Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Girish PoteYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am 50 and have 2 3 fibroids in my utreus. Doctor says to remove the utreus but I donot want to get it removed. What should I do? is it dangerous to carry it further. I donot have any problem because of this.
My friend take tablets fertyl m 3 - 7 days and gestin for 16 - 25 days. After missing periods for 4 days she takes pregnancy test by morning urine. But result is negative. What should she do? Kindly guide if it is any side effects of the medicine?
I am 4th month pregnant. My Dr. Gave me calcium tablets Milical OD3 of 1450 mg daily to eat. But I cannot tolerate calcium tablets. After eating this tablet I feel restlessness for the whole day. Is there any other option or any ayurvedic calcium supplement. Please suggest.
Hello doc, from last 7 months I am trying to conceive bt could not. Reports are ok of mine and husband. But nothing happening. Married for 2 and half yrs. My periods are also regular. Bt wat I am marking is from last some months I feel uneasy and pain in back and stomach much before my period starts. Around 10 days before. This month my period is due at 14th. But from last three days I am feeling uneasy. My upper part of stomach specially last portion wer chest finishes and upper part of stomach starts, in the middle part, is aching. If someone presses lightly there I feel good. This time pain has increased. Pain during periods is normal to me. But much before periods is only giving frustration tats too am noticing after mrg .wat may be the cause. Periods or gas I do not understand. But pain feel is same. Why also not conceiving tat is another strain. Pls help.
I have taken ipill on my second day of the periods and next day my periods went off. Why this happened. I am a bit tensed.
Ayurveda takes an all encompassing perspective about health and regards the overall body rather than an individual sickness. When you consult an Ayurvedic doctor, he'll put forth numerous inquiries before diagnosing you. Once the doctor is sure of what afflicts your body, only then he will treat you!
The fundamental center of Ayurvedic treatment for fruitlessness is to guarantee the correct change of food into supplements that can move to the 'shukra dhatu'. Portions of the utilized treatment for fruitlessness as a part of Ayurveda are:
Swedanam: Ayurvedic doctors utilize this strategy to incite sweating in patients experiencing barrenness with the assistance of overwhelming covers or activities. This is done to flush poisons out of the body.
Vamanam: This is to some degree uncomfortable in any case detoxing Ayurvedic treatment prompts to free the body of undigested food.
Banyan Tree Bark: Numerous Ayurvedic doctors recommend the utilization of dried banyan tree husk powder, blended with sugar, to treat barrenness issues.
Medicated Ghee: This is an Ayurvedic pharmaceutical to treat female fruitlessness. Devoured as melted margarine blended with milk, this drug is touted to treat utilitarian issues however, does not treat basic inadequacies.
Eating routine To Tackle Infertility:
As per Ayurveda, a person managing fruitlessness needs to follow a strict eating regimen. Aside from keeping away from fried and unreasonably salty food, Ayurveda prescribes incorporating the accompanying foods in a patient’s diet:
Dairy items, for example, milk
Every one of these foods give nourishment to the shukra dhatu, which can help in treating infertility.
Hi I am 25 years old and I got married 10 months back. I was 5 months pregnant. Suddenly 1 week back I got severe pain near pelvic region early morning and when we reached hospital they said the baby moved till vagina and there is no chance of baby survival. I delivered male dead baby that day but his weight was 370gms and his formation was not good as his intestine developed outside his stomach. I got ultrasound scan at my mid 4th month but they said everything was good. I too didn't felt any abnormality. I used all medicines prescribed by my doctor without fail. It was a sudden abortion without any reason. The doctor said the cervix opened and baby reached till vagina. I want to why abortion happened and why my baby development was not not good?
Libido or sex drive means the desire to have sex; there are a number of reasons that can lead to low libido. There are a number of methods by which you can increase your libido, some of them are:
- Exercise: Exercise is one of your major weapons against low libido; make sure to exercise on a regular basis as it helps in improving circulation in the body. Do various exercises such as squats and push-ups to improve your strength and endurance. It is known to increase production of sex hormones and endorphins in the body.
- Limit Smoking: Smoking cigarettes causes complications in the body as it is known to be a vasoconstrictor. The blood vessels tend to narrow, thus leading to damage in the arteries and veins. The veins of the penis may be damaged leading to sexual problems.
- Stress Reduction: You may adopt various techniques such as meditation and yoga to reduce stress levels in the body. Stress raises cortisol levels in the body which can hamper your sex life.
