healthy. However when the bone decay out grows the bone formation process, bone loss and a host of other problems occur. Some of the common causes bone loss are:
- With growing age, the body starts to reabsorb phosphate and calcium instead of keeping it in the bones. This makes the bones weak. When the process continues for a long time, it leads to osteoporosis.
- If your diet doesnot contain high calcium foods, then your bones donot get enough calcium.
- Smoking and drinking can make your bones weak.
- Medical conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, chronic kidney disease can cause bone loss.
- Sometimes medicines can also result in bone loss.
What are the symptoms of bone loss?
- Receding gums: Our teeth are connected to the jaw bone and if the jaw starts losing bone then it causes receding of gums. Loss of jaw bone is linked to lower bone mineral density.
- Decreased grip strength: Hand grips strength decreases due to low bone density.
- Weak and brittle fingernails: You may find your fingernails have become weak and brittle.
- Cramps, muscle pain, and joint ache: Pain in muscles and joints are an important indicator of vitamin D deficiency, which is a vital component for healthy bones. Cramps in legs and foot at night are an indicator of deficiency of potassium and calcium in the bones.
- Height loss: This is a common problem that comes with age. But there are other factors that lead to height loss such as poor posture and fractured vertebra. Poor posture can cause bone loss.
- Overall low fitness: If you notice that your overall fitness has declined which includes your balance, muscle strength then you may be suffering from bone loss.
Can homeopathy treat osteoporosis?
Homeopathy has the most effective and holistic approach to treat osteoporosis. Homeopathy doesn’t intend to cure bone loss, instead, it tries to treat the underlying health condition that leads to osteoporosis. Consult a homeopath online. Some of the important homeopathy remedies are:
- Calcaria Phos: It is a very effective remedy for osteoporosis It helps in increasing the absorption of calcium from the food. It is a bone builder and creates new cells.
- Calcaria Iod: This is a great remedy to treat loss of bones as well as loss of muscles and fat.
- Alendronate: Alendronate is given to patients suffering from osteoporosis which is caused by steroid treatment. It reduces the release of calcium from the bones to the blood.
- Calcitonin - Salmon: Calcitonin-Salmon is a man-made hormone used to treat osteoporosis.