Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H B RatnaparkhiYour feedback matters!
I have done many face packs on my face. But no use. It looks black only. When sun rays strike on my face, it becomes more black. What should I do now?
Hi doctors I am 24 years old from chennai. I had a black marks in my face for last 4 years, when I go in a direct sunlight the black marks are increasing more, my body colour is white, but face is totally black due to this skin problem (black marks). Please give any medicinal suggestion to resolve this problem.
Acne marks And a little bit of acne. Marks are all over black ones and having oily skin and skin is also getting pigmented including lips.
I have dark circle inside my eyes .and pimples on my face .i am using patanjali saundarya facewash .is it help ful. please suggest how to get rid of this problem.
I am 30 years old I have skin fungus problem from two years I have used various medicines but problem not cleared totally its repeating again and again please send me solution.
I have Skin problem (denai) and I want to get rid of it because it is not stopping, what shall I do? Please advice.
My daughter used one tea spoon apple cider vinegar one tea spoon honey one avocado and pinch of cinnamon powder as a paste on her face. it turned red and is burning. What should she do?
My age is 44 and I am suffering from anul fissures. Its starting stage only while passing stool little bit pain after that nothing. I am applying cream gel two time. My question is can I use the cream for a long time. Can I use coconut oil inside anus instead of this cream. Please in form me.
I have freckles all over my face and my skin is very sensitive. And i've body discoloration too. Please help what should I do to get rid of all this problems. Thank you!
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity.
However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies for wrinkles:
1. Potato Power - Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun.
Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
2. Fruity Bleach - Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation.
Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
3. Amazing Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin.
Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
4. Sandal Wood Secret - Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays.
Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
5. Wonders of Cucumber - Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin.
Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
6. Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin.
Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.