Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geetanjali Karad
Submit a review for Dr. Geetanjali KaradYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Geetanjali Karad provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks Madam your valuable times
Vaginitis or inflammation of the vagina is a condition caused primarily by infection (from Chlamydia trachomatis or Gardnerella vaginalis, Trichomonas vaginalis and Candida Albicans) or by exposure to an irritant (allergic or chemical) and is characterized by burning pains, itching and abnormal vaginal discharge. To understand the effectiveness of homeopathic medicines in treating vaginitis, one needs to take a peek into the nature of the ailment.
Normally the vagina of a woman is populated by a wide variety of microorganisms helping to fight infections. The beneficial microorganisms build a chemical environment that hinders the harmful ones. Now, if a woman consumes any sort of antibiotic for treating an infection, irrespective of whether she is afflicted with vaginitis or something else, the antibiotics destroy both the good and the bad microorganisms, giving rise to imbalances in one’s body. As a result, the amount of harmful yeast literally outnumbers the beneficial ones.
The conventional treatment of yeast condition involves the administration of suppositories or antifungal medications. While such medications might temporarily decrease the count of yeast cells, they can neither boost the survival of good organisms nor guard the body against future yeast infections. Also, factors such as pregnancy, certain hormonal changes, birth control pills and high sugar diet do contribute to vaginitis. Therefore, simply ridding oneself of the risk factors cannot resolve the fundamental threat.
Homeopathic medications are not antibacterial or antifungal in the usual sense. Rather, they work at strengthening one’s defense mechanism so as to help the body combat any kind of infection all by itself. Going by this principle, they never cause similar type of ecological disruption internally as that of the antibiotics.
Few of the common remedies for treating various conditions of vaginitis are:
1. Pulsatilla (for abnormal vaginal discharge as well as soreness, especially among pregnant women)
2. Kreosotum (for itching in the vaginal lips or excessive discharge)
3. Borax (for vaginitis occurring between menstrual periods)
4. Hydrastis (for profuse yellowish vaginal discharge accompanied by great irritation)
5. Sepia (for heaviness in one’s vaginal area along with constipation and general fatigue)
6. Graphites (for premenstrual yeast infection, mostly in overweight women)
7. Calcarea carb (for thick milky or yellowish discharge that triggers itching)
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Epilepsy or seizers is a neurologic disorder, which can also be classified as a chronic dysfunction of the human brain. Epilepsy is a condition that is common to both adults and children and the symptoms for the same can be spotted in any person, regardless of age or time. Though the condition can be troublesome, there is no reason to fear it. Epilepsy is curable and can be omitted with regular homoeopathic medication and treatments. If you have epilepsy, read on to find the best cures and treatments for the condition.
How epilepsy affects you?
Epilepsy is a condition of the brain, where it is forced to suddenly put a stop the normal electronic activities that it is used to performing. Symptoms of recurring seizures include-
- Sudden disorientation
- Confusion or inability of registering any activity around you
- Uncontrollable and contorted shaking of the body
- Suddenly stricken with fear
- Gritting of teeth
- Losing all consciousness, etc.
If you have noticed any or more than one of these symptoms, it is time to give the doctor a visit. A homoeopathic specialist, in this case, can prove to be the most helpful.
Types of seizures or epilepsy:
Epilepsy again can be classified into some varieties, depending on which part of the brain it is affecting. Some of the different kinds of epilepsies include-
- Partial Seizures: Partial Seizers are further classified into simple partial seizures, absent seizures and complex partial seizures. The first variety is characterised by jerking of the body and slight impairment of sight and sound. The second variant is characterised with momentary unconsciousness, slight twitching of the facial muscles and upward gaze. The last variety if, characterised by heavy jerking of the body, almost like in a trance and last for over a minute.
- Generalised Seizure or Convulsion: The Generalized seizure is a more engaging form of epilepsy that affects the whole body and results in profuse convulsion. This kind of seizures is characterised by complete loss of consciousness, heavy jerking caused due to muscular contractions, severe breathing difficulty, reddening of the face and post attach back aches.
