Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gauri KshirsagarYour feedback matters!
Helo sit/madam Since 2 to 3 months I have itching/scabies I hve not taken seriously it all around my whole body more in legs and sometimes head also when I rubb on my body it become reddish after few minutes it goes more I feel when I back off my clothes .please suggest me suitable cream I am. Niw taking homeopathy medicine since 3 days I did not got rest.
My friend have a pimple on his right eye blink since last two days it is filled with pus now and paining too while blinking so please help me.
I have heavy hair loss nd weak roots plzz give me best solution I m so much worried about this problem.
Since 4 months there are no hair on my face in my beard there are 3 spots in between my beard. Even if I shave the white spots are seen. No hair growth on that spots. Please suggest something. As tried all home remedies. Now please don't say consult dermatologist.. They are expensive..
I am 27 year old and have dandruff . Hence im going bald from forehead. How do I get back hair in forehead? I am loosing hair quickly from front.
Iam losing my hair. I have tried all types of oils, shampoo and ayurveda. So I need to stop my hait from falling. What should I do to stop it.
Mere chehre par jhuriya Hai or chicken pokes hone se nisan bhi pad Gaye kafi cream ka istemaal Kiya koi fayda nahi upay bataye.
I am a printer in graphic designing shop I loss my hair in frequently. Can I retake my hair. Please answer me.
Few parts of screen such as a joint near the little finger of left hand some toes gets so rough n it itches n irritates as well as feels like a wound. I have used vaseline, four derm. It works for sometime But again the roughness reappears. Kindly suggest some solution to it.
How to control hair fall? My hair is got white colour please tell me. How to control it. And I have a problem of chicken pox.
I have a very serious problem of hair fall. I was just 21 years old but I am at the stage of being a bland. Help me.
Hi, I am 58 male, having kind of psoriasis, ie-hardening /blackening of the palms. Was on aten-50, for 5 years. Stopped this since 6 month, suggestions from homeopath anticipated.
All of us have the innate desire to age gracefully. We want to think like a 40 but look like a 20. Nevertheless, with few treatments, you can undo the signs of aging to restore your youthful glow.
- Laser Treatment: This method uses laser beams to generate heat energy for stimulating growth of new collagen fibers. This leaves your skin supple and rejuvenated.
- Botox Injections: One can do away with wrinkles by the use of unadulterated Botulinum toxin A. When injected in a small amount, they block the nerves and prevent contraction of the muscles. Hence, the skin appears less wrinkled and even smoother.
- Chemical Peel: Here, the doctor coats the affected areas of the skin with acid, thus causing microscopic exfoliation & new collagen formation and eliminating lines, creases and age spots.
- Dermabrasion: The procedure requires sanding the epidermis (upper skin layer) with the help of a rotating brush done with Aluminium Oxide Crystals. A new skin layer eventually replaces the old one that gets removed in the process.
- Face-lift: The method involves eliminating the excess skin and fat from the neck and the lower face, thus helping to tighten up the connective tissue and the underlying muscle.
- Soft Tissue Fillers: Soft tissue fillers including hyaluronic acid, collagen and fat can be injected into the creases on the face. This helps to plump and level out the furrows.
Anti-ageing treatments address and treat the following skin issues associated with age:
- Loss of one’s skin firmness
- Reduced elasticity of the skin
- Increased skin dryness
- Pigmentation disorders, such as uneven pigmentation or age spots
- Loss of skin radiance
- Wrinkle formation
- Increased vulnerability to rashes and bruises
- Greater translucency resulting in visibility of the veins
- Increased redness due to enlarged blood vessels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.