Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GhuleYour feedback matters!
I have prostrate problem . I am 60 years old. Does sex life is affected after the operation, if yes for how long.
I am balesh 24 years old .i have a talking problem that means I have taken so much time to speak some words. Its not came with my birth. I have problem this from my 5th class. Please give me suggestion that to which doctor I need to consult to solve my problem.
I am 31 years male. After having food feeling slight pain in my left stomach. My father and sister had gall bladder stones and removed the bladder. Will I also get same issue? No smoking or drinking habits. Following vegan diet. Please let me know if there are any preventing I can do for not getting gall bladder stones.
Dr. From yesterday, I am suffering with itching on my whole body there are also redness on my skin. Please tell me what is the cause.
Hi im working in a bpo and I start sleep by 3 am and wake up by 12 pm the next day, im facing laziness the other day will it affect my health in future?
I suffering cold last 2 year and my nose os red and energy and sir ab main kya krun mere nose hamesha red hi re.
I have stomach pain from yesterday and also vomiting feeling really uneasy and to top it all not able to sleep. Please help me.
When I want to spend time with ma girl friend while doing sex the the duration time is not so good and I think im not satisfying her whats the treatment for this.
Hi, I am 23 years old and I suffer from constipation since last 3 years please tell me a proper diet plan to cure constipation for ex what should I take in breakfast lunch and dinner which is high in fiber. And 2 thing I would like to ask you is that can I drink milk because when this problem arise I quit drinking milk. So I can start drink again milk in constipation or not? Please hep me out.
I masturbate from last 7-8 years now I am facing some many problem like memory weeks, early ejaculation, no control, weakness and I had not control on masturbate. What would I do sir control masturbate And how I can control on my early ejaculation And on my memory power Is their any tablet or treatment for it Some one said viagra will work out is this right.
I'm 36years old male having bleeding piles problem and I don't want to do any operations please suggest me any medicine thank you doctor.
Am not getting printer l proper sleep. As am in 12th grade how should my food diet be? please help me.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which is caused by loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured. There are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as they boost the strength of your pelvic muscles.
- You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in containing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking and treatment of an enlarged prostate are also used as blocked by prostate lead to bladder irritation. Now-a-days, more than 80% cases of incontinence in males respond well to medications.
Surgery may be the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options depend on the cause of incontinence. If it is because of obstructing prostate, prostate surgery by TURP / HOLEP is curative. If it is because of bladder overactivity, BOTOX injection in bladder is useful. If it is TRUE incontinence after radical prostate surgery then treatment include a male sling or artificial urinary sphincter implantation. In sling operations, a type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. In Artificial sphincter implantation, a cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A Interstim device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.