Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh Vishwas GhanwatYour feedback matters!
My daughter has 15months baby, she is suffering from too cold and cough. Which medicine is suitable for this?
Sir, my son is 3 years old, male, weight 15 KGS, height 3 ft. Giving him only normal food, and drinks pediasure. Pls doctor suggest some drinks and healthy food for his brain development. Someone said infantgrow A+ is very good for brain development. Pls help.
Hello doctors, my daughter is just entered her teens. She was very understanding and disciplined but off late she has become arrogant, rude, lazy and gets irritated and frustrated very soon. She started to even reply back rudely to her grandparents and parents. Can you help and suggest to bring her back like she was.
Hello doctor, My daughter is 3 years old and yesterday I got some reasons what could be symptoms of autism. 1) she does not have eye contact except her parents with other people, 2) does not want to play with other children 3) enjoying to watch TV and phone when she watching in phone she does not want to give it back 4) become very stubborn and feel irritated and started crying to get any thing 5) speak everything even the Hindi mantra also but sometime the speech is not so clear 6) sometimes live in her own world in school Are all these symptoms of autism and the therapy could help my child to be normal as other children. And can my child also study in regular schools. Thank you.
Can we give brown rice to a six months old baby? Can we add salt to the porridges prepared for babies?
I need a prescription for birth control pills. I am a lactating mother to a 10 month old baby girl. I had a ceaserian delivery.
There is problem regarding food, he don't like any time of spicy food, even if it little spicy because of this I was worried. So give solution of this.
My daughter is 11 month old and she is not gaining weight. She is 6kg. What food can I give her. Could anyone please give me diet plan. So she can putup weight.
Respected Doctors, Query is regarding my daughter's health (14years old. 5 ft height, 45KG). I would like to know, regarding some solutions for the irregular periods. Please let me know the maximum days that we can wait for a doctor's consultation. Please let me know what kind of medical tests are initially required in case it the issue is continued. Thanks for your kind advice/support.
I am 26 years old female. I got c-section delivery before 8 months I gave breast feeding to my male baby. I got malaria fever I stopped feeding for one month I do not have milk now again I want milk supply what can I do pls.
My sister is 2 years old. She had worms. Dr. gave her 20 ml ZENTEL. After that gas developed she started vomiting and can't digest even a spoon of anything. What might b the situation. Is there anything serious?
My daughter started waking up during night since she was 8 month old, and till now gets up almost every hour (now 2 years), I had given her zentel a week before, please help im really tired now.
My 4 year girl has 101 fever and too much cold I give her paracetamol but fever came again after some time what can I give her.
Our baby is 3.5 months old and she feeds very less. Also her feet stay cold and head is warm. Is she normal ? In Ayurveda I have heard this is not good.
My son is 15 month. He is not creative mind and he is also no learn more and when he is see another people then he is cry and afraid. What is should do?
Parents are always concerned about their child's physical health, but often ignore their mental health. Along with physical well-being, your child's mental well-being is also equally important.
The following are eight tips to improve your child's mental well-being:
- Adequate sleep: Sufficient amount of sleep is required for a child to stay mentally fit. Parents often engage their children with various classes and activities and compromise on their sleeping hours. This in turn affects the child's mental state. Therefore, as a parent, you must take care not to compromise on your child's sleeping hours.
- Allowing them to play: Nowadays, children are overburdened with studies and other learning activities. They do not get to play quite often. But as a parent, you must take care of your child's schedule, so that he/she can have proper playtime too. Playing involves physical activity as well as creativity in certain cases. This helps to improve mental health.
- Learning to share and care: You must take care to inculcate in your child the values of sharing and caring. These little things can also help improve your child's mental health. Learning how to share with others and caring for others will help them to stay happy.
- Regular exercise: Encouraging your child to regularly exercise will not only help improve his/her physical health, but also mental health. It will also help them to reduce stress and maintain a good mood as well.
- Listen to them: Parents often ignore when children are speaking on less important matters; may be about a new friend or a strict teacher in school. But as a parent, you must take out some time from your daily schedule to listen out to their stories. Listening to them attentively will make them feel important, increase their confidence and hence, improve their mental well-being.
- Encourage them to make friends: Encouraging your child to make new friends will help them to socialize better. They will feel confident about themselves and also open up. This can boost up their mental well-being.
- Good nourishment: Proper nourishment is not only essential for being physically fit, but also mentally fit. Good nourishment will help them stay healthy physically and increase their energy levels. This in turn will positively affect their mental health.
- Make them feel safe: Children need to feel safe in order to stay mentally fit. Try and spend some time with them every day. As a parent, always make your children realize that you are right beside them. Listen to their problems and help them find solutions to solve those instead of scolding them. Help them to relax and feel secure to stay mentally fit.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a the doctor and ask a free question.