Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Girija N WaghYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I am 34 years old, and I am facing a problem of heavy vaginally bleeding from past 1 week I.e from 12th of this month. My period was from 29th Jan 2017 to 3rd Feb 2017, my menstrual period is regular. I had safe sexual intercourse with my boyfriend on 9th Feb 2017 and I found little blood during sex, but exactly after 2 days there heavy vaginal bleeding since which has not stopped. I won't take any birth control tablets. Please prescribe solution.
Hi, I am 23 year old newly married guy. My wife recently pregnant. What different stage I should go for tests. Is there a health plan for pregnant woman.
After how many days of missed period can you do a pregnancy test at home, & which is the best pregnancy test kit available at chemist?
Please suggest on below U.S.G PELVIS & abdomen U.T -- avns N echotxtous R .T.O -- Shows cyst of 3.7*3.2*3.6 L.T.O -- N CUT .DE. Sac --- no few fluid seen Suggest tablet? please Nd Dr. give me mala n dose for month !this is right dose? Pls. help
Hello doc. My last period was 14th october. After that I got pregnant. Last saturday I went for an ultrasound and doc said your pregnancy looks like 6 weeks. According to my calculations it sud be 7th week. I came home. After 3 hours I suddenly started passing brown discharge. Panicked I immediately rushed to hospital. There my doc took 3 hrs more to attend. During that I once checked there was no bleeding. Bt before c checked my pad was wet with both brown and little red blood. C told me to get admitted. Said pregnancy is threatened. C gave me hope. Next day was sunday. Monday I had an ultrasound. She showed me and wat I noticed that wat I watched saturday now the shape of sac was smaller than half. Earlier also c did not find any heartbeat. C told me to see the sac leaving the line too. Bt c dint said it is miscarriage. Now also I am bleeding once ima day brown blood plus clots. C told me to repeat ultrasound after 10 days. Whats exactly happening. Its killing. Bt mentally. Physically there is no pain or sometimes mild like period. please help.
Mein MDR TB patient hu and I have a gf who is 16 years old n im 30 years old and we have intercourse 2 to 3 days weekly. My question is will she get pregnant even after she has a regular periods n one thing to mention she doesn't like condoms so we have unprotected sex every time. .plz help me.
Do you find it too hard to figure out what to wear? Does taking some important decision leave you feeling paralyzed? These indicate that you suffer from compulsive indecisiveness. Struggling with this problem leaves you stuck in one place and causes you distress. Fear of taking the wrong decision is the primary reason, which makes people indecisive. It is also likely for you to bother too much about what other people think of you.
Here are five important steps, which you should take for overcoming compulsive indecisiveness:
- Forget your fear: Fear of something often causes indecisiveness. You need to figure out and write down your fears and what you would do if these occur. If you are indecisive about a job change or whether the new job will be paying you less, you should analyze how the reduced income will affect your life and how you can deal with it.
- Tune into your emotions: Maximum people who suffer from compulsive indecisiveness and struggle at making major decisions tend to over analyze situations a bit too much. In some cases, you cannot create an easy perception or a suitable side for a situation in spite of stressing over it from various angles. The situation will remain the same, no matter how much you think. Write down your options, think about them, rate them, and choose the top rated option.
- Practice on small things: For improving upon your indecisiveness, you should start practicing by taking small decisions every day. Aim at taking 10 major decisions everyday such as where to go for lunch, which route to take to work and more. Slowly, practice taking decisions quickly instead of pondering over a situation. Try to make instant decisions in various spheres of life.
- Learn to trust yourself: You need to list all your strengths. Write down whether you think if you are smart, creative or funny. Ask yourself whether you can infuse your strengths into your process of decision making. Try to test your strengths in all kinds of matters. Once you are sure of your strengths, you will be able to achieve your goals without hesitation.
- Pick one thing at a time: You should pick things and matters one at a time to focus on. If there are several things which bother you and add to your indecisiveness, try to handle them one by one. This way you will be able to give all your focus to one matter, and overcome your fears related to it. After that, move on to another fear.
