Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am suffering a lower pain after having a sex few month ago. Now I can't to do about my pain, please suggest me some medicine!
I am 18 year old and travelling from back injury. It hurts me during playing. Please suggest me something.
Many men have sexual problems which prevent them from deriving pleasure from sexual activities. They become more common as men age. These problems are generally caused by physical or psychological issues like certain medical conditions, alcoholism, drug abuse, stress, anxiety etc. The most common ones among them are:
1. Erectile Dysfunction - Erectile dysfunction or impotence involves not being able to achieve or maintain enough of an erection to have proper sex. This is usually caused by tension about work, finances, family, relationship or even excessive worrying about not getting an erection.
The penis needs good blood flow to sustain an erection during sex. Erectile dysfunction can also be the first sign of significant cardiac or vascular disease.
Selective drugs like Staxyn, Stendra, Levitra, Cialis, Viagra etc. are generally used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Another treatment is psychotherapy, which might help in exploring problems in the relationship or by relaxation techniques.
2. Peyronie's Disease - Peyronie's disease causes narrowing or curvature of the penis. If it is severe enough, this condition can be painful and prevent you from having sex.
Penis deformation can be caused by scar tissue, possibly because of a previous injury, that appears as a hard lump on the upper side of the penis more frequently. Many times, pain during erection is not felt after 12 to 24 months, although the penis curvature usually remains.
3. Ejaculatory Disorders - Premature ejaculation is the most common type of ejaculatory dysfunction. It occurs within two minutes of the start of sexual stimulation. There are good chances that most men might experience this at some point of their life.
There are currently few treatments for premature ejaculation. Antidepressant medication is usually the best option. Topical anaesthetics applied to the penis can also delay ejaculation by reducing sexual sensation.
Related Tip: All You Need To Know about Night Fall
Sir iam 20 and iam having hand pain since 10days pain is light but it seems to be a1 nerve pain only what is the remedy please suggest is there any thing to worry hope you reply soon.
I am 26 and I have started to keep my foreskin retracted always for 2 years because when I keep my foreskin covered it cause redness and irritation. And my glance is now exposed always with no irritation. I want to know if it is OK to keep foreskin retracted.
Hi. My question related is to weight gain. Early that I also ask question related to it. In that question I mentioned that I am using a weight gaining shake named" ENDURA MASS" Then please tell me is it right way to gain weight or any side effects of it?
Hello doctor, today I took my daughter for blood test. She is 4 years, wt 17kg. Height ok. Some different test results are as follow- heamoglobin- 9.5, pcv- 28, lymphocytes- 62, eosinophils-06, neutrophils-28. All other results are withing limits. Blood group b+. Our medical unit doctor prescribe her 1. Syp. Tonoferon. 3 month. 2. Noworm for 3month. One dose per month. 3. Advise to take fish, meat, iron reach food. In our generation no thalesymia history. Her mother also haemoglobin--10.8. Low. Please advise us for my little one and her mother.
Sir mujhe aise lagta hai ki mere penis main se paani nikl raha hai but jb check karo tb niii hota aur kbi kbhi thoda hota hai please aap mujhe iska ilaj bataye aur yeh kyun hota hai yeh btaye? I'm in a big worry '
Men are always concerned about their size and in extreme cases, this concern is also a cause of anxiety disorders. Even though, a large penis does not provide men any edge in terms of sexual pleasure, still it is big cause of concern for most of them. Other factors like erectile function and length of sexual intercourse play a more important role in sexual pleasure.
Here are the 5 ways to enlarge your penis:
- Have lots of fruits and vegetables: For a healthy and long penis, you need to have fruits and vegetables high in antioxidants. These elements are very helpful in fighting free radicals (elements that damage your body) that form in the blood vessels. Additionally, antioxidants also help in strengthening the blood vessels.
- Say yes to exercise: Exercising regularly can significantly affect your penis size and cause you to have a long and healthy penis. By exercising from time to time, you end up improving blood flow to the organ as well as clearing up the blood vessels.
- Cut down on your stress levels: Stress and anxiety can also reduce the size of your penis. This happens as negative feelings cause blood to flow from the penis. As a result, it becomes very difficult to increase the size of the organ. Another reason that can contribute to the small size of your penis may be sexual performance anxiety.
- Quit or reduce smoking: Smoking can considerably affect the size of your penis due to the blockage that small tobacco smoke particles create in the arteries that supply blood to the penis. Moreover, since smoking is associated with heart diseases, the flow of blood to several organs in the body gets affected including the penis.
- Take a warm shower: A warm shower can aid in increasing blood flow to not only your body but also the penis. The warmth of the water aids in augmenting blood flows into the organ, enabling the growth of the penis.