Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. GaikwadYour feedback matters!
My wife have suffering from Arthritis since 3 years please resolve my problems. She is 25 year an old lady.
I am a student I have facing neck pain form 1 week. I use ornament but it relief me for some time what should I do now Should I consult with a doctor.
She has also gone through paralysis attack twice. But there is no relief In back pain. Please advise.
I am 23 years old I have severe hand pain even if I carry light weights for 5 to 10 minutes. Can you please suggest about this matter.
I have difficulty in walking and through calf pain and low back acts. According to reports my EHL is weak and DTR is absent. MRI report-facet joint arthrosis is seen at L4-5 and L5-S1 along with laminectomy. Cystic lesion at T12-4 splaying of nerve roots and kinking of conus. Narrowing of respective neural foramina.
Psoriasis appears as patches of silvery scales or red areas on the legs, knees, arms, elbows, scalp, ears and back. Toes and fingernails can lose their luster and develop ridges and pits. Often hereditary, this condition is linked to a rapid growth of cells in the skin’s outer layer. These growths on the epidermis never mature. Whereas a normal skin cell matures and passes from the bottom layer of the skin to the epidermis in the bout 28 days, psoriatic cells from in about eight days, causing scaly patches that spread to cover larger and lager areas. The condition is not contagious.
Psoriasis generally follows a pattern of periodic flare- ups alternating with periods of remission, most commonly beginning between the ages of fifteen and twenty- five. Among other things, attacks can be triggered by nervous tension, stress, illness, injury, surgery, cuts, poison ivy, viral or bacterial infection, sunburn, overuse of drugs, lithium, and beta- blockers a type of medication frequently prescribed for experience an associated arthritis that is similar to rheumatoid arthritis and that is difficult to treat.
- Eat a diet that is composed of 50 percent raw foods and includes plenty of fruits, grains, and vegetables include fish in the diet as well.
- Get plenty of dietary fiber. Fiber is critical for maintaining a healthy colon. Many fiber components, such as apple pectin and psyllium husks, are able to bind to bowel toxins and promote their excretion in the feces. Also follow the program for colon cleansing. A clean colon is very important.
- Use fish oil, flaxseed oil, or primrose oil supplements. They contain ingredients that interfere with the production that promotes the inflammatory acid a natural substance that promotes the inflammatory response and makes the lesions of psoriasis turn red and swell. Red meat and dairy products contain AA. Avoid these foods.
- Apply seawater to the affected area with cotton several times a day.
- Use cold-pressed flaxseed, or soybean oils.
- Do not consume citrus fruits, fried foods, processed foods, saturated fats (found in meat and dairy products), sugar, or white flour.