These different types of seizures are caused depending on the area of the brain that they involve.
Best homoeopathic treatments for seizures:
Homeopathy has come up with some of the most valuable and well-researched treatments to cure epilepsy in individuals. Some of the most noted remedies and medications include-
- Calcarea Carbonica
- Cuprum Metallicum
- Bufo Rana
- Kali Bromatum
- Enanthe Crocata
- Nux Vomica
- Cicuta Virosa
- Causticum, etc.
These remedies are designed to positively affect different kinds of epilepsies, with different intensities and in different stages. These are only a handful of cures for seizures suggested by homoeopathy. Visiting a professional, homoeopathic, medical specialist will allow you to recognise the type of epilepsy you have and also find the best remedy for the same.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I do not get fast motion in the morning. It takes 15 - 20 minutes time for complete motion. Please suggest me some dietary measures doctor. I am 15 years old.
Doctor, I want to ask you about my girlfriend we are 22 years old today we have just having a good time n we are not confirm whether the sperm enter into her vagina or not but we are scare so can my friend take an ipill medicine?
I am having itching in my genitals (inside private part) from past 2 months and also I am not having my periods from last 2 months. I had my last periods on 6th jan. Are these two things related? Or what else can be the reason for skipped periods?
My wife's regular mensuration cycle is due on 28-2-18, but still it does not came, already we take pregnancy test that js negative. Onwards 26-2-18 she started taking calcium tab of 6kmg weekly once for one month for her joint pains, two three times back pain started as before periods but periods not came today ,Advise me what to do, Is intake of calcium cause delayed periods?
I am 13 week pregnant I had thyroid test today it shows tsh-3.14 is it high is this have any effect baby growth and iq level I am worried because of I had abortion twice.
Stomach and gastrointestinal related issues happen with almost every person. Sometimes they may occur for a brief period while at times they may last longer. Both stomach and gastrointestinal-related issues show that there is something wrong and the body needs to be taken care of accordingly.
The normal homeopathic solutions for these issues are not only of great help in disposing of the problem, but they also wipe out the main reason or cause of the problem. The homeopathic treatment is totally protected with zero symptoms and ends up being of great advantage in the long run.
These medicines should be taken only on prescription from a doctor. The treatments are as follows:
- Nux Vomica: The homeopathic medicine Nux Vomica is of incredible help in the treatment of different stomach issues. It is the best homeopathic solution for indigestion that happens because of consuming espresso or caffeine, spicy foods or acidic beverages.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is the best homeopathic medicine to manage the gastric issues that emerge as an after-effect of eating oily or greasy food like fried junk food, frozen yogurts, ghee and margarine. The vast majority of the patients requiring this solution have no desire of thirst.
- China: China is the most productive homeopathic solution to alleviate a bloated chest, where the entire stomach area is brimming with gas. The gas may bring about serious pain in the chest. China is therefore, the perfect homeopathic solution for loose motions of the bowels.
- Arsenic Album: Arsenic Album is the best homeopathic solution for gastric inconveniences that happen as a consequence of food poisoning. The patients requiring the homeopathic treatment of Arsenic Album feel nauseous and have stomach pain.
- Lycopodium: Homeopathic medication Lycopodium is a perfect cure when the stomach feels full and there is a widening of the intestines even after eating practically nothing. There is a movement of gas in the stomach with burps that cause smoldering in the throat.
- Carbo Veg and Lycopodium: Homeopathic medicines Carbo Veg and Lycopodium are regular solutions for stomach related pain that are successful in treating gas in the guts. These homeopathic medicines can be used according to the amount of the gas in the belly. Carbo Veg is the best homeopathic medication for the treatment of pain because of the abundance of gas in the stomach. The belly is bloated and gets taut with gas. Slight alleviation is felt by burping. Using Carbo Veg can get rid of the pain.
- Aloes: Homeopathic solution Aloes is the best cure when the person has extreme loose motions. The stool is watery and the condition worsens with every liquid drink the person takes. He or she also encounters pain in the stomach and yet feels relieved after passing stool.