Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gouri Bari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gouri BariYour feedback matters!
My wife was under treatment of PCOs and she had a miss carriage of 10 weeks in Nov 2015. Now she had consumed 10 tabs of Meprate 10mg as per doc suggestion, but her UPT test came positive showing 5 weeks 2 days baby. We want to continue with pregnancy, what are the consequences of meprate in this case?
I have delay periods and also less amount of bleeding during periods without pain if some drops of bleeding evening then next is happen on next day afternoon what is reason for this? I had more pain during periods but this is first time. What are the solution to correct my period s?
I am 31 years old, my amh level is very very low, how to improve amh level naturally? or how to improve egg quality to get pregnant.
What if my boyfriend comes just a little in my vagina opening the hole not far from my bum then I get pregnant how long once he had cum with me and cum in me on 25th do I leave it before I test to see if pregnant as only be having sex on that day in that hole as hurts when have sex in that hole but got to so I can get pregnant.
Hi doc, I am 33 years old umarried girl. Mujhe periods normal àate hai. But kal mujhe period over hone ke do din bad hi urine pro shuru ho gye. Mujhe urine pass out krne mei problem ho rhi hai. N jalan bhi hoti hei. Kal pheli bar ye problem hui. Or urine ke sath blood aana bhi suru ho gya hei. Please help me.
My period is now 7 days late! I have done a clear urine pregnancy test by kit and this kit say it's negative. What should I do? I am very worried about this. Why my period is too late, Please suggest me.
Hello sir. Whether in first sex shall we have pregnancy that to after one month like if sex has taken in Feb 18 and pregnancy will be on March 18 whether is it possible to have pregnancy. Please suggest me.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a known and popular form of Assisted Reproductive Technology. It is generally beneficial for couples who are facing complications in conceiving. IVF is an intricate procedure where the eggs extracted from a woman are manually combined with the sperm and the embryo is then placed inside the woman’s uterus. The success of IVF depends on various factors. Here are some important reasons why it is recommended to opt for IVF as quickly as possible.
- Age- As the age of a woman or man increases, the chances of conceiving rapidly decrease. Couples who plan on having a baby later in life can certainly take the help of IVF assistance to achieve fertility.
- Damaged Fallopian Tubes- If a woman’s fallopian tube is damaged or blocked, it could only get worse over time. There is very less possibility of it recovering into a normal fallopian tube. In case of tubal ligation, where the fallopian tubes are cut or blocked to avoid pregnancy, the sooner IVF is done, the more likely is the woman to conceive a child.
- Egg and Sperm Count- Abnormal sperm size, below average sperm concentration, low motility or strength can make it difficult for a sperm to fertilize an egg. If the egg or sperm count is very low, it greatly reduces the possibility of getting pregnant. However, if an external force is provided, the fertilization becomes quite possible. Hence, IVF should be done quickly before sperm levels further decrease.
- Genetic Disorders- The IVF procedure has an option of a genetic diagnosis before implantation. This way, the embryo can be safeguarded from genetic disorders that could be passed on from the parents. Only embryos that do not contain any known problems are eventually transferred to the uterus.
- Time- With the passage of time, not only does your body go against fertilization, even the cost of the procedure could increase. As technology keeps advancing on a daily basis, the cost of IVF is also likely to grow. This could make it more difficult to go for this option in the future.
There are many cases where infertility still remains unexplained. Even advanced studies are unable to point out the exact problems in certain couples. In such cases, IVF is a dependable procedure. It definitely increases the possibility of conceiving and has helped several couples experience the joy of parenthood. So, if you are planning to opt for the IVF procedure, it is recommended that you start the process without further delay.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Great sex tips
1. Talk about sex. As time passes in a relationship, it's easy to get into a rut and just go through the motions, rather than express what you really want (and need) in bed. Sex therapist Williams Lucena, fmd, says it's time to break this cycle with some frank talk. 'ask each other, 'what do I need in bed from you?'' he suggests. 'get back to the communication you used to have.'
2. Eat healthy. This doesn't sound like a sex tip, but treating your body right with good nutrition helps the whole body, including your libido, says Debbie Mandel, a stress management expert and author of addicted to stress. 'eat healthy foods to reduce cholesterol and keep your cardiovascular system humming,' she adds. 'this will ensure that circulation is at peak performance for the 'southern hemisphere.'