Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gajan Hasmir
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gajan HasmirYour feedback matters!
My left knee gets stiff and it pains when I get up after sitting on the ground for a while and takes couple of minutes to get going. I feel muscular pain in the same left knee when I try to pull off my feet from the boot without untying, while right knee has no such issue.
How shall I recover my grey hairs. I am only 21 years old and my head has full of grey hairs. Kindly suggest.
Is nutri slim tea good for weight loss? Any side effects? I have PCOS and taking tablets (Normoz and support) Can I go for dieting by taking only Oats and fruit smoothies in the morning and night?
I am a 25 year old male and have pain in throat and cough coming with blood at last 1 month. please tell me what to do??
Hey I am 19 years old boy. And I think I usually urinate much frequently than everybody. M else. Can you please help me in anyways .but also I think as I drink a lot of water so that can be the reason to. So please give your reply sir.
I'm 21 years old I have acne and large pores on cheeks and hair lines my skin is oily and dark circles I have dandruff (like cement) oily scalp I eat very rarely junk I'm a college girl I can't go out without makeup I always use very light makeup (foundation and compact on lakme) I'm gng to try new pls suggest me some medicines remedies for acne pores dandruff also pls pls pls pls suggest me best skincare and makeup brands for me which is best I lot confused (The body shop ,Nuetrogena, Mayebelline,Mac ,Loreal) and also please tell me which is better for my skin liquid or powder foundation or mineral powder .Please suggest me an best routine for me pls pls.
The first time you have sex is probably not as glorified as they show it in movies. Sex in general is a very messy situation with the intertwining of limbs and hair getting into your eyes. The chances are high that you probably got introduced to sex with the missionary position. Because, not every one of us is lucky enough to start with a sexy over the counter experience.
While missionary is the holy grail of positions, it may get boring, if that is the only position you stick to. Life gives us enough reasons to get us bored and battered at the end of the day. But, sex is not one of them.
Here is a list of positions you may try if you are too bored of the regular missionary:
- Cowgirl: It isn’t always fair to have the men do all the work for you, while you just sit there and look pretty. Giddy up, straddle on top of your man and give him the ride of his life. This position gives total control over the extent of penetration to the woman, and allows your clitoris to rub against the pelvic bone of your partner, stimulating you further.
- On the edge: Ask your man to sit on the edge of a sofa or a bed with his legs down. Ask him to sit back and relax, while you climb on top with your knees on either side of him. Put your hands over his shoulders and take him in slowly. Have him grab your buttocks while you are at it.
- Doggy: This is a position which can be tremendously primitive and carnal. Start by getting on all fours and have your man enter you from behind. This position allows your man to go the deepest. To spice things up even more, do it in front of a mirror and have your man grab onto your breasts while he is thrusting. Keep your legs closed; it gives a more snug feeling.
- Reverse cowgirl: This position is a variation of cowgirl. It is just like cowgirl, except you are facing opposite to your man. Have him lie down, or recline against the pillow, get on top of him, and get his member inside you. With his legs closed, you can take the support of his thighs to aid in the movement. This position allows you to be in full control of the speed and penetration.
- Spooning: This is an intimate position, probably best when you are too lazy to get up and get going. Lie on your side, and have your man spoon you from behind. To make things spicier, have him multitask by fondling your breasts or teasing your clitoris from behind.
- Missionary with a twist: Since missionary is such a sexy position, you cannot simply ignore it. Try it with your pelvic prepped up with a pillow. This gives a better angle for penetration and the pelvic bone is more likely to brush up against your clitoris! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I suffers with hair loss from last few years. I tries more madecins and oils but result was zero. So please suggest me.
1. De-stress sex helps you reduce stress. When deep breathing exercises fail to de-stress you, sex will do the needful. During sex your body produces dopamine, a substance that fights stress hormones, endorphins, aka" happiness hormones" and oxytocin, a desire-enhancing hormone secreted by the pituitary gland. In a study, published in the public library of science journal, three neuroscience researchers conducted a test on male rats and found that the sexually active rats were less anxious than rats with no sexual activity.
