Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Girija WaghYour feedback matters!
Only for affording patients after proper health evaluation.
This is the best option and the most effective form of sustained strategy for weight loss adopted by highly obese person. Very commonly adopted by celebrities and politicians in developed countries like united states, europe etc.
Bmi more than 35 are ideal candidates for this surgery especially ones with diabetes or cardiovascular risk factors.
First time consultation will be free in which you will be shown a powerpoint presentation about morbid obesity. It's causes, different options to reduce weight and different strategies of management by bariatric surgery and health evaluation on routine basis.
For more details you can schedule an appointment.
Dear doctor I have take menoreg syrup and ovral g as last 2 months ago miscarriage. So what is the use of menoreg syrup?
Metabolic Bone Disease is a term used for various conditions of the bones that can be caused by a number of different disorders. Most of these disorders are developed due to nutritional deficiencies, defects in the bone metabolism procedure or due to hereditary defects in the skeletal structure. Conditions that fall under the category are osteoporosis, osteomalacia, rickets, Paget's disease, parathyroid conditions, chemotherapy induced bone loss and menopause induced bone loss.
Causes of Metabolic Bone Diseases:
- Imbalance in the level of calcium : Too much calcium or too little calcium can cause bone diseases. While the overabundance of calcium (hypercalcemia) in the body will lead to calculi formation, which can be harmful for the body, the lack of calcium (hypocalcemia) causes weakness, bone pain and restricted growth.
- Deficiency of phosphorus: Low phosphorus in blood (hypophosphatemia) leads to softening of the bone tissue and bone loss. Osteomalacia is commonly caused by phosphorus deficiencies.
- Deficiency of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential for the body to absorb calcium. Cells called osteoblasts need vitamin D in order to absorb calcium and secrete the bone tissue proteins. A deficiency of vitamin D can lead to a number of metabolic bone diseases like rickets and osteoporosis.
- Over or under secretion of the parathyroid hormone:The parathyroid hormone (PTH) stimulates the secretion of an enzyme, which converts the inactive circulatory form of vitamin D into its active usable form. The hormone can also increase the circulation of free or ionized calcium (Ca2+), which is not attached to proteins. Both underproduction and overproduction of the hormone causes skeletal problems.
Symptoms of Metabolic Bone Diseases:
The symptoms of most of the Metabolic Bone Diseases are similar, such as
- A dull, throbbing pain in the bones is the most common symptom. The pain is frequent and lasts for a long amount of time, but unlike muscular pain, the exact region of bone pain cannot be specified.
- Severe joint pains accompanied by stiffness and swelling of the joints. The patient experience pain during regular physical activities, especially during cold weather conditions.
- Frequent fractures are caused by most bone diseases because the bone mineral density decreases drastically. Severe bone injury may be caused by mild trauma.
- Defects in the bones can cause bowed out legs and a bent backbone.
- A general feeling of exhaustion is often caused by bone diseases.
- Kidney stones are an associated complication of metabolic bone diseases.
She has pcos & because of that she is having so many pimples on her back, forearm, face (now lil less) can you please suggest what to do?
Hii am an up growing boy age of 22. I'm having a doubt about sex that am meeting several girls and aunties to have sex without using condoms Not always but some times I lost my patience I don't use condoms at that time. Now am having a little bit of doubt that how many times one person can have sex with girls or aunties without using condoms. That I can sleep cool with out any fear or queries. So please clarify my queries or fear With your Answer.
Hello, I have to ask that my friend married is 7 months now she is 5 month pregnant but my marriage is 14 months and I am trying from 3 months but my wife is not pregnant. Please advise.
It is a very common notion that fat is not good for your body. Most people have started opting for sugar instead of fat, which, in turn, has led to the rise in cases of diabetes. Recent studies have shown that fat is actually healthy for your body. Fat plays an important role in the body such as forming the membranes of the cell and reducing inflammation.
Here are some foods that are rich in fat and are actually good for you:
- Avocado: Avocadoes are different from other fruits in the way that they are rich in fats unlike other fruits, which mostly contain carbohydrates. It mostly contains oleic acid, a type of monounsaturated fat that is beneficial for the immune system. They are also rich in fiber that lowers the bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Dark chocolate: As mouthwatering as it can get, dark chocolates never fall out of a foodie’s list of things he can’t do without. Studies have always attributed chocolates with all the ill effects they can possibly bring on you. However, recent researches have come up with quite contrary results, which can make all the prejudiced ones eat the humble pie. Dark chocolates, apart from their exotic varieties, come with incredible health benefits as well. It is rich in fats and antioxidants, known to improve your cardiovascular health. Chocolate is also known to lower blood pressure and improve brain function.
- Fish: Fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which are very beneficial for your heart. It lowers the risk of heart disease and other cardio vascular diseases.
- Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy mono-saturated fats which reduce the risk of diabetes, obesity and heart diseases. Nuts also contain magnesium and Vitamin E which are good for the body.
- Extra virgin olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is rich in Vitamin K and E along with various antioxidants. These antioxidants help in preventing inflammation and free radical damage to the body.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds are types of seeds which are rich in fats and fiber, thus promoting satiety. They have anti-inflammatory properties and help in lowering the blood pressure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.