Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish Pote
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Girish PoteYour feedback matters!
My gf and I had sex just before her periods date. It was unprotected. I ejaculated outside. Still due to fear I gave her ipill. Again after two days we had sex. She feared of getting pregnant. She took ipill again. Her due date was 17.1.18 till now she didn't get her periods. What to do?
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.
Tip: 5 Fruits That'll Help You Keep Your Cool This Summer
I had unprotected sex this month and took emergency pills thrice or maybe 4 times. My periods are 20 days late now, but today I noticed cramping and brown blood spotting. Is this implantation spotting or menstrual bleeding? Should I test for pregnancy?
Hi, My periods got over last week, generally last for 6 days, today again it has started to bleed. Anything serious? Any test or checkup needs to be done? Please suggest Thanks.
Hi madam, my wife is 28 weeks pregnant, she had high blood pressure due to that we admitted in boring hospital , doctors are saying due to high bp a sufficient blood is not passing to the baby, they are saying baby is weak due to less amount of blood , we have to deliver the baby now only or else it will be problem for both mother and baby, even though if we deliver we can't save baby , I don't know what to do, pls suggest me I want to save both baby and the mother pls reply me soon pls pls.
I am currently 35 weeks 3 days pregnant.my AFI level was 12.7 cm on 27th nov 2016.then 13 cm on 21st nov and 16.6 cm on 8th dec.i was also daignosed with gd and TSH m taking 500 mg metformin twice a day.i am worried about my baby's birth defect if there is any as I have heard increased amount of amniotic fluid is associated with this. What should i do?how can I ensure my baby is doing fine.his weight is good 2.5kg.
My friend had protected sex with her bf but unfortunately his condom got tore, now she is worried. This is her first time it ever happened, what is the the best time for her to take an i-pill, and how many tables does she need to consume to stop unwanted pregnancy? Is taking 1 single I-pill enough? P.S. This is her first time of taking such pill. Please advice.
Namasthe. Sir, am 25 year old, am married (3 year complted). We have no child because of we have planning. My question is. Which times of intercource for pregnancy? april 21st we were had sex without any contraceptive. What can we do? i'll become pregnant or what? please reply me sir.
M on birthcontrol pills.(loette) n had sex with my partner today. Bt he did not ejaculate inside me. Can I still become pregnant. Pls help.
Lady finger Okra is another great natural vegetable that can help your sexual health. It is high in a number of vitamins and also a great source of zinc. As you know zinc deficiency is one of the major sources of erectile problems.
Mens sexual health
As mentioned above lady finger (okra) is great for improving sexual health. You can stir fry some okra in butter or you can have the root powder of it with a glass of milk and honey. This will help you with your erections as well as give you sexual stamina.
Women’s Sexual heath
Lady finger is also great for female sexual health. Women who suffer from excessive bleedings during their menstrual cycles or endometriosis can use it for their benefit. Poke holes in two to three okras and put them in a glass of water. Keep them overnight at room temperature and drink the liquid first thing in the morning. Drinking this for a few weeks will help reduce the bleeding during the cycle and also help in other matters of sexual health.
Promotes Skin Health
Improves Blood Circulation
It enhances blood circulation to the whole body which provides glow, shine and natural pinkness to the skin.