Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. E K BharuchaYour feedback matters!
Hi My wife is suffering from bronchitis. She