Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gururaj Bhosale
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Gururaj BhosaleYour feedback matters!
I want to put on a brace on my upper teeth. I'm confused about the cost of brace. Could anyone please tell me the cost of braces.
Sir can you please tell me what is the cost of scaling .or kya precaution lena padta h after scaling and or koi option nhi h scaling bcoz kuch hi gums hil rhe h and knees toothpaste use karna chahiye bcoz mere teeth me filling bhi hui h .plz please tell me.
I am 38 year old male and have been suffering from OSMF, Was treated in hospital for 3 months, But it seems nothing worked please suggest.
Can we get Clear plastic removable aligners in india. Which we can wear as mouth guard from time to time. If yes. Where and how much it will cost. Ty in advance.
I am 22 years old a frequent smoker. Usually 1to2 cigarettes per day. When last smoked after one hour blood blister formed on my left inner cheek with a small bubble of white (may be pus) help me.
My teeth becomes slightly yellow and I don't know how is it done. Now what to do? Please help me to become my teeth again white?
Doctor I am suffering from an unbearable toothache please advice me how to get instant relief as its night period now and I am not able to sleep.
Hi Doctor, My mother is suffering from toothache, and could resist the pain, please suggest good tablets which cures her tooth ache.
I have realized, I am suffering from bad breath. While daily I clean tooth and tongue. Can you please how can I avoid this as other person complain.
I am komal I am 23 years old. My teeth is soo sensitive. Its paining if I drink cold and hot things. I use sensodine toothpaste. Its effect good. Can you suggest me something more to cure this problem.
She is suffering from severe mouth ulcer problem. Cant even eat anything. Had b complex for three months but no solution. please help.
My teeth are not that much white as they were before. They looks like grey. I brush a lot but did not work. What should I do.
Many a times I get mouth ulcers and sometimes it's 3-4 ulcers at same time. I usually take a vitamin b complex tablet for relief. Any suggestion to avoid this ulcers.
Hello, my father 44 years old man and he has dental problem. There is pus in gum of lower front tooth. He takes medicine but after sometime it again comes there what to do to deal with it?
I have problem in my teeth. Sometimes I am getting pain while eating. My two tooth are brock by wall. But I am getting any pain of that. If there is any problems occur in future.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.