Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. HaradasYour feedback matters!
I am asking for my mother, she is 55 yrs old age, she is a heart patient, now she become thyroid patient also, thyroid become low, now she have pain full body, she can so any work, we consult so many doctors, sir what is the reason for the pain.
Why are my feet burning all the time. My reports are S.Uric acid 6.0 Blood sugar 87 s.cholesterol 169.
What are the possible causes of heart attacks. What medicines and exercise need to maintain cholesterol level?
She has a b. P problem plus thyroid but she takes regular vaccine but to get fully rid of what should be the treatment sir.
Heart attack kyun hota hai. Agar heart attack hota hai toh home remedies se kaise thik kiya jata hai.
I keep on gaining weight. It increased more than 20 Kgs in the last 3 years. With increased weight I feel lethargic, my libido have decreased, my cholesterol levels have gone up and my BP also remains high. Please advice.
I often feel not. And my Bp is low with headache also I cannot sleep properly so I have developed excessive fatigue.
I am 58 years old. My weight is 75 kg. My belly is 41 inches, increased in last 6 months. I am suffering from high border line ldl/total colastoral. Doctor has advised atorvasttin 10 mg once in a day. I want to take ayurvedic treatment. I am also suffering from high bp 145/100 average. Please advise me.
Can I take atorvastatin pill at night before next morning on which lipid profile test has to be done? Or should I avoid to take it.
I'm doughts my working Place I'm working in fertilizer company I'm machine operator. The product of making CARBOFURAN product it's pesticide product so I fell effected on this product when I breathing respiration I fell pain on chest it is an effect of carbofuran.
I have a blood pressure problem and today is my blood pressure is very high so i'm which medicine take for it.
My husband died bec sudden cardiac arrest. May I know the reason as he was not having any heart problem and he was just 35.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.