- Sleep: You need to sleep adequately and sleep sound as sleeping deficiency has been linked with erectile dysfunction. Sleep also revitalizes your body and releases beneficial hormones in the body.
- Restrict Alcohol Consumption: It is important that you restrict alcohol consumption as alcohol in excess may lead to obesity and other related disorders. It may also lead to mental health problems such as anxiety which can impair sexual drive.
- Cut Down on Coffee: Coffee is a known vasoconstrictor as it tends to narrow your blood vessels. It limits blood flow, thus may reduce your sex drive. Make sure you limit coffee intake to 1 or 2 cups of coffee to avoid the complications.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the necessary nutrients in your diet. Vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli contain antioxidants that protect your body against free radical damage. Include oily fish such as salmon that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids because they help in improving sexual drive.
I am trying to conceive my wife from last 3 months but didn't get success. My semen analysis is also normal. But prolactin in my wife's blood test is 41.5 Ng/ ml. She can get pregnant or not. What is cure for that how this can be normal. Or there can be another reason for the same.
The placenta is a rich vascular tissue seen in the inner wall of the uterus. It provides nutrition to the growing baby through the umbilical cord. It also helps in removal of wastes from the developing baby. The placenta is usually present on the upper part of the uterus and grows during pregnancy in size and vascularity.
However, if this placenta is towards the lower portion near the cervix, it is known as previa, meaning prolapse. This could happen during the third trimester of pregnancy. There are chances that it will block the cervix, which is the opening of the uterus into the birth canal. This may hinder normal delivery and can be one of the reasons necessitating cesarean section. As the baby tries to push through the placenta, the highly vascular placenta can tear and cause significant bleeding. It can be a big risk to both the mother and the baby.
Placenta previa is quite common and can happen for every 1 in 200 pregnancies. Though what causes it is not very clear, some of the predisposing factors include the following:
- Advanced maternal age (35 or more)
- Smoking mothers
- Have had children
- History of C-section
- Carrying twins or triplets
- History of uterine surgeries
There could be complete previa or total previa.
- If the placenta is in the lower portion of the uterus, but not close to the cervix, with about 2 cm distance between the cervix and the placenta tip, it is termed as low-lying placenta.
- If the placenta sits on the border of the cervix, but does not cover the opening, it is partial or marginal previa.
- When it is in the lower portion and completely covers the cervix, it is complete previa.
Placental position is monitored throughout pregnancy, and by the second trimester, the doctor can suspect potential previa. Though the placenta may be in the lower half of the uterus during the first trimester, it usually moves up towards the end of the second trimester. If it does not, then the doctor might request for periodic testing to ensure it is in place.
- Fresh bleeding during the third trimester is indicative of previa. Managing previa depends on how far you are into the pregnancy and how severe the bleeding is.
- If it is minimal, then only observation will suffice. Bed rest with no intercourse, no pelvic exams, and limited travelling is recommended.
- If the previa is confirmed and there is no bleeding, a C-section will be scheduled at 37 weeks.
- If delivery cannot wait, then the baby will be immediately delivered at the end of 34 weeks, post which the baby and mother will be kept under observation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I have intramural uterine fibroid issue its size is 89*70 mm. And want to conceive. Pls give advice.
I inserted my penis inside my girlfriend just 2 inches inside. I did this twice I put it inside and removed it out twice. This happened today 13th may her periods date is on 17th may. If she gets her periods after 17th does it mean she is not pregnant. Is it possible that she could get pregnant? Does her next month period also matter with this.
Kissing is one of the joys of life - plus kissing someone deeply is hot, hot, hot! and you want to be safe, as well. The centers for disease control and prevention (CDC) considers open-mouth kissing low-risk for transmitting HIV, especially if both partners are without sores or cuts on the mouth or lips. Saliva has certain proteins that make it an extremely poor carrier of HIV. As a result, kissing, sucking, and licking the lips, mouth, and tongue are basically safe.
Blood, however, is an ideal carrier for HIV, the virus that causes aids, and if anybody's blood enters the equation (or a mouth), things can get more complicated. If an infected partner has blood in his or her mouth, an open-mouth kiss could lead to transmission of the virus through the other partner's mucous membrane lining the inside of the mouth.
I am 40 year old woman I am very sad because my body is very weak and having pain in whole body so what should I do ?
I am suffering for itching problem. Location: both the sides of vagina outer part. Pls help me. I have hypothyroidism & type-2 diabetic problem.
An overloaded backpack or wearing one improperly can lead to a poor posture, stress on the soft tissue in the neck and the back, and unnecessary strain on muscles and joints.