Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hannan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HannanYour feedback matters!
He is having fever from yesterday and he had vomiting also. I gave him t98 for fever and ondem for vomit. Doctor said it's Gastroenteritis, but he is not passing loose stools so I doubt. Today he's having fever only not vomit. But fever is about 102. Please suggest.
I have regular period of 28 days. Last month on 6th October I have some physical activity but no intercourse or ejaculation near the vulva. On 20th october I got my period and it was normal 5 days period. My due date for period was today but not got it. I am really confused as I have regular period. From 4-5 days I have a cold and cough and was on medication.
Hello ,I have eye sight from my childhood for right eye (7.0), &left eye (6.5). So I want to take lasik operation so I am asking about this treatment. thanking you.
I'm a 24 year old girl having menstrual since 24 days. Taking ayurvedic medicines from 10 days not relaxed. Kindly advice me.
While stress is very common in most people, acute stress disorder (ASD) is a condition which has the following features.
- Occurs after a severe incident or trauma including death of a dear person, major accident, severe injury or incident, threat to oneself, etc.
- Affects either the person affected by the trauma directly or by someone who witnessed the event from close quarters
- Person goes through severe stress within a month after the event and can last anywhere between 1 day to beyond a month
- Seen in people who have had trauma and can eventually lead to full-blown post-traumatic stress disorder
- Emotionally feeling detached, numb, or unaffected
- Not very aware of the real surroundings, could be hallucinating also
- Feels disconnected with the people in the surrounding, both emotionally and physically
- Can have episodes of dissociative amnesia where they are not able to recollect the trauma
- They avoid stimuli which can induce the memory of the event including talking about related people, places, objects, thoughts, or activities.
- They could have recurrent images of the event, including illusions, flashbacks, and recurrent thoughts
- Anxiety including trouble sleeping, irritation, lack of focus, constantly tensed, becoming startled, etc.
- The first step is to make a diagnosis to confirm it is, in fact, ASD.
- This happens through detailed discussion with the patient and may take a couple of sittings
- Instances of drug abuse and other psychiatric problems should be ruled out
- People with suicidal tendencies need to be hospitalised to avoid injury to self and/or others
- Education about the condition and empathy to help them cope with the situation are very important
- Hypnotherapy may be used to uncover hidden feelings, emotions, fears, and thoughts which can help in arriving at a conclusion and also manage the condition
- If required, they may need to be provided assistance in terms of accommodation as staying alone may be detrimental. There are good chances of inflicting injury to self and to others.
- Staying with close friends or family not just helps in avoiding injury but also provides moral support for the person which can aid in recovery
- Medications like anti-anxiety drugs and selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitors which are used in treating depression are helpful depending on whether the person presents with anxiety or depression
- Cognitive therapy can help in faster recovery and also prevent the acute stress disorder from getting converted to a full-fledged post-traumatic stress disorder
- Prevention can be done by seeking professional help if a significant traumatic event has occurred. This will improve coping mechanisms and reduce the impact of the stress. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Amblyopia is decreased vision in one or both eyes due to abnormal development of vision in infancy or childhood. It is commonly known as lazy eye, in which a child's vision does not develop properly, usually in one eye. If it is left untreated, a child's vision will never develop correctly in the affected eye.
What are the types of Amblyopia are there?
There are several different types and causes of Amblyopia, such as Strabismic Amblyopia, Deprivation Amblyopia and Refractive Amblyopia. The end result of all forms of Amblyopia is reduced vision in the affected eye(eyes).
How does Lazy Eye occurs?
Lazy eye occurs when your brain favors one eye, often due to poor vision in your other eye. Eventually, your brain might ignore signals from your weak or lazy eye. The condition can result in vision impairment and loss of depth perception.
What are the Symptoms of Lazy Eye?
Lazy eye may be hard to detect until it becomes severe. Early warning signs include:
- Tendency to bump into objects on one side
- An eye that wanders inward or outward
- Eyes that appear not to work together
- Poor depth perception
- Double vision
What Causes Lazy Eye?
A number of conditions and factors can lead you to rely on one eye more than the other. These include:
- Constant strabismus or turning of one eye
- Genetics or a family history of lazy eye
- Different levels of vision in each of your eyes
- Damage to one of your eyes from trauma
- Drooping eyelids
- Vitamin A deficiency
- Corneal ulcer or scar
- Eye surgery
- Vision impairment, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism
- Glaucoma, which is high pressure in your eye that can lead to vision problems and blindness
How is Amblyopia diagnosed?
When it first occurs, parents and children often don't notice the condition. It's important to get routine eye exams as an infant and child, even if you show no outward symptoms of eye problems.
Family history of amblyopia is a risk factor for the condition.
How Is Lazy Eye Treated?
- Glasses/Contact Lenses
- Eye Patch
- Eye Drops
- Other treatments include:
- Atropine penalization therapy (also used for maintenance)
- Optical blurring through contact lenses or elevated bifocal segments
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.