Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh JagadaleYour feedback matters!
I have lots of small light white spot on my neck day by day it's spreading under neck. What should I do.
Hi sir/madam. Small holes are on face (check's). And black marks are there on face so please help me in complete reduction and have smooth face.
My skin is too moody. Some times it stays fresh n active the whole day keeping me so fresh without any problems but sometimes my skin becomes dark n too much oily. What should I do for this. please advice.
My age is 30 year old .I have blemishes and dark spot on my face .my skin look very yellowish and dull also .pls suggests me any medicine for recover my problem.
I'm having a rectal bleed from past couple of weeks (once or twice per week) but today I had huge loss of blood in my stool is this serious or life threatening thanks in advance.
I have cut my hands with blade 3-4 years back, now there is black cutted marks on my hand and legs where I have cut. How can I remove these scars?
Hello sir, I am getting married soon. The problem is that my arms complexion is darker than my whole body. Please suggest any medicine or possible way which can effect fast. M 27 years old.
How to get rid of fordyce spots on Mouth I found them 1 year ago And It's still there White 1 mm Painless bumps not going away.
Hi sir mujhe yeh janna hai ki mere chahere pay kafi dane aur nisan hai isse thik hone ke lie kya karu.
Hello sir / mam . I'm 21 years old Mere face pr bahut jada pimal ho gy h wo black Mark chhod dete hai bahut prblm ho rhi h jya kru mai.
hello, i am a 18 guy, i am having some black spots and pores in my face, i want to get rid of them, i need a clean skin and fairy skin. suggest me some methods that will surely makes me fair and clean my face.
Drug rashes are generally defined as the reaction of the body to certain kinds of diseases. Different drugs result in different kinds of diseases which sometimes are as dangerous as being life-threatening. There are different types of drug rashes. They can manifest in different forms. Common ones are:
- Blisters and swelling: Many drugs result in acute blisters and swelling in different parts of the body. This condition, if unchecked, may aggravate, leading to dangerous consequences.
- Prolonged high fever: Continuous rise in fever is often diagnosed as a serious consequence of certain drugs.
- Abnormal redness of the skin: Few medicines often result in sudden reddening of the skin. This condition continues till the drug is discontinued.
- Rash and itching: This is considered as one of the most common side-effects of medicines. Often medicines result in continuous itching and rashes on the skin that also causes swelling, if unchecked.
- Swelling of tissues: Tissues often swell up as a result of consumption of certain medicines. Consequently, the concerned person experiences problems in breathing and often a drastic fall in blood pressure.
However, there are ways that one can adopt in order to combat drug rashes.
- Identify and discontinue the drug: One of the most essential ways of combating drug rashes is to identify the drug and immediately discontinue its consumption.
- Avoid using chemicals: One way of easy recuperation is to avoid using chemicals, soaps on the affected areas. If continued to use, they aggravate the already caused damage. On the other hand, Calamine can be used for treating drugs.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes: Wearing tight clothes that sticks to the body further damages the skin. Instead, one should try to wear loose-fitted clothes that allow the skin to heal.
- Apply cool compresses: Taking cool showers or applying cool compresses over the affected areas significantly help to recuperate fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.