Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GhareYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. I am 30 year old my wife has sex problem, when I start sex she is having pain in her breast and doesn't want to touch it. I am not satisfied with my wife. how to problem this problem?
I have period cramps every month what should I do to get rid of it. Is there any pain killer to use on those times.
Infertility is a very common problem among both men and women and it refers to the inability to conceive even after regular unprotected sex. The causes of this can be varied and some of the most prominent ones are:
Causes in Women:
1. Polycystic ovarian syndrome - PCOS is a medical condition in women in which they do not ovulate. It is a major cause of infertility in most women. It can often result in irregular menstruation and an increase in the release of male hormones in the female body. This causes male symptoms like the growth of a beard, hoarse voice etc. in females. The probable causes of this condition comprise being over or under weight, thyroid imbalance etc. It is possible to treat this condition with medical aid and weight management can also prove to be helpful.
2. Lack of sufficient healthy eggs - As you grow in age, the number and health of your eggs decline significantly. This could be a possible reason for your infertility. In this condition, optimizing egg health by maintaining a healthy weight and quitting alcohol and cigarettes can help you get rid of your infertility.
3. Blockage of the fallopian tubes - Blockage of or damage to the fallopian tubes causes the tubal factor that is responsible for infertility in women. The tubal factor can also be a result of endometriosis or any sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia etc.
Causes in Men:
1. Ejaculatory disorders - Retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, and other issues associated with ejaculation may cause infertility in men. In retrograde ejaculation, the semen enters the bladder instead of emerging out of the penis during orgasm. In premature ejaculation, the ejaculation occurs before the vagina is prepared to receive the semen.
2. Chromosome defects - Disorders like Klinefelter's syndrome can cause abnormal growth of the male reproductive organs resulting in infertility. Other such syndromes include Kallmann's syndrome, Karatagener's syndrome, cystic fibrosis etc. These conditions are mostly genetic.
3. Hormonal imbalance - Male infertility can also be a result of hormonal imbalances like hypogonadism (low testosterone levels), disorders of the testicles, abnormal functioning of the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal and the other glands as well.
Related Tip: Common causes of infertility in Women?
Hello Dr. my wife is approx 50 days pregnant Should we do sex or not and when should we stop doing sex.
Sir previous year in june I gave birth to male baby, 2 days later he was passed away, reason is dandy walker malformation. Sir, now I want new baby what are the precautions I should to take ?
I had sex before 30 days And Now i'm pregnant there is a safest way to abort with pills? suggestion Please.
Dear Sir, How sex is healthy if I have sex with a 30 years old women without using a condom and she is having two Children's.
The monsoon may be a season of joy, but it has also got equal woes. The monsoon brings a lot of health problems along with the rain and clouds. Monsoon is characterized by the thriving of numerous germs and bacteria. The increased humidity causes many disorders in the digestive system.
Keeping yourself dry from rain is not the only way to ensure good health during the monsoon season.
Here are several tips to stay healthy during the monsoon:
- Skip having outside food: Avoid street food strictly during the monsoon. Street food like pani poori, bhel poori, pakoras and other chaats may look tempting, but they may contain harmful bacteria, which might affect your digestive system. Furthermore, avoid raw food or cut fruits. All these foods may cause food poisoning. Outside water should be abstained from totally as contaminated monsoon water leads to diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
- Include vegetables in your diet: You should eat a variety of green and colored vegetables, which are nutrient rich and keep you fit during the monsoon. Wash all vegetables properly before cooking. Blanching of the vegetables disinfects them.
- Take a shower after getting wet: If you get wet in the rain, you must follow it up with a shower immediately. This washes off any infection that might have passed on from the rain. To avoid fever and cold, do not enter an air-conditioned room with wet clothes or hair.
- Try to avoid fish: During the monsoon, you should avoid consuming fish and prawns as much as possible, as they may cause infections. Monsoon is the breeding season for fish, and the infection might upset your digestion. Only eat fresh fish.
- Always stay hydrated: During the monsoon, you must drink a lot of water and keep your system clean. You may have boiled water to get rid of germs. Harmful water may cause stomach disorders. Try having different sorts of herbal tea or green tea. Avoid coffee as it dehydrates your body.
- Keep your house clean: Your house should be kept clean and pest-free during the monsoon. Check for any water clogging or leaking. Replace any rusted or broken drainpipes as they act as a breeding ground for germs and pests which cause malaria and dengue. Prevent any kind of water logging to keep mosquitoes away.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise is vital to keep yourself healthy, especially in monsoon. Since going out in the rain is impossible, work out at home. Practice yoga and free hand exercises.
