Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Girish TatedYour feedback matters!
Sir after bath when I use comb. I lose many of my hairs. Can you please tell me. How can I save my hairs.
My penis upper skin got shrinked and because of that is not moving back. I feel itching over that and when it gets erect and I try to do sex I feel tearing pain inserting it into vagina. Please guide me with some remedies.
I trekked a lot due to this reason my skin burned a lot and it makes the patches on my face skin. How to cure it with in 7 days?
I am healthy male aged 62 years working as a Captain in merchant shipping. Hv developed Psoriasis on both hands only. Nothing on feet. Lesions develop n dry n disappear. Hv bn advised to take vitamin A n E plus apply Dipsalic ointment morning n surfaz ointment evening. Pls advise a good prescription please.
I've some skin dark circles on my face, can you tell me any prescription for lighting it or any good skin specialist in camp, Pune area.
I am 19 years boy, studying btech I have confusion regarding masturbation I use to masturbate daily does it harms any thing on my physical or mental health someone told I will decreases your memory power.
I walk around 4 km everyday evening but now a days feeling heavyness on my lower parts of legs (below knee) while going up through staircase. Also I have started feeling mild pain on my knees. Please help.
I want to know, why does release very immediate my suprem on sexual activities, please give advice in this regard, I could not able to satisfy my girl friend for sexual activities.
I will loss my weight my age is 29 and my weight is 66k I will try to gain my weight up to 70 I use so many body product but after use weight is again loss so please give me permanent solution.
I am silm boy I want to increase my body structure please give me some suggestion my diet is good always but my body is so week.
Giving a child medication can be a challenging job and one that many parents dread! Wrong dosage can create a havoc and lead to unnecessary complications or the problem not getting treated at all. So make sure you give your child the proper dose.
Here is a small guide that will help you understand more about dosage and administration of medicine for children:
- Dosage: Usually, most pharmaceutical companies print the dosage as per the age or the weight range of the child. This is true mainly for paediatric drugs. Yet, there are other ways of calculating dosage as well. You can divide the age of the child (in months) by 150 and multiply the sum with the average adult dosage to compute the dose that the child should get.
- Frequency: Also, always speak with a paediatrician to find out how often a medicine must be administered. The label will usually have this information, but it is always best to mention the exact symptoms and ask for the frequency.
- Instruments: Child medicine usually comes in liquid form for easy ingestion. You can use a wide mouthed calibrated syringe for administering the medicine, or you could use a spoon, or even the measuring cup that comes with the medicine. The baby's bottle or a dropper can be used for infants as well. Take care to watch for signs of choking and administer the medicine in one dose broken up into smaller doses to avoid the same.
- Storage: Ask your doctor about storing the medicine at room temperature or in the refrigerator as this will affect the efficacy of the medicine.
- Administration: Remember to find out if the medicine is to be administered before or after the child has had a feed or a meal. Then, wash your hands and prepare the child by ensuring that he or she lies still without any squirming. Make the child comfortable about the idea of taking medication and keep the head propped up. Talk to distract the child and if need be, practice sucking it in so that the child avoids choking. You can mask the unpleasant taste of certain medicines by keeping a glass of juice or candy nearby.
- Missed Doses: If your child throws up a dose, or you miss one, do not give a double dose. Instead skip and give it later.
Take due precautions when you are administering, storing and measuring the medicine for your child as this could have an impact on how the child reacts and heals.