Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Fazal A Sayyed
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Fazal A SayyedYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my shoulder from 1 month. I was playing cricket and in the middle of throwing ball it happened. what should I do?
I am 17 years old. I got my knee twisted while performing stretching exercise. I had such experience 1 year back when my knee got twisted while I was walking. I then consulted a doctor and I was fine with medicines which he gave. And now for the second time doctor said that it is hyper mobility syndrome. I am undergoing physiotherapy treatment for a week. Can I perform regular exercises like skipping stretching etc after I become alright.
I had a spine surgery as I had a tumour there. Now I am unable to land my foot properly. Surgery was successful .I don't feel any pain. I went for therapies too. But no improvement. I only can walk on my toes.Please suggest.
What are simple knee exercise for making knee straight ? and also for increasing knee muscles strength.
I'm 32 years male athletic body. I have severe pain in my heels since 7 years. My uric acid level is about 6 to 7. Tried lot of medications silicon gel pads in shoes. Medicated sandals etc but the problem still persist. I left red meat for 6 months. Consulted many doctors, took injection in heals also but no use. please suggest something.
Doctor, my father had faced an accident before 2 Months, their spinal cord is injured due to which he is unable to move his body. After 2 months he is recovering little bit. But, now he loosen his weight (about 10-15 kg). So, doctor please guide us how many days/months it takes for recovery?
My mom 52 years old, having acute onset pain in right medial side of knee since 3 months. Doctors diagnosed him negative for osteoarthritis, no clue we are getting for pes anserinus bursitis. Pain is sharp, pointing, relieved by medication, sometimes she has to stop during movement because of pain. No h/o trauma.
I am suffering from back pain from three year and I feel so very bad. Can you suggest what should be done.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!