Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Haradas
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. HaradasYour feedback matters!
My father was detected with localized prostate cancer last year and was followed by a heart attack later. He then have to undergo angioplasty with a non-drug eluting stent. Over one year has passed and his Stress test reports are excellent now as per cardiologist. Can he undergo a radical prostatectomy (prostate cancer surgery ) now or it will be risky for him to undergo surgery? Thank you.
I am age 69 years. Having diabetes, b.P.I was very healthy before 7 years after surgery of spine became slow in motion before two years i was working on one project it was seating in front of computer and totally absent of walking or any other movement so more become sluggish now i wish to gain again even 60% energy in my legs and walking kindly advise.
What happens when a person suffers from diabetes and also heart attack blockage in artery is due to cholesterol something else What is meant by malaria.
Sometime I feel pain in my heart during winter. On doctor advice I got medical checkup but evey thing is normal. What is the reason of pain?
My father age 74 suffering FM BP. BP is under controlled due to medication. Has arrhythmia issues. Heart rate goes high and followed by dizziness, weakness, and faint for some time. After some time he feels ok He is taking atorvastatin 20 mg, telmisartan 40 mg, clopizen 75, sorbwin (SOS. Pl advice next course of action.
I am 62 Years old & live in Chandigarh. I underwent an angioplasty &was implanted a stunt. I am allegicto pollens and eucalyptus. I often have a low immunity. I do take multivitamins and calcium duplents. Please suggest how can I feel a better energetic.
Hello doc! since 4-5days I hve got pain in my right upper chest. Sometimes acute. Sometimes while lying down i, used to keep cellphone on my chest n do, msg etc. Exactly at tat point. N sometimes spreading type of pain. Is tat somethg to worry or wt? Please suggest.
Hello doctor what I am feeling I dont know exactly but now a days I cant fall asleep because of my pounding heart beat.
I use manforce 50 mg but every time I feel pain in chest n headache after use. Sometimes prob in breathe too. Is there in other tablet which can be helpful before intercourse to increase time without any side effects.
My daughter is 17 years old. Recently we found that she is having low BP. She is getting tired very fast, some times she gets head ache also. What we should do to improve her BP towards higher side. What foods she should take and what she should avoid. Her BP is 80//60.
Hello, I am 23 years old I am suffering from breathlessness I feel something is chocked on my throat that blocks my breathing. I have consulted doctor for this problem they give me mucaine GEL, PILTOP DSR, and other medicines to .i have consulted 10 -15 doctors but no effect All my test reports are normal .like PFT, CHEST X RAY, ENDOSCOPY.etc I am in fear .the breathlessness create fear and my heart beating increases. Please help/suggest me.
How tp be in shape without going gym? I have heart problems too. Please help me doctor. Im waiting for your reply.
I have couple of problems going from last one year. Please guide me for better way 1. I go for gym and spend 1 hour (around 6 days a week), performing thread mill or cross trainer and burning 400 calories per day. 2. Also, I walk for 3-4 kms every day from home 2 office and vice-versa 3. I will have normal diet and non-smoker and drink occasionally (once in three months). Earlier, I am 35 age and 81 kgs and after going to gym and having good diet, reduced to 70 kgs. Illness i am facing:- 1. When I spend much time on walking or having strong emotions or even ideal time as well, my left arm will have pain with OUT Chest pain and after some time, ideally it will go off. 2. During that pain, I was scared to fall asleep some nights in case I would feel some negative things will happen. 3. During that pain, when I raise my left arm towards UP for minutes, I feel better and relax 4. But due to these, lot of negativity has created in my life and I fear for every night. I have consulted 5-6 cardio doctors and performed multiple check ups and all results looks good from last 12 months. Again, I am thinking need to visit cardio specialist and health check-up Please let me know how to get off these.
Feeling problem in respiration. Also while breathing feeling heaviness in chest from yesterday evening only. Even though all heart medicine is being taken on time. Suggest home remedy if possible also.
Hi I am 52 years old, I suffering acute mi last 15 years. Ist time in 2001 I got by vascular block & got rescue after ptca/stant to cad doe at heart reserch centre, hyderabad, nampalli, again same thing repeated after 6 months again sae ptca/stant to cad done at preambore, chennai. Doctor advised to continue medice. But last three years I have not taken any medicine. Simply I hane taken drinks before dinner byweely. Now feeled ok. Weather I am right or wrong
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that results in rapid heartbeat leading to heart failure, stroke, and other cardiac complications. In this condition, the upper valves of the heart beat irregularly. Some of the common symptoms of this condition include weakness, heart palpitations and shortness of breath. There could be several episodes of Atrial fibrillation. Although it is not life threatening, there could be serious complications owing to the nature of the condition. Atrial fibrillation can also lead to a condition known as the ischemia.
What are the different types of Atrial fibrillation?
- Occasional- This condition is also known as paroxysmal fibrillation. Here the symptoms come and go. For few patients, the symptoms might stay for a few minutes, for others, it can stay up to hours before everything becomes normal again.
- Persistent- The beat of the heart does not go back to normal. Medication along with electric shocks might be required to amend the condition.
- Long-standing persistent- This is the kind of Atrial fibrillation that can last up to 12 months at stretch.
- Permanent- This is the type where the erratic rhythm of the heartbeat can’t be restored. Long term medication is required to fix the condition.
What are the possible causes of Atrial fibrillation?
Some of the possible causes of Atrial fibrillation include Coronary artery disease, sleep apnea, viral infection, lung diseases, exposure to tobacco, caffeine, etc, metabolic imbalance, hyperactive thyroid gland, viral infections, congenital heart defects, stress due to illness, pneumonia and surgery, history of heart surgeries etc.
What are the risk factors for Atrial fibrillation?
Here are some of the common risk factors for this condition:
- Age plays a critical role in any cardiac related disorder. The older a person is, the greater are the chances of Atrial fibrillation
- High blood pressure along with unhealthy lifestyle can increase the risk of Atrial fibrillation
- People with a history of obesity can get this disease
- Chronic conditions such as kidney disease, metabolic syndrome, thyroid problems can lead to Atrial fibrillation
- People with an existing heart condition such as heart problem, heart palpitation, valve failure, coronary artery disease etc have an increased risk of suffering from Atrial fibrillation.
How is Atrial fibrillation diagnosed?
A doctor might use one of the many tests or diagnostic technique that are available to diagnose this condition:
- ECG- This is first but an important test to fathom whether there are any irregularities in the heart beat. The sensor presents in the ECG machine throws heart bit diagram in the form of graphs.
- Echocardiogram- This is a technique wherein sound waves are passed through the heart and an image is taken to understand about any possible irregularities. This is a fine test that can readily detect underlying and structural heart diseases.
- Blood tests- Blood tests can help to identify any thyroid irregularity or other condition that might lead to Atrial fibrillation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.