Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gaurav Wadgaonkar
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav WadgaonkarYour feedback matters!
I am very depressed with my body weight which is not suitable to my height. How can I over come this problem and gain weight?
How to quit smoking I had tried various methods such as nicorate 4 what should I do? please help me I had heartburn due to smoking and sometimes lots of sweat headache nevervournes.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time.
Give me some yoga poses for stress and anxiety. And also mention the link where I can find those poses with picture. please help me.
I am 29 year old female having a congested feel in head for the past one month. I feel my skull is out of shape too and feeling tired and having body pain too. I have faced a sort of drowsiness but thought it was my bp going low. I have been stressed for some time, so could that be a possible reason? Kindly advice.
I am 26 year old. I am suffering from social phobia for the past three years. Please help me solve this problem.
Hi! I have been suffering from anxiety for 2 years and was on antidepressant pills. Recently my doctor prescribed me loranza 2. 1 tablet at night for a month. I was feeling normal until he reduced the dose to half tablet. Now im feeling like im going to die. Im feeling vomiting loss of appetite no sleep panic ect. Im suffering a lot. Please help me. My doctor is not available at present.
I had backache and stomach pain since last month what medication should I take up and what are the method for quit smoking as my younger brother smoke very much around 5 to 6 in a day what should I do now?
I am an emotional person, but I feel like crying every time whenever I see movies or someone shout at me or like on small things. Which I think is not worth crying. Is it a kind of depression. Because afterwards I realize that I shouldn't cry.
Stress happens when the demands placed on you are too much and cause a burden on you, for example, work, school or relationships surpass your capacity or ability to adapt. Sometimes stress can be a little beneficial in the form of a support that gives the drive to some people to get their work done on time and meet due dates and deadline. However, an extraordinary measure of stress can create health and well-being issues. They can lead to problems in cardiovascular and central nervous systems and take a serious emotional problem.
Untreated and chronic stress can bring about serious health conditions including tension, sleeping disorder, muscle pain, hypertension and a weak immune system. Stress can fuel other diseases and disorders, for example, heart diseases, depression and obesity most of the times. By discovering positive, healthy and solid ways to oversee stress as it happens, a significant number of these negative wellbeing outcomes can be decreased. Here are five effective ways to manage stress:
- Take a break from the stress: It might appear to be hard to divert yourself from a major work schedule. However, when you give yourself consent to step away from it, you let yourself have sufficient energy to accomplish something else, which can help you have another viewpoint or practice methods to feel less stressed. It is critical not to ignore the stress factor. However, even twenty minutes to yourself is useful.
- Workout: Exercise benefits your emotions and brain along with your body. We continue finding out about the long term advantages of a normal exercise schedule. In any case, even a ten or fifteen-minute walk, run, swim or yoga session during an unpleasant time can give a quick impact that can keep you going for a few hours.
- Laugh and try to stay happy: Our brains are interconnected with our feelings and outward appearances. When individuals are stressed, its shows up on their face. So laughter can alleviate some of that pressure and enhance the circumstance.
- Get social backing: Try to call a friend or send an email to someone regarding your problems. When you impart your worries or sentiments to someone else, it helps calm the stress. In any case, it is critical that the individual whom you converse with is somebody whom you trust and someone who can understand and accept you. In case that your family is the stressor, for instance, it may not ease your stress in which case, you may need a friend.
- Meditate: Meditation and prayer can help the brain and body to unwind and concentrate properly. It can help people see new points of view, create self-sympathy and forgiveness. While practising meditation, individuals can discharge feelings that may have been bringing about physical pain. Much like a workout, research has demonstrated that practising meditation can prove to be very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.