Monsoon is the season of various diseases caused from germs and bacteria, which breed during this season. Take all the required precautions to keep yourself healthy during the monsoon.
I was suffered heart problem, done angiogram on 1995. Single vessel disease detected. Continue medicine Enalapril0. 5 till date. No problem now .Shall I go for check up ,where I had done angio at Vellore .Please suggest me . Zarina Age-45 yrs.
My wife has just now found out she is pregnant. She has been drinking on-and-off the past month (4 times in the last month). Could this affect the baby? Please advise.
If we want to have quick pregnancy in which days we can do sex after or before periods between how many days please advise me.
Hello, My wife last periods was 16/02/2016 after that we have a sex for 3 times continuous in the first week of march. Now he missed his period and he get pregnant I have checked through prega kit. Now I want to know that I have not left my sperm in his vagina during intercourse how she get pregnant. I heard that if girl get urinate she will not get pregnant, but in 3 days continuous 1 day we have intercourse after she urinate is there any reason for his pregnancy. Second thing I want to abort the baby is there is any pill or any home remedies that can abort pregnancy. Please suggest.
Hi doctor I am Suffering from unexplained infertility since 5 years. And put on weight also. Please help me out Thank you.
I had urin infection and when I observed burning sensation during urination and also observed urin colour as red, I rushed to the doctor and I took medicine as prescribed. Dr. suggests for urin test but he said normal, nothing to worry. My urin test result as follows = Dt. 24/2/2016 RBC- nill Pus cell- 8-10hpf Epithical - 3-4hpf Crystal- nill Cast- nill Again I test urin to know my pregnancy. Urin test on 1/4/2016 as follows= Pregnancy-positive RBC- nill Pus cell- 8-10hpf Epithical - ++ Crystal- nill Cast- nill Dr. said me report is normal. please tell me result of these above tests. I am worries about this.
Hi I am 36 years old breastfeeding my child, cause of low supply I am taking lactare tablets and galact granules (ayurvedic medicine), now its going good, my gynaecologist told you can take as long as you want to feed, are there any side effects on using it for me and my baby, one more question my 5 months old baby suffering from times versicolor, I am confusing cause it is because of these tablets, please help me whether I will continue or not.
My girlfriend is facing some vaginal problems. I had sex with her last 15 days. And after that she is facing irritation and pain in her private part. And every hour she used toilet 3 or 4 time. It means, if I am feeling urine in my vagina. So I desperately need to go. I am not even able to control it. Is it a any type of chronic disease? Or its diabetes. Please give me proper solution to solve it and tell me everything about it. Tell me Its reason.
Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth
5 Sweeping Reasons To Drop That Hand Sanitizer You Carry Everywhere!
Although hand sanitizers offer you the convenience to clean your hands sans soap and water, and help in killing germs, these convenient health tools also come with their share of negatives.
Here's why you should drop that bottle of hand sanitizer, every time you can avoid and go conventional with soap and water:
1. Creation of Superbugs and Destruction of Cells
Although the ingredient triclosans prevent the development of bacteria, it does more harm than good. Studies show that it aids creation of superbugs (different types of bacteria that are resistant to certain forms of antibiotics). Furthermore, according to a 2014 study, triclosans have also been found to spur the development of breast cancer cells, not to mention the destruction of brain cells, according to research conducted by the university of california.
2. Causes Disruption in Hormones
Excessive use of hand sanitizers has also been found to bring about abnormal hormonal problems. Studies reveal that the triclosan ingredient can alter the way hormones function in the body, enabling bacteria to be able to adapt and become more resistant to antibiotics.
3. Development of Life-Threatening Health Problems
Another ingredient in hand sanitizers that play a role in preventing the growth of bacteria is parabens. This ingredient has been found to be a potent contributing factor in many health problems such as cancer, skin irritation, endocrine problems, to name a few.
4. Causes Skin Damage in The Long Run
As an active ingredient in hand sanitizers, alcohol can have an adverse effect on your health. It breaks down the protective outermost layer of skin, rendering it easy for toxins like parabens or bpa (bisphenol a) that is found in plastics to penetrate your skin easily.
5. Makes You Resistant to Antibiotics
Using hand sanitizers can make you resistant to antibiotics, thereby lowering your resistance to diseases. They may affect your body's immunity by killing off good bacteria that are responsible for keeping you safe from disease-causing bad bacteria. A study conducted in 2011 found that health care workers who used hand sanitizers more than soap and water are 6 times more likely to fall prey to outbreaks of norovirus (a highly infectious virus that causes viral gastroenteritis)