Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Dear mam I am having menses problem. They are not regular. Now the problem is I m feeling feverish from the last 5 days. My last menses occured on 10 th april. My teeths are paining and my health is getting down day by day. I had intercourse with my hubby on 5th april. Later I took I pill. Is this the side effect of pill. Is it possible that I m pregnant. Kindly advice.
My wife is 40 she had UTERINE ARTERY EMBOLISATION last year but still she is suffering from pain during periods and had swelling in her right leg. I want to know what should i do to get her out of these problems ?
Hii sir I had give 2.5 month calcium in pregnancy in second trimester but now can I required repeat calcium after 28 weeks.
Hi doctor, i'm 25 years old. Got married before three months. I have a doubt. My last periods date was march 21st. And I had relationship with my husband on last april 3rd and 5th. Today is april 24th. Still periods dint come for me. But my getting pain in my down stomach for past four days. Till now i'm thinking it's a clue for periods coming. And i'm not sure whether i'm conceive or not. Please tell me whether i'm pregnant or not.
What is the best time for a women to conceive? Myself and my wife are trying for having a baby for last two months, we both are absolutely healthy and hold a good relationship.
My wife is having pregnancy of 4th month. She's having too much vomiting. Can you suggest wht to do in dis condition.
What precaution or care should be taken after immediate operation of uterus removal for female (age 59 years) please suggest diet and ways in order to recover to good health.
I'm 29 years old 5 months before married .unfortunately I had did two times medical abortion first in 9th April for 5 weeks pregnant and it was proceeded successfully after getting scan it is clear and then after 11th may I got my periods as normal as earlier for 4-5 days . Then after some days I feel same symptoms of pregnancy and I did pelvic scan on 12th june for conformation then I found that I'm pregnant of 4-5 weeks and then I had few blood cramps on 16th june then Dr. suggest me to do another pelvic scan and after that sonography reports shows that there is no growth in sac and I'm also feeling very uncomfortable then Dr. suggest me to do medical abortion as soon as possible then she prescribed me some abortion medicine 2 tabs of 200 mg milestone to take in early morning in empty stomach on 18th june and then after 2 days on 20th June 4 tabs of 200 mg misoprostol taken bucally in the gap of one hr then I started heavy bleeding with cramps and clots for two days then after it is get normal as period bleeding for 6 days then after gap of 2-3 days I get few bleeding then it's stopped and on 4th July today I'm also getting some bleeding today my gyeac advice me to do pelvic scan for conformation of successful expelled of pregnancy it is done in bleeding or I should wait until its finished what is best to do and I'm very scared for my health. Suggest me best advice for my problems and health related issues for further pregnancy which we are planned after 18 months . And some nutrients also which I required for weakness after 2 unfortunate abortions.
I am 25 yrs old. We are trying to have baby from feb 2015 and then in july doctor recommended to have ovaa shield. Now I missed my period and in home preg test it gave positive result. But iam getting back pain, stomach pain, leg pain. So when I consulted gyneac she gave Iron and susten 200 capsules daily 2 tab. But I want to know whether there will be any side effects with susten 200. I have studied in online that if it boy he will get hypospadias and if it is girl she get hirsutism. Is that true and will that have any problem to my baby. Should I continue that tablet.
1. In breakfast avoid junk food items, fried items, tinned food etc. may take brown whole bread, Idali, Upma, Poha, Churmura, roasted chana, any traditional food item, Parotha, water Soaked and cooked Chana, Moong, steamed food item but always add one fruit.
2. Raw vegetables are to be kept in water for 20-30 minutes to get clean from any chemicals- and then use.
3. In lunch preferably take Butter milk rather than Curd, if you like Curd then add Garlic, Onion, Curry patta, Dhania, Amla powder and Haldi or any one.
4. Better to have one day cooked food fast in a week, may take limited fruits and fresh fruit juices, warm water, butter milk etc.
5. In dinner one may take light Khichari, Jawar or Nachani roti, Fruits, (fruits and milk are incompatible not to take together regularly).
6. In cooking use mustard, ground nut, til, coconut, olive oils and no other oils. Use preferably cow ghee and no vanaspati frozen oil-Dalda.
7. Eat traditional different Chutney or freshly prepared chutney of Pudina, Ardrak, Lahsun, curry patta, dhaniya etc., Pickles, Papad (roasted), Onion, carrot, Garlic, Kakdi, Bit root,
8. Prefer herbal black tea of Ardrak, Pudina leaves, Lemon juice together, or fresh Anar, Carrot, Pine apple, Coconut water; warm Milk with Haldi, instead of a usual coffee, tea, energy drink, fun drink or soda.
9. Wash fruits and vegetables with water and peel fruits as suitable, scrub with a dish brush when appropriate to remove dirt and wax coating.
10. Throw away the outer leaves of leafy vegetables, such as lettuce and cabbage.
11. Peel and cook when appropriate, although some nutrients and fiber may be lost when produce is peeled.
12. Avoid fruits and vegetables that look brownish, slimy or dried out. These are signs that the product has been held at an improper temperature.