2. Great form of exercise making love is a form of physical activity. During intercourse, the physiological changes in your body are consistent with a workout. You must have noticed that the respiratory rate rises, which means you get tired. Hence, you burn calories. If you have sex three times a week for 15 minutes (but we know you can do better than that) you'll burn about 7.500 calories in a year. That's the equivalent of jogging 75 miles! heavy breathing raises the amount of oxygen in your cells, and the testosterone produced during sex keeps your bones and muscles strong.
3. Lowers high blood pressure hugs and sex can improve your blood pressure. Sex reduces diastolic blood pressure, that is, the bottom number while reading blood pressure. Researchers with the university of paisley conducted an experiment on the same. They concluded that sex improves blood pressure.
4. Builds your immunity trying to fight the sniffles? sex is the answer to fight cold and other health problems; sex can boost your immunity. Immunoglobulin a, an antigen that fights the flu increases when the frequency of sex increases.
5. Makes you look younger making love three times a week can make you look 10 years younger, claims a scottish researcher" it's good for you to have good sex" says david weeks, a clinical neuropsychologist at the royal edinburgh hospital, whose study on the effects of sex on aging appears in his book, secrets of the superyoung.
6. Healthy heart sex helps you burn calories but it can also improve your heart. Sex will take care of stroke and heart attacks, you just have to enjoy the moment. Scientists with new england research institute examined the effect of sex on the heart. The study concluded that men are 45 percent less likely to experience cardiovascular diseases. But the study fails to study the effect of sex on a woman's heart.
7. Pain relief pleasure is the measure to beat out the pain. Do you experience migraines and body pain? well sex is the answer. But if you experience back pain, it is best to consult a doctor. Dr. George e. Erlich, an arthritis specialist from philadelphia conducted a study on the link between arthritis and sex. He narrows down that patients who engaged in sex experienced less pain.
8. Builds trust and intimacy the act of sex spikes the hormone oxytocin; this hormone is responsible for your happiness and love. If your feel your relationship is falling out, there is trust or you're worried that your partner will stray away, then sex will dispel these doubts. The hormone oxytocin builds trust and brings couples closer, and cupid too.
9. Less chances of cancer regular ejaculation reduces your chances of developing prostate cancer. In an australian study men who ejaculated 21 times a month were least likely to develop cancer. It is further supported by other researches that sexual intercourse reduces the risk of prostrate cancer.
10. Stronger pelvic muscles sex involves the use of several muscles; hence regular sexual intercourse can help you develop stronger pelvic muscles. Further, since the act of sex involves a range of muscles, it also helps strengthen these muscles - for ex: quads, your core, and the upper back. Through regular sex, you can also maintain a strong bladder and bowel function. Strong muscles, calorie burner, improves heart health - sex seems to take care of you.
11. Prostate protection most of the fluid you ejaculate is secreted by the prostate gland. If you stop ejaculating, the fluid stays in the gland, which tends to swell, causing lots of problems. Regular ejaculation will wash those fluids out and ensure the well being of your prostate until old age. Problems may also occur when you suddenly change the frequency of ejaculations.
12. Induces sleep after that great, lovely workout you are bound to get good sleep. But guess what? sex works the same way as exercise. The increased heart rate leads to increased post-coital relaxation. Sex could be the next thing for insomniacs! so what really happens: - sex can relax you, hence if you are already tired, the act of sex will induce sleep. - when men ejaculate they become lethargic, this can make them sleepy.
13. Regular periods apparently sex can improve your menstrual cycle. Sex regulates hormones, which in turn regulate the menstrual cycle. Sex reduces stress, which is one of the reasons women miss their periods. Sex seems like a better option than pills.
14. Prevents erectile dysfunctions fifty per cent of men older than 40 suffer from erectile dysfunctions and all young men fear the moment when they won't be able to get it up any more. The best medicine against impotence is. Sex. An erection keeps the blood flowing through your penile arteries, so the tissue stays healthy. Plus, doctors compare an erection to an athletic reflex: the more you train the more capable you are to perform.
15. Live longer a healthy heart, stronger muscles, increased circulation of oxygen and happiness are some of the factors that add life to the years and as a result - years to your life. A study published in the british medical journal reveals that men who engaged in sex often live twice as those who rarely had any action.
16. Healthier semen if you're trying to conceive, you increase the volume of semen if you have sex regularly. Regular sex replaces old sperms from the testicles. If there is a natural build of sperms it can lead to dna damage.
If you have any further questions on sexual health, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.