It is important for you to let go and refrain yourself from analyzing whether a decision which you had taken is right or wrong. Instead, focus on activities which matter to you and do not ponder over old decisions.
My wife is 33 years old and she is bleeding abnormally in the vagina. We thought it is only during intercourse but even in normal days, she finds the blood. What should we do. Please guide.
I am married since last 2 years and we are planning for a baby since last 1 year. However there is no success. I feel we are not able to contact during sex properly. Please suggest me something.
Dear Doctor, PCOD PROBLEM: We got married before 6 months. My wife age is 26. She not yet conceive. Last week I come to know that she is having PCOD problem before Marriage itself and she consuming metformin tablet as per doctor prescription. Almost 5 years she had that tablets. She had irregular periods also. My doubt is, 1. She can able to get pregnant? 2. What are the foods need to consume? 3. How many days per week we have to have intercourse for PCOD problem. 4. How to cure this completely. 5. How long it will take to get pregnant.
Hi Doctor. I am from UAE I came to India before a month. Sir I have already 2 kids & I don't want more kids but now I am pregnant of 1 month. I don't want this baby & I am totally a full fat women my weight is 98 I can't take this child & my health issue is very bad I can't take this baby. Please Dr. Help me out I can't handle this much of weight & this baby please reply the best answer. Thanking you.
If any girl take tablets for avoiding periods and after that periods not comes then she required to do?
Homeopathy is a complementary system of healing that believes in ‘like cures like’. But can it cure infertility? Read on to know more about the role of homeopathy in infertility. Homeopathy uses the same principle of ‘like cures like’ to treat infertility as well.
In scientific terms, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sex for one or more than one year . The cause for infertility can be either present in the male or female partner like low sperm counts in men or poor quality of sperm and hormonal disturbances, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, fibroids etc. in women.
Homeopathy works in infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation in women
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility in men
- Removing emotional blockages
- Reducing stress
- Treating depression and anxiety
Homoeopathy is especially useful in curing infertility due to low sperm count and sperm motility. A homoeopath can identify the cause of your infertility by asking you specific questions related to your:
- Duration of trying to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions you may suffer from, including hereditary conditions
- Any active infection in the body
- Exposure to toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels
Homoeopathic remedies for infertility
If you want a sure cure for infertility, visit a reputed homoeopath who will match the right medicine with your constitution and symptoms. However, we have a list of common remedies for the condition for your information:
- This is a very powerful uterine remedy
- It is very useful in cases where the woman miscarries repeatedly
- Useful in treating uterine prolapse
- Treats late and scanty periods, irregular periods, as well as early and profuse bleeding
- Treats irregular or absent ovulation
- Treats low sex drive in men
- Treats women who have recurrent miscarriages
- Treats inflammation of ovaries and uterus after an abortion
- Boosts the immune system and improves chances of conception
- Treats infertility caused by depression, feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness
- Treats high blood pressure
- Treats enlarged and prolapsed uterus
- Treats infertility due to uterine polyps
- Infertility due to anxiety and stress
- Treats infertility in males due to low sperm counts
- It helps in improving the quality of sperms
I'm not taking no pills and have unprotected sex and it only little bits blood shows now on tissue lines of it. What should i do to avoid pregnancy.
My wife 27 age has some times loose motion in twice a day feel always glumy, headache, cannot stand in sunlight for a long time head ache will cone, cannot drink cold water if so it will make coughing at night. Pls tell me a solution,
In old days, men were working in farm, women were cooking, taking care of animals, going to farms with food, to bring water and other things she used to walk 4-6 miles per day. These were exercises. Youngsters were playing games like kabbadi, gilli danda, kho-kho etc.
Today, we are not doing much physical work due to comforts. Now car and scooter have become essential. We spend spare time to watch tv and work on pc. These things play important role to increase weight. The sedentary lifestyle and overweight is root cause of diseases and so many other diseases.
Therefore, include the exercise as part of your daily life.
For more information visit: www.akshardiabetescentre.com