Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Govind PurohitYour feedback matters!
hi I'm 28 years old Girl i want to Fair my skin i have recently used Louis product but its working very slowly so i want Some quickly Fairness Product or medication..
I hav a problem with my skin I cannot use any of d face wash or any natural products on my skin. I start getting breakouts why is that so?
Hello doctor. I have lipoma in my body. Stomach, backside, leg, stomach side. Some lipoma size big some small. Its increasing numbers and size. I m really worried about this. Please tell me whats treatment. How to avoid increase the numbers lipoma. Second one existing one how to reduce the size. Actually its not painful. But some time its 2 cm big. Please help me doctor. Which medicine good for me without surgery.
I want to know that which is the best way to remove hair wax or hair removing cream. Is any of them harm my skin or health.
I have skin problem like roundworm. For nearly 2 years. After taking medicine it goes away but returns after 3, 4 days. What to do?
I am having normal skin type please suggest any good face wash that will not harm my skin and moisturise it well. Any face wash or any soap.
I have got very rough skin. It doesn't look good. Very big pores are there. It is very uneven. I want very soft, soothe, supple skin. For your kind of information it is neither oily nor dry its moderate so pls suggest me what should I do?
I'm a boy. One morning I found that a corner of my lip has protruded out by a bit. I couldn't understand any reason. What might be the cause? How will it heal and in how much time?
I am 45 year old male working in chemical pharma company my skin become very dark need your expert advise for fairness and skin tone treatment from Vadodara Gujarat I have Oily skin pls suggest me what treatment or cream should I use.
A dark spot on my face and also deep burn scar on my face, how to remove dark spot and burn scar from my face, please help me.
I have the black spots on my face how can I remove them instantly plzzz give me a better suggestion.
I have pigmentation on my face, I used a lot of medication but it is still there I am worry about it please tell me what should I do now?
We all love that perfectly glowing skin that has no marks or signs of ageing like moles, tags, fine lines, dark circles and many others. However, for most of us, this remains an imaginary picture that we have in mind. What stares back at us in the mirror has some of the above noted features, in various combinations. However, the desire for that blemish-free skin without any of these continues and is actually not far from reality too.
Some major irritants causing skin scars are as follows:
- Vascular marks including thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Spider nevus is a spider-web like structure with a central vessel and surrounding capillaries dilated radiating away from it. Similarly, blood spots are red, vascular spots that come with ageing.
- Skin tags or milia or warts, these are harmless but esthetically concerning and can irritate if found in an area where it interferes with the garments
- Age spots or brown spots that occur due to sun exposure are also harmless but are esthetic concern.
With esthetics attaining such importance, new ways are constantly being identified to help people improve their looks. While there are various creams and lotions and serums with promises of various chemicals that can do wonders, there actually are procedures that have a scientific basis and can produce results more quickly and effectively.
The following are some popular advanced cosmetic procedures (ACPs) that can help clear these blemishes and produce a spotless, clear skin.
- Chemical peels: This is an exfoliation process done in the clinic, by removing the top layers of rough skin, thereby, making space for new skin to grow. It stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, and promoting new skin growth. It can also be combined with topical antioxidants such as tretinoin and vitamin C, which are proven beneficial for the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Used in a variety of conditions (acne, wrinkles, blemishes), it works on layers that are far deeper than a chemical peel. A rotating brush is used to remove the upper layers of the skin, leaving the underlying layers open. The removed layers of the skin may form a scab, and can be mildly painful. The doctor may decide to use a mild local anesthetic if required.
- Laser skin resurfacing: The skin has an upper thicker layer and an inner thinner layer. A small amount of laser is applied to the underlying layers to stimulate them to produce collagen. The top layers are kept cool with a gel. The extra collagen produces improves elasticity and produces younger looking skin, removing all blemishes.
All these are equally proven ways to treat blemishes. The decision of choosing one particular method should be completely based on your expectations.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.