Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Good evening sir iam unable to sleep during night times and during the mornings and day time iam feeling drouzy and feeling like sleepy some times there is a severe headache. What could be the reason behind this and what is the reason behind this sir? Please inform me regarding this thank you in advance sir.
Every night I feel pain of 4 of 10 intensity in a scale of 0 to 10,2 to 3 inches from navel to my left l on my stomach. The pain is felt over a patch of 3-4 inches. It is about 1 to 3 inches deep inside the skin. The pain prolongs for 2 to 3 hours when I am trying to sleep and thereafter it subsides and in the day time almost upto dinner time I feel normal or may be after 6 I feel a pain of 1 of 10 intensity. This pain I have been experiencing for the past one week every day. I am 61 years old, retired from service 1 year back. I do consulting in Finance and Accounting. My work at my office-cum-home involves 8 to 10 hours of working before my laptop. I have slightly above normal sugar and cholesterol and I am taking Glyciphage SR500 and Stanlip daily and it keeps my sugar and cholesterol within normal levels. I need to know the cause of my pain and if a simple remedy without medicines and certain do's and do not to do away with pain if that can be done.
I am a 66 years old, and taking one glass of milk daily (cow) whether I should have stop the same. Presently I am healthy no any disease except some old age small problems.
My haemoglobin level is 10.2 does it also cause greyness of hair. What should I do to increase my haemoglobin level naturally and which medicine I have to use for recovery? How much time it takes to recover?
I have bad habit of masturbation since last 4 years. Please suggest me, what should I do to get rid off these habit?
My mother is 50 year old she has allergic cough with little bit clear plegum at night last 5 month we did all test for t. B. Everything is fine se is type 2 diabetic too Please suggest treatment allegra, reswas and levocetirizine is not working please suggest treatment.
M suffering from blood stools from three days m not having a proper motion daily. Evn wen I'm going for motion it's too hard for me to get out the motion. Today completely I din had my motion m feeling tensed is thy any problem.
Due to lots of masturbation, now my penis does not erect. For doing penis long and erection I have to take medicine before sex. Please help me how to increase sex and penis long and erection. I don't want to take regular sex medicine. I just want permanent treatment as I got married and in married life I am facing problem. I want permanent treatment in normal budget. Please help me for this.
I am 21 year male I have a very hectic life and in my leisure I use my phone and even after sleeping for 10 hours I feel like I haven't slept.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.