Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harshad Danwale
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harshad DanwaleYour feedback matters!
I used to drink 9 to 10 hot cup of tea with milk, is it harmful for my body? And for growing my body what should I do?
I am 26 years old girl. My skin is extremely sensitive, and changes acc. To weather. A very small change in weather causes acne on my cheeks. Kindly suggest some home remedy for immediate effect. I was using ACNE STAR GEL previously but did get any result.
An intense fear of social situations that leads to difficulties
with personal relationships and at the workplace or in school is most common in people with social anxiety disorder. Individuals with social anxiety disorder often have an irrational fear of being humiliated in public for “saying something stupid,” or “not knowing what to say.” Some people use drugs and alcohol to try and reduce their anxiety. This is very dangerous because even though some drugs make people feel less anxious when they are high, anxiety becomes even worse when the drugs wear off.
Treatment for Social Anxiety Disorder
What treatments are available for anxiety disorders?
Effective treatments include medications and psychotherapy techniques like imagined exposure. In most cases, a combination of psychotherapy techniques and medications is most beneficial.Some commonly used medications for anxiety
disorders are medications called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
(SSRIs) like sertraline (Daxid), escitalopram (Nexito) & many more. In addition, importance of having a good diet and getting enough sleep are known to decrease symptoms in people. Regular exercise has also been scientifically proven to be effective.
Hey, I am a 19 year old male. I want to reduce my love handles, though they are less but want to get it to zero. I want some tips to reduce that. Thank You.
Hey my name is harsh and I am now 18 but still my beard is not grown I have beard on my chin only and amount of hair on my body is also less. Please suggest me something to do about it.
I'm just 18 n my hairs r falling what can I do to stop the falling of hairs n grow'em back. I also want my hairs a little thick as they r very thin now please tell me what xan I do.
My name ramesh from hyderabad I have a problem of saviour hair fall please help to stop hair fall& regrowth of hair.
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- Shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- Viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- Viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- Viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- Rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
Different ways that they can spread include:
- Breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- Coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- Indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- Viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- Having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!