Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Electricwala J TYour feedback matters!
I have pain in neck shoulders am suffering from allergic bronchitis and not consuming any medicines for this. I have gastric problem eventhough having food on time. I am 30 years male and get urge for masturbation frequently. I dont know why?
I had been completion thyroidectomy operation before 3 months ago. After surgery, I am taking radioactive iodine treatment for cancer cells destroyed in body. Now, Last one week, Having pain in my left shoulder part and have swelling too in left side of my body and tingling and numbness feeling again and again in the body. Mostly on lips, two hands and legs. I had been shown the doctor here, They gave me some medicines as ultracet and other antibiotics for pain relief. But, there is no much more difference in swelling. Is it normal?
I have a laptop 2 years my legs gets weak because I am keeping on my ties so please advice me how to reduce this problem.
I am 46 years, non diabetic and non bp person, single suffering from right hand shoulder pain for the last 3 month, I approached orthopedic doctor he advised hifanacmr, improve, ostrocerin and some exercises but no relief, I travel by 2 wheeler for 60 km to my office, suggest good medicines to get rid off this pain.
Have any solution for paining in the footpath leg pair? any medicine available for, please let me know the solution.
Can I do a plank exercise with knee pain. If yes then what are the good effect of this workout please reply me for the query .
I am getting pain at the center of back when sitting and getting up, meanwhile I have pain also from waist to the thighs.
I am suffering from dry couch from last 3weeks anex also leg pain what should I do please SUJJEST ME.
I am 17 years old boy. Of late I noticed that my bones make cracking sound (sometimes) whenever I make some movements. What can be reason for that? Moreover what's the solution?
Doctor, I am 18 years old male. I have black spots on my face from 3 years. Whenever I see it I feel bit dull. Could you suggest me any face cream or a face wash to prevent it. Till I am 14 I look fair, suddenly dark spots had come. I have understood that it is because of over exposure of sunlight. So please suggest me to get my old look back.
My leg was injured while playing football, and I consulted a doctor who is specialist in orthopedic. He said me to do mri scan and in the report the result was injury in the lateral meniscus tear. And he said we should operate it. And teared meniscus was removed by the doctor. But still I am suffering from the pain. What is a solution for this? please help me.
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am a woman of 42 yrs. I get regular pains in my knees and my calf muscles ache on and off without any reason. I regularly take multi-vitamin vitamin of "Centrum for Women 40+ one a day" daily along with 1000iu of calcium and daily dosage if vitamin D3. I have been taking multi-vitamin for last 4 years and D3 for the last 9 months. Please advice what is my problem. Thanks and regards Meenu Khanna
My symptoms are tiredness, fatigue, muscle pain and little joint pain sometimes. If I take 200mg of hcqs per day, I feel good and normal. If I take 400mg of hcqs per day, I get headache, nausea, dizziness, tiredness, muscle pain etc. So, pls suggest me the strength of hcqs I should take?
I have severe lower left back pain. It more worsen when coughing or bending. What should I have to do?
My mother was very much pain in two knees, so I operated both knees by apollo doctors advice, pain was relief, after two years my mothers left knee pain started whenever 500 m walking. Please give your advice, how to reduce this or avoid pain.
I am 39 years old female my question is that I have joints pain also called sandhivaad it is since 3 years I have a lot pain these 3 years each and every joint of body is paining since 3 years I have one child male who is born on 2000 march 28 tell me the suggestions for curing this problem.
Having saviour pain in my spine n upper back, neck n shoulder while moving my neck n its unbearable, my neck got little bit tilted automatically n I can't bare dis pain m not able to walk properly, sit properly not evev to stand please suggest me something urgently cause this pain z killing me n making me cry.
Following the simple tips below can give you a jump-start on improving or maintaining the overall health of your spine:
Develop a regular fitness routine: Try to incorporate resistance training and aerobic and flexibility exercises into your routine.
Lose weight if necessary: Being overweight or obese puts added stress and pressure on the joints in your spine (called facet joints). This can cause the normal wear and tear process to speed up.
Eat healthy, nutritious foods: Base your diet on fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
Take breaks throughout the day: This is especially important if you work at a desk all day. Getting up to stretch every 30 minutes gives your back a chance to recover from the strain of sitting for hours.
Develop good posture: Sitting or standing correctly promotes good back health.
Learn how to lift properly: Lifting correctly can help you avoid excessive strain on your back.
Get plenty of sleep: Aim for 8 hours a night.
Stop smoking: Smoking can accelerate the aging process, which is bad news for your spine.
Avoid heavy use of alcohol: Too much alcohol can lead to dehydration.
There's no sure way to tell if you will completely avoid developing spondylosis, but leading a healthy lifestyle is one of the best ways to prevent spondylosis.