Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh H MastudYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I was diagnosed with pharyngitis a 1 year back but it reoccurs frequently. So what can be the cause for it? And I am having slight swelling in pharyngeal wall.
How to cure acute dry cough. please give some name of tab or syrup bcas its to irritating from last 3 days to.
What is main reason for headache. I always have headache problem. I do have myopia problem. I think is the main reason.
I have been suffering from asthma since 3 years. Unfortunately now a days I have facing more suffocation problem. And during night time 3am-4am. The situation gets more serious. Also more intake asthalin is having allergy on my skin. What should I do?
I have a discomfort, pain on my chest. When I turn my neck I get a piercing pain. My very recent Ecg, Echo and Chest Xray says it is all normal. Suffering with this problem for past 3weeks.
I am suffering from gas problems. I eat very less but still my stomach became very heavy. I rarely eats oily food or cold drink. I am not a alcoholic or smoker. Pls suggest me.
Hi. TESTOSTERONE (203 range is 241-827) is low for my case. I am suffering from gastric and muscular pain. I am suffering due to this? Let me suggest your expert advice.
Your Ojas is your protection and health shield
Immunity in Ayurveda is linked to good digestion, a balanced endocrine system, proper functioning of the liver and a strong agni or metabolism. It's also strongly connected to a subtle essence known as ojas, which means vigor. According to Ayurveda, the strength of your ojas has a bearing on the influences and factors (both external and internal), which cause you to suffer from any health problem. By protecting your ojas, you boost your body's immune system and protect you from every external or internal harms.
There are times when the protection of this subtle essence becomes vital and these are:
- Periods of recuperation
- Stressful situations
- Period between seasons
- Cold and flu period
- Times of rejuvenation
- Drastic change in your routine
- Major life changes like having a baby or divorce
How to go about protecting your ojas and boosting your immunity levels?
1. When it comes to boosting your immunity and fortifying your ojas through diet, garlic is a very useful food. It provides natural support to your body's immune system by kindling your agni, eliminates destroys natural toxins, ensures your body temperature is at an optimal level, improves the functioning of the lungs and as well as removes excess kapha (one of the three energies or doshas) from your body.
2. The adoption of certain fruitful Ayurvedic therapies such as yoga, pranayama and meditation can help in supporting the quality of your ojas, thereby improving your immunity. Although these practices come with diverse benefits, all of them aid in cultivating presence, clearing up your nadis (channels in the body), relieve stress and digest ama (toxins).
3. There are also certain herbs that are known to support your immune system and encourage proper function of the immune system. Herbs like Ashwaganda, guduchi, neem and holy basil ensures a balanced immune system, rendering you with an optimal health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Home Remedies for Skin Allergies?