Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Farhang M Esmaeili
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farhang M EsmaeiliYour feedback matters!
I am having a small sore at the gum for months. It is not paining. Sometimes I could see little bloody. So times I could see puss. What it might be?
I am 42 years old with good health but I am facing problem mouth ulcers frequently every month, I do not use to chew any type of tobacco, cigarette or drinks, please suggest me what's the reasons.
What's the probability of developing a dry socket after a dental extraction. I understand precautions need to be taken, but how soon can I start smoking again?
I have a clicking sound problem in my right side jaw, can you please tell me that is it a major problem? I am waiting for your answer. Thanks.
Dear sir, I had recently undergone wisdom tooth extraction and was advised amoxycillin 625 for few days after that I am having mouth ulcers have taken b casolues but not benefitted from it please advise as my condition has agravated.
Hello Dr. I am29 years old. My tooth have been a raised in an irregular pattern. Compared to top layer bottom layer is worst, I need to get my tooth pattern little regular at least on the top layer. Some of the teeth are in damaged condition also. Get me the appropriate cost impact for this treatment.
Hello doctor Offenly I used to have pain and blood in tooth gum. N felt anonymous pain too. Wat should I do. M worried. Its happening frm abt 3months on every 2nd week most probably.
The smile is the first thing we notice about a person, and more than anything else, it reveals the teeth first. We all yearn for that set of perfectly aligned teeth that are pearly white in color. However, this is not a reality in all people.
Due to various reasons, the teeth are not always bright and white. In some cases, the high fluoride content in the water can lead to fluorosis, which causes irregular patches on the teeth. Chewing tobacco and smoking are another reason for teeth discoloration, ranging from yellow to brown to black. The most inevitable of all reasons is ageing, where they naturally change to a darker shade of yellow. However, dental technology has also improved to come up with various solutions, so that the dream for that set of pearly whites can be made a reality.
Bleaching is by far the most commonly used method for teeth whitening. The tooth has an outer layer called enamel, a next layer called dentin, and a final inner layer called the pulp. The enamel contains organic particles that give the tooth its color, and the bleach material attacks these organic particles and thereby removes the stains.
It is always advisable to use tooth bleaching under the supervision of a dentist. A thorough examination and diagnosis is required before deciding on one of the two modes of bleaching.
- In-office bleaching: This involves use of whitening gels that are not available over the counter. The gel is applied on the discolored portions of the teeth to leave a whiter tooth behind after the stipulated time.
- Home bleaching: In cases where more regular application is desired, the patient is given a kit which has customized trays and the whitening gel. The patient is educated on a schedule including how and when to apply the gel and instructions for this application.
In addition, for minor discolorations, there are other options as below:
- Whitening strips: These strips are similar to adhesive bandage and contain the bleaching agent. They are applied onto the tooth and left for usually about 30 minutes to take effect.
- Brush-on whitening: These gels are applied directly on the tooth and left for a while or overnight if required.
- Whitening chewing gum: For the chewing gum lovers, this could be an option. These chewing gums are similar to any chewing gum but include bleaching agents.
Side effects: Sensitivity and gum irritation are the two common side effects of bleaching. This could be either from the chemical or the trays that are used. The need to repeat the treatment again is another shortcoming. Repeated visits to the dentist may be needed once or twice a year to maintain the pearly white smile!
I have a whitish/yellowish thing on tooth which I recently discovered. Is it due to cavity? And if it is what can I do to make it better? I already brush my teeth twice a day.
I usually get my mouth full of saliva when I woke up in the morning. In nights I have to get up and spit it too sometimes. So whats the cure for it.
Hello . I have problem with gums bleeding so I go my dentist he treats my mouth and clean tart and other infection . But after one week my mouth again deposit tart and plaqe I used every day all precaution.
• pain in or around the ear
• headaches and neck aches
• tenderness of the jaw or jaw muscles
• jaw pain or soreness that is more prevalent in the morning or late afternoon
• jaw pain when chewing, biting or yawning
• difficulty opening and closing the mouth
• clicking or popping noises when opening the mouth
• sensitive teeth when no other dental problems can be found.