Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ghulam Ali FallahYour feedback matters!
I feel penis size shrink for past few whether it will be a big problem .pls tel me solution naturally. Whether it will avoid by sex.
Any natural way to treat premature ejaculation with out consulting at home .Give some useful information or advice for treatment.
Excessive masturbation leads to any problem. I genuinely masturbate 9 times in months can this lead to any effect on sexual life after marriage? What diet is best after masturbation to recovery of sperm in body?
I am 40 plus and my problem is early ejaculation during intercourse with my partner, which is creating problems in my married life. May I have not used any medicine at all. My partner is mostly not satisfied. Please guide .
I have 32 years married I have good sex health but my problem is diffrent bec if I doing sex I dont have any feeling in my penis, if I doing sex I don't no my penis in side or out side. If I drop call water or hot water in my penis end I don't feel that. Other skin areia ok I feell that water cool or hot, its not joke its my problem is very big its not joke please help.
Am 26 male am addict to porn nd masturbation. Am already feeling it's side effects like memory loss weakness laziness al d day. I dnt get sleep in d nyts. I can't focus on my career. please suggest me some good nd helpful advice plzzz I want to quit masturbation and pornography.
Everyone can understand that men feel anxious and upset when they are diagnosed with erectile dysfunction. However, not many know that if these feelings are not dealt with then you may suffer from anxiety, depression as well as erectile dysfunction. The statistics agree with this statement that 82% of men who suffer from erectile dysfunction also suffer from depression. The science also agrees with this statement that depression causes chemicals in your brain to get out of balance and this may mean that you have lesser sexual desire and perhaps even impotency. Here is how to diagnose as well as cope with erectile dysfunction and depression and anxiety.
Diagnosing erectile dysfunction and depression:
Erectile dysfunction is a very common problem as about 50% of men above 50 years of age suffer from it. Infact it is now becoming common in as young as 28-30 years of age. Therefore, it is crucial to recognize depression when it is part of the problem. Here is how depression is diagnosed when it is known you have erectile dysfunction:
1. Loss of Sexual Desire
2. Erectile dysfunction starts happening after a traumatic event like loss of a job or of a loved one
3. Feelings of stress, anxiety or frustration
4. Pessimistic outlook to life
Coping with erectile dysfunction and depression:
Being unable to deal with erectile dysfunction can cause men to lose their self-esteem, feel angry, anxious and frustrated, or even lose interest in sex altogether. This can threaten their relationships and may even result in depression. Erectile dysfunction is treatable, but the time before and during treatment may be difficult. Here is some advice to assist you and your partner in getting your sex life back on track.
1. Antidepressants: Antidepressants are used to treat depression, however some antidepressants worsen erectile dysfunction, therefore it is crucial that you explicitly explain your condition to your doctor.
2. Behavorial Therapy: Therapy is performed by a mental health expert who will identify and help you overcome all the issues which are depressing you.
3. Counselling: Counselling by an experienced sexual therapist can help. Therapist who can identify the core issue and works upon with the patient to identify the issue and helps the person step by step over come the same. Repeated sessions may be required. And if possible both partners should join the sessions.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.