13. Wash cutting boards with hot water, soap and a scrub brush to remove food particles.
14. Wash hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds before and after handling food, especially fresh whole fruits and vegetables. Clean under fingernails, too.
15. Do not drink water immediately after food, drink after 45-60 minutes but some sips may be taken during food eating.
16. Better to seat preferably on ground if not possible then chair and eat rather than in standing position.
17. Have a one week or two weeks break in a year to visit any liking place with family and friends, this may be a holy place, historical, hill station etc.
18. Start and end your day with worshiping god, parents or Guru or meditation and if possible visiting any nearby holy place in morning evening walk.
19. While going bed take account of work done during whole day and planning of next day; see in what way you have helped or done charity or any other society service. Always wish welfare of your family, friends, society, country and humanity.
20. Do not hurt anyone physical, mental or monitory; if happened by mistake unknowingly, pray god for pardon and compensate the hurting with many good works. Always keep in mind that “Karma is a boomerang”.
21. Do not demand anything to god except pure-pious thoughts. Plan your life goals with calendar and work accordingly.
the time her last period time is November 2015. Surgery ke phle 4 chemotherapy hue and after surgery 4 chemotherapy. Surgery ke phle third chemotherapy tak period aaye the but abhi 2 month se jyada ho gye hain chemotherapy khatm hue but period nhi aaya hai. She has bone cancer in left distal femur (osteosarcoma).
I want to lick her pussy lick so hard but I couldn't able to lick one because of hairy and second it smells bad and third I feel it dirty so wat should I do to lick it so hard.
A baby should be breastfeed for at least the first few months after birth. Breastfeeding has a number of benefits for both the mother and child. Apart from being the best source of nutrition for the baby, it also helps the mother and child bond.
Here are a few benefits of breastfeeding your baby.
- Nutrition: No formula can be compared to the nutrition provided by a mother’s milk. The first milk produced by a mother’s breasts is known as colostrum which is rich in antibodies and proteins. Breast milk is made up of the perfect mix of proteins, vitamins and essential fats. It is also easier to digest as compared to formula feeds.
- Immunity boost: A mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and helps strengthen the newborn child’s immunity. These antibodies also help lower the baby’s risk of developing asthma or allergies later in life. Babies that are breastfed are also said to have a lower risk of suffering from ear infections, respiratory problems and diarrhoea. It also plays an important role in lowering chances of sudden infant death syndrome. Breastfeeding is also said to protect babies from certain types of cancer in infancy and later stages,
- Bonding: While being breastfed, a baby is held close to the mother and has skin to skin contact. This makes the baby feel secure and helps him or her to bond with the mother. For the mother, this process can also help fight postpartum depression and help reconnect with the baby.
- Healthy weight: Babies who are breastfed are said to be less likely to develop obesity. This is because breast milk has lower levels of insulin as compared to formula and babies who are breastfed have higher level of appetite and fat regulating hormone called leptin. As they grow, these babies put on a healthy amount of weight, but refrain from overeating and have healthier eating patterns. This helps maintain a healthy BMI and prevents diseases like diabetes etc.
- Boosts intelligence: Studies show that babies who were breastfed for the first six months have a higher IQ than those who were not. Thus, breastfeeding is said to play a significant role in cognitive development. There are two main reasons for this. Firstly, breast milk is said to fatty acids that are not available in formulas, Secondly, the emotional bonding between mother and child is also said to contribute towards boosting IQ levels.
Having pcod. From 3-4 months having very irregular periods. 4-9 days delays every month. Having medicines folic 123, normoz, n obimet 500 planning for pregnancy since 7-8 months now. No success yet. I am obese. 3 Doctors Answered.
As the mood and the weather goes, the only things we want to eat during the monsoons are hot and crunchy. However, immunity is at its lowest for all of us during this season, hence it is important that we also include in our diet, foods that are good for our health. Few fruits that are must haves during monsoons are:
1) Peaches - Peaches have vitamin c, which helps boost immunity and protects the skin against the humid weather. It also helps in weight loss.
2) Jamun - A monsoon fruit, jamun is not only low in calorie but is also full of iron, potassium, vitamins and folate, all of which are beneficial for the health, especially in this season.
3) Litchis - Rich in vitamin c, litchis help boost the body's resistance as well as immunity. Packed with anti-oxidants, litchis also assist weight loss.
4) Plums - Monsoon is that time for the year when almost everyone is seen to be falling sick. Plums help boost the body's immunity and protect it from seasonal diseases like cold and flu.
5) Cherries - Cherries help fight infections and the anti-oxidants present help soothe and relax the brain.
6) Pomegranates - This fruit is ideal for monsoons as its full of nutrients which assist in building and improving the immunity.
7) Apples - Apples are an all season fruits and should never be excluded from one's diet. As the saying goes'an apple a day keeps the doctor away, a few slices of an apples are good to keep you away from seasonal illnesses.
8) Bananas - Rich in minerals and vitamins, bananas help ease the process of digestion.
9) Pears - Our bodies need a lot of vitamins to fight infections which we might catch during the monsoons. Pears help us with this.
10) Papayas - Rich in vitamin c, papayas help improve the immunity and fight against illnesses. Having high fiber content, they also assist in proper digestion.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.