Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gowerdhan Ingale
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Gowerdhan IngaleYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old I have leg pain all time I take pain relief medicine but after 15 or 20 min it's pain again So what should I do to finish my leg pain.
Hi My heel hurts when I get up in the morning. After walking for few minutes gradually subsides. Sometimes I get the pain during the day also. Can you tell me the possible reasons for this? Thank you.
My mother was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis 19 years back, all her test results are normal, just that lefumide or lefra has stopped helping in easing the pain, but steroids like Defza 6 or Dezacore help. Her doctor has asked her to start using biologics. I have done my research, and the side effects I've come to know of are alarming, more so, biologics are too expensive. Isn't there any other alternative? She is 46 years old.
I am 21. I have been gymming for 3 weeks now. Everyday when I get tired, I have this extreme back ache. Which only goes away if I use a heating bag. Is it okay? Or should I do something else?
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My mom had a problem she had a gap between spine and both knees are making sound when she stand and toes are paining She is 60 years old please give solution please give a solution.
What is the exercise for lower back pain? And can you tell me please what are the best medicines for lower back pain?
Any injury to these ligaments lead to-
Pain, Instability of knee, Swelling, Difficultly in knee joint movements!
General Medical Advice- Surgery
Alternative to Surgery- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT- it has special procedures, internal medicines, physical therapies.
@ Savya Sachi Ayurvedam we manage all kinds of soft tissue injuries.