Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish Pote
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Girish PoteYour feedback matters!
My wife delivery date was 19/4/2016 but 18/3/2016 was placenta abruption at morning 9.45 am that reason fetal death before delivery. Doctors were planned to labor without cesarian and try to normal delivery help of injection and did the same. Now my wife taken rest about 40 days. My question is when will we do planned next baby? What are the precautions to avoid placenta abruption next baby? Note: Placenta Anterior.
My wife has itching in her genital area for the past 3 weeks. She has irregular periods since October. Itching is very severe around that place. What is the proper treatment. Is it very serious?
Hello sir I have done sex with my wife 49 days before. But after sex she has not period till now. So I want to know Is she pregnant or not.
An recent ultrasound revealed that I had bipolar polycystic ovaries. Does this syndrome cause weight gain? If it does how can I lose weight? My menstrual cycle is regular.
I am suffering from left armpit pain from last two days. And 2 days before I have white discharge from my left breast. Is it harmful? What causes this? Please help.
Me n my husband are trying since almost 2 years now I had hsg done in Feb. N d report showed I have a delayed spillage. My gynaec has since then suggested me to go for laparoscopy. Earlier have done one iui which failed was just for mental satisfaction though he told me to go for laparoscopy. After that he will go for 2 to 3 iuis. I want to know how much is the success of getting pregnant laparoscopy after iui.
Hello doc I have tinea corporis in the vaginal area I went to doctor, he prescribed me onitraz, clotrimazole nd b-bact ointment but cetrizine for itching but along with all these treatment provide me less relief as per the itching have same situation. I do not know what to do. Please suggest me something that can be truly helpful.
As I told last time. Last month on 4th feb 2017 my periods ended. I had sex on 7th feb 2017. I took i-pill within 6 hrs after sex. I got a bleeding of dark brown or black color on 17th feb 2017. It continued for 2-3 days. I have not got periods till today i.e. 20th march, 2017.Its been more than a month. What should I do now? Please help. When will my periods resume?
Proteins are extremely important for your health. Protein is present in every cell of your body, it generally makes up your hair and nails along with keratin. Your body needs various supplements to stay healthy, such as fats and carbohydrates. These are called macronutrients (you need to consume it in huge amounts to stay hale and hearty).
Where can you find protein?
- It is present in milk, fish, eggs and meat.
- If you happen to be a vegan you can consume soy, beans, legumes and nut butter.
- Protein bars, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, anchovies, peanut butter, tofu, wheat germ, quinoa and edamame also contain a high amount of protein.
Why should you consume protein?
- It can reduce the risk of diabetes by producing natural insulin and progesterone protein.
- The substance called hemoglobin carries oxygen to your blood cells. So without hemoglobin oxygen would not be supplied to your muscles.
- If you have a heat shock, proteins can help reduce the stress and rebuild your cells.
- If you have lack of protein in your diet, it will be difficult for you to move and can also result in paralysis.
- Since protein is present in your hair and nails, it also helps to make your skin taut and look younger since structural protein includes collagen. There are a lot of products available in the market like collagen creams; since collagen contains protein it is not possible that creams containing proteins applied on the skin can make your skin better. It is highly necessary to consume protein such that your blood flow contains proteins. This will make your skin seem youthful.
- After a surgery, it is important that you stack up on protein, because protein helps to close your wounds and make them heal faster.
- Protein shakes are also very useful when you want to attain a healthier physique after hitting the gym. During a workout, your body goes through a lot of micro-tears (wear and tear caused in your muscle due to contraction of your muscle). So taking protein shakes after a heavy workout helps your muscle tissues to be healed completely.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!