Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. GauravYour feedback matters!
When I read for 30 min then water comes out from my eye, but my eyesight is normal. Suggest me some do and don't.
I hav a eye redness problem. I used to apply I kul eye drop on a daily basis. But from last few days whenever I wake up my eyes are red since in the morning. I also feel irritation in my eye. Now I have to apply eye kul eye drop daily. What I have to do stop that redness?
I am 19 years old girl I have sags under my lower eyes. It makes difference between my eyes and checks. I want to permanently remove it and I want to have a perfect, smooth face. please tell me about non surgical treatment for get ride of eye bags with cost range upto 15000 rupees.
I am trying to improve my weak eyesight by doing eye exercises, pressing acupressure points and taking diet of green vegetables. What else should I do?
Hi My mother is suffering from CRVO her left eye vision is blurred so we contacted the doctor in Bangalore and and they told as my mom was not taking BP tablets and cholesterol is more so only the it is affected but my mother was taking homeopathy medicine for BP and also my mother has problem sleep apnea also. Doctor gave Accentrix injection (Imported injection) and it cost 25000. Today we went for second opinion that doctor suggested we can go for Avastin (10000 and it will be shared with 4-5 members so it will be less) or Razumab (15000 and its Indian product) Can you please suggest which injection is good with less side effects also some suggestion for my mother please please. Accentrix or Avastin or Razumab.
I woke up in the the morning and see in mirror that a small swelling over upper eyelid which is slightly painful. What should I do?
My eyes are always red 24/7. I have checked my eyes I also have specs but there is no effect of this treatment. What should I do give me suggestions pls.
Hi Dr. My son met with an accident and is recuperating since last 5 months and the accident has also hurt his eyes that he has double vision now and doctors in jaipur are of the opinion to operate. With the available reports could you get an opinion willing to handle this case, request to please act fast and provide necessary info asap.
I am wearing glasses my eye power was -2.5 .but after 6 month my eye power is -3.5. How I will increase my eye power.
Why my eyes are always red most of the doctor says you have no problem but why my eyes are always red.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.