Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hansa
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HansaYour feedback matters!
My marriage completed 6 yrs. Still no baby. My folica tube is block. In 2012 dn laposcropy but no result then done 2013 - 5 IUE. Then 2014 normally natural procedure dn by other Dr. Then take gap frm 07/2016 to 01/2017 then dn IVF in 05/2017 but IVF was failed. Nw we cnt do the another ivf for financial issue. So pls suggest me.
During pregnancy, it is essential to have a wholesome nutrition to ensure the growing baby receives a wholesome nutrition too. Extremely essential are some minerals and vitamins which have a significant role in the development of the baby. The skeletal development, for instance, is one such crucial event, and the onus is on the mother to ensure the required ingredients in the required quantity are reaching the growing fetus.
Read on to know the importance of vitamin D during the pregnancy period.
Why is it important: With the skeletal development in place, the baby’s teeth and bones begin to take shape. Both these are highly matrix-driven structures and require a good amount of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D is essential to maintain good amounts of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
Complications: Insufficient amounts of vitamin D can produce a range of symptoms from absolutely no issues to severe bone malformations. If not sufficient, the bones and teeth could become hypomineralized and weak leading to fractures, brittle bones, and rickets in newborn children. There are also reported incidents of low birth weight, preterm birth, and higher risks during pregnancy, but these need to be proven yet.
Risk factors for vitamin D deficiency: People with darker skin, obesity, and fat malabsorption conditions are more prone to develop vitamin D deficiency. With the importance of vitamin D and its role in skeletal development well established, ensure you get the right amounts of it, whatever be the source.
How a woman can maintain her body after first sex to remain fit and healthy so that no one can guess her by her physical structure that she had done sex.
Hello, I had my July period on 15th August -9th then again 21st Took ipill on 22nd July and in august on 18th Now I have water like dark red discharge heavy flow and im confused whether this is my actual period or my withdrawal bleeding! Thank you in advance.
Quinoa is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods. It is gluten free and high in protein. It is among the few plants which contain all 9 essential amino acids. Quinoa is also rich in fiber, iron, potassium, phosphorus, Vitamin E, vitamin B and other beneficial antioxidants.
Here are 11 health benefits of quinoa:
- Quinoa comes in red, white and black colors. It is an edible seed and becoming very trendy among the people who are health conscious. It is loaded with the richness of many important nutrients.
- There are many trace nutrients present which are very healthy for the body. These include flavonoids which are basically the plant antioxidants which have beneficial effects on the health. Quercetin and Kaempferol are flavonoids and are found in large amounts in quinoa. Both these molecules have anti viral, anti inflammatory, anti cancer and anti depressants effects.
- Very high in fiber, much higher than most grains: It is high in fiber, but boiled quinoa has less fiber in it as it is absorbed by the water. It has almost 17-27 grams of fiber per cup.
- Gluten-free and perfect for people with gluten intolerance: A gluten free diet is considered to be healthy as long as the starches are not refined as this causes a problem. If gluten foods with refined sugars are consumed they are equal to consuming junk food. Quinoa is a natural gluten free product and is used in gluten free recipes. This increases the nutrient value and the antioxidants of the gluten diet.
- Amino acids make up the protein. Some of these amino acids are known as essential as we need to get them through diet. Many plant foods are deficient in some essential amino acids like lysine. But quinoa is an exception, as it contains all the nine amino acids.
- The glycemic index is usually done to measure the blood sugar levels. On eating foods high in glycemic index, it can stimulate the hunger and leads to obesity. The glycemic index of quinoa is 53 which is low.
- Certain nutrients like magnesium, potassium, zinc and (for women) irons go missing from the diet. Quinoa is very high in all these minerals, especially magnesium.
- Quinoa can lower blood sugar and triglyceride levels thus improving metabolic health.
- Quinoa appears to be very high in antioxidants, which are increased even further after the seeds are sprouted.
- Helps in losing weight as quinoa is high in fiber, protein and has a low glycemic index.
- Quinoa is very easy to include in diet.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I have swelling in my sensitive part (bikini). Is there anything serious or its normal. I am worried about it.
I have my question regarding my wife as she is getting weak day by day .What should be the reason. We are married before six years. We have three child's. From the very early She is severely affected of tooth decay And also she feels suffocation during night when she sleep on back.
Dosto Mera naam hai Dr Sumit Dhawan 1 homoeopathic practitioner hoon mai aur main aaj aap ki ek sahayata karne jaa raha hoon girls Ki especially. Kyunki Aaj ki date Mein girls ki ek aisi problem hai Jiska koi ilaaj nahi hai. This is PCOS. Polycystic ovarian syndrome aisi problem hai jo aaj ki date mein bahut hi common hoti ja rahi hai Kyunki stress Hai logo ki life mein, Lifestyle Aisa Ho Gaya Hai Ki jo hormonal imbalance Leke Aate Hamari body mein jo PCOS ko cause Karte Hai. PCOS ka right treatment homoeopathy mein hai Jis Mein Hum claim Karte Hai Hamare Paas records hai ki jo hum complete cure before and after Aise Bimaari Jiske modern medicine bolti hai ki Jiska koi cure nahi hai homoeopathy me cure ho rahi hai aisi problem.
PCOS sirf cyst ovary main usse PCS nahi bola jata hai sister ke sath sath Aur Bhi Jab 5-6 symptoms Aate Hain jaise ki facial hair, weight gain, acne, delayed menses, ye sare Jab Ek saath hota hai Tab isse PCOS bola jata hai. Aur ye symptoms Ko Jab Hum thik karte hain toh hame dekhna padta hai ki kya uska Karan hai kya motional troubles ki wajah se hai kya Woh physical troubles ke wajah se hai in saari cheezo ko rule out karne ke baad Jab unka homeopathic medicine select Hota Hai hundred percent cure Lekar Aata Hai. Conventionally iska Ek hi treatment hai hormone replacement therapy HRT Jisko aajkal contraceptive pills Diya jata hai and externally prepared hormone Diya jata hai Chahe wo artificially ho ya Kisi animal Se Nikal Gaya Ho woh Body Me Diya Jata Hai Jis Ke nuksan Hai.
1) ye artificial hai
2) Usse kya hoga ki jo Body Aap Ki Thodi Si Bhi hormone bana rahi Hogi maan lijiye hormonal imbalance hai kuch hormone kam ban ra hai, kuch jyada ban raha hai jo aap externally Hormone dalenge Body mein usse aapka internal jo thoda bhi hormone ban raha tha nahi Banega aur aap us medicines ke addict hojaenge.
Jab tak aap medicine Lenge hormones release hoga or tabhi aapka normal cycle chalega sabse bada side effect hai. Homeopathy is time par aap sath mein lete hain ya sirf homeopathy lete Hain tab bhi iska hundred percent ilaaj ho sakta hai. Homeopathy main aapko advice Karunga ki because natural hai number one. Number 2 uska koi Side Effects nahi aa hai. Yahi kaaran Hai Jiski wajah se Ye number one medicine hai aur aapki family mein kisi ko bhi PCOD hota hai girl child ko hota hai ya wife ko hota hai aap zaroor consult Kijiye homeopathy doctor ko aapke paas ka doctor hai ya aap mere ko bhi consult kar sakte hain aur aaj kal ek tabboo hai ki female problem hone ki wajah se gynecologist hi dekh sakte hain. Aisa bilkul mat socho. Aap Kisi bhi homoeopathy doctor Chahe Woh male ya female ho aap discuss Kijiye, khulke discuss kijiye, family ke sath jaiye aur discus kijiye, Kaise aapko help Karta Hai, jaroor help Karega. Wind off karne ke liye main bolunga ki aap apna Lifestyle acha Kare, aap apni life mein yoga, exercise or meditation add Kare Jise physically aapka sehatmand Ho Aur Hormonal imbalance kam ho aur dusri is homeopathy ko fayda hota hai ki homoeopathy aapko completely cure kar sakti hai.
App mere se be consult kar sakte online lybrate ke through aur aap directly Bhi Apne homoeopathy ke paas Ja sakte hain.
All the Best.
My mother is an diabetic patient. She is complaining of itching near vagina .Can she use Keto b ointment?
Oats are known to aid in the process of weight loss. They are filled with fiber and that in itself has been known to promote weight loss. They are the most filling cereal known. Not only do they beat doughnuts and white bread in satiety rankings, but they also outshine eggs and high-bran cereal. They are low in fat which ensures that your diet is just right without any extra fat in it.
Ways to have oats for weight loss
Because oats are known for helping with weight loss and making you feel full for longer hours, it is a great idea to add oats to your weight loss regimen.
Here are ways by which you can have oats to promote weight loss:
1. As breakfast
Mix half a cup of regular unprocessed oats with 1 cup of skimmed milk. Have this for breakfast 3-4 times a week for best results. You can replace milk with water for added benefits.
2. As a healthy meal
Take a cup full of oats, pour half a cup of almond milk or soya milk. Add all your favourite fruits like berries, peaches, apple to it to make it nutrient-rich. This ensures your stomach is full for&nbsp;atleast&nbsp;3 hours.
3. As a delicious snack
Take plain oats, dry fruits, a little water, peanut butter and mix it into a thick dough. Take bread and put the paste inside. Roll it and put in the oven for rolled breadsticks that are a healthy snack option. You can carry them to work and munch on them for your snack cravings.
4. As khichdi
In a bowl, boil water, add half a tsp of salt, turmeric, chilly powder to taste. Also, mix boiled vegetables like peas, carrot, lettuce leaves and finally oats. Stir till the oats are soft and ready to eat. Here is your healthy khichdi ready to eat!
Things to remember
It is important to choose the right kind of oats if you want to achieve desired benefits.
-make sure you buy plain oats without any added flavorings.
-the packaged oats are generally loaded with sugar which adds a lot of calories without any additional nutritional benefit.
-one packet of flavoured oats has around 160 kcal with around 8-10 gm of sugar while 1/3rd cup serving of plain rolled oats enough to make roughly a half-cup of cooked oatmeal has just 102 calories and less than 1 gram of sugar.
-if you switch from flavored oats to plain oats every morning, you can cut down upto 20, 000 calories in a year. This means losing around 3 kg without making any other changes in your diet.
-avoid adding honey, peanut butter and sugary toppings.
-boost your oats fiber content by adding a handful of berries like blueberries or strawberries (25 to 40 calories per half-cup).
So, go ahead and make oats a part of your daily diet to help you shed those extra kilos. Stay healthy, stay happy!