Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gautam Jugal
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam JugalYour feedback matters!
On 10 sep 2015 2d echo done it shows mild pulmonary hypertension estimated rvsp 44mmhg. On 6/7/2016 2d echo again done pa pressure 36mmhg my question is how many years a person with mild pulmonary hypertension can live. In how many years mild pulmonary hypertension become serve hypertension. If serve pulmonary hypertension present then how many years person can live is treatment is available for serve pulmonary hypertension please give advice.
I am using bp meds always my diastolic pressure 80 or less than but systolic some times shows as 130-140 with 80. It is normal or not?
I am 44 year women suffering from peripheral vasculitis in my whole body. I have tried all the solution but no medicine was effective. Now my doctor has advised my to me to take wysolone 5 mg through my life. Help me by telling me that is it really effective for this disease and what are the precautions for this, like which things not to eat.
My name is ravi. I am 29 years old. I has the habit of smoking regularly from last 10 years. I am suffering from severe cough and chest pain from last 2 months. What should I do now. Please help me with your suggestion.
My husband have saviour gas problem from which he has chest pain or knee pain or heal pain what should I do? He is also taking regularly homeopath medicine chelidonium.
My Grand Mother died of Cardiac Arrest. Similarly My Father and his younger Brother (my Chacha) died of Cardiac arrest. It appears that we have a family history of Heart / Cardiac Problems. I am scared and quite concerned. Even though I am reasonably healthy (75 Kgs, 5'10" and quite an active life), I want to get completely.
I am hypertensive for which I was prescribed Amlodipine. How long should I continue with Ca channel blocker at this age or should I take some other drug for raised BP? What would you suggest.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!