Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. EknathYour feedback matters!
Have been suffering from hair fall since last year. And instead of any good its getting worse. Met many Dermatologists but all of no use. Help!
Dr. I have a 3 mm kidney stone before 6 months I have the same stone on that time Dr. remove stone by lithoteresphy but now again I got pain is it possible it happens again .pls susses me .i am working in qatar I am not feeling well n get pain.
When is the best time / day to try for a baby if my last period ended on 5 June 2017. I have also been taking 5 day medicine Letroz 2.5 mg for last two months and oosure m every day along with one folic acid tablet. Kindly advice.
Sir my face has tanned due to sun exposure, please provide me medicines for getting fair skin, please help me to get glowing skin in less time.
I have a problem on insomnia. I get a very weak sleep. A pin drop noise wakens me up. I sleep for hardly 2 hours a day. I tried counting backwards. But I could count from 10000 and reach 0 but didn't sleep. I tried many suggestions from peers to tire my mind but thoughts don't stop. And I am always conscious, anxious about getting things done in time and incidences don't leave my memory. Please suggest me a way to overcome this. Its getting over my mind. And I am growing less capable intellectually day by day.
My age 23 I use to skipping exercise every day for maintain my body weight this one I continue means in future after marriage for me uterus problems come for me ah?
Skin is the body's most expansive organ, but a few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality. For example, should you splurge on an expensive moisturizer or not? Here's the truth behind three common beauty myths.
- You need sunscreen only when you're outdoors on a sunny day: Sunscreen should be applied everyday whether you're indoors or outdoors. It is a misconception that we are safe from the sun's UV rays when we're indoors. However, UV rays are of two types. While the UVB rays that causes sunburn are blocked by walls, we are still vulnerable to the UVA rays indoors. UVA rays are responsible for skin ageing and skin cancer. Similarly, on cloudy days, we are safe from UVB rays but still need protection from UVA rays. Ideally, your sunscreen should have a minimum SPF of 20-30. If you don't like applying makeup over sunscreen, pick makeup products that are enriched with SPF. You need to moisturize and tone your skin everyday.
- No two people have the same skin requirements: While it may work for a person with dry skin to moisturize their skin every day, this may be detrimental for someone with oily skin. If you have oily skin, look for a lotion instead of creams, but if your skin is dry, you definitely need a cream based moisturizer. Similarly, a toner is great for oily skin but can disturb the PH balance of dry skin. Also take a look at the climate before you moisturize your skin. Moisturizing your face regularly in a humid area can lead to breakouts, while using a toner in dry weather can make the skin rough.
- Makeup causes acne: Makeup aficionados can breathe a sigh of relief; wearing makeup for extended durations does not lead to acne. The way you use your makeup and the type of product you use are the villains here. Contrary to popular belief, foundation is designed not to be absorbed into skin pores but to form a layer over the skin. Using expired products is also one of the main causes of acne. The other reason makeup is thought to trigger acne is because, if you go to sleep with makeup on, you may wake up with a breakout. This is because not washing your face, clogs your skin pores with the day's grime and dirt.
I am 50 years old. MBA. Was involved in the Corporate World last 24 years in MNC's with good pay. Last 2 years I had to quit job since I was transferred out and due to aged parents I had to quit. I started my own business in towers construction thru some contacts. But it is taking time to settle. my expenses which I can not curtail. The reason for my sudden depressions is this. How do I over come this? I am working hard day and night. I go to sleep at 2.00 pm since I work. But I need to develop it faster. Please advise.
Hello Dr. I got fever from 15 days. Its typhoid. But their is lots of pain in my neck and middle chest. What should I do?
I am 42 years old, had asd closure in 2010, presently suffering from backache, neck pain, migraine, joint pain, numbness. What should I do?
I am 23 yrs old female . I felt pain during urination and sensation of urinate frequently. Later I drunk lot of water and coccunut water. It become 10 days but sometimes I didnot feel pain if I takes fruit juices but sometimes pain s there. What I have to do?
Hi , I have suffering from heavy period flow it continues 7 to 8 days and so what can i do for this problem.
Getting hallucinations is a mental condition where a person sees, feels, hears, and tastes things that actually don't exist beyond one's heightened imagination or delusion. It involves the experience of perceiving something not present. Hallucinations can be pleasing or frightening. However, there is almost always an identifiable cause behind it.
They can be triggered by:
- Taking hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances
- Mental conditions like dementia and schizophrenia
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease
- Macular degeneration, leading to loss of vision
- Migraines and brain tumor can also lead to such delusions
Some of the signs of hallucinations:
- Hearing voices: The medical term for hearing voices is called an 'auditory hallucination'. A person may sense sounds or noises coming from inside or outside of their mind. The noise might be random or disrupting. One might also feel the voices talking to each other or trying to tell them something. Most of the times, these voices come from inside the person's mind; or in some cases, one's heightened perception may make a normal noise delusional.
- Seeing things: This is also called visual hallucinations. For instance, one may see unnatural things like a floating chair in thin air. It all depends on a person's perception. Sometimes these hallucinations appear as bright flashy spots or rays of light.
- False sense of taste and smell: Technically, these are known as gustatory and olfactory hallucinations respectively. One may feel a kind of odor coming from one's body or surrounding; or a person might feel that something he/she is drinking or eating has an odd taste. This is again too much thinking, causing delusional sensory activities.
- Tactile hallucinations: This is when a person feels things that don't exist. One may feel that he/she is being touched or tickled even when no one else is around or that insects are crawling beneath the skin. One may experience strange sensations, which are not a part of a reality.