Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Fuzail PathanYour feedback matters!
Hello! I dnt knw whts happening wd my eyes. From 3 4 days it has itching. Nd when m going to touch me eyes nd wants to rubbing my eyes it starts secrete water. What to do?
My eye problem. When I sit on computer table to view on screen then I feel very tribal and. After 3 or 4 our I can't see unread. So how can I do noe.
I am 17 years old and I have CYL-0.5 power in my both eyes. Should I increase or decrease my eye power to become perfect that is no variations i.e to make my eye completely correct. Is that possible by decreasing or increasing power?
I'm unable to sleep at night since 3 days and having severe headache and my eyes are burning what should I do please help.
Is there any danger side effect on the eye after LASIK surgery. And what should we do to increase our height.
Puffiness is developing below my eyes and it is increasing day by day. I sleep around 61/2 hours every day and take 5-6 glass of water in a day. Facing stressful situations in my life. What could be the reason for this puffiness and how to cure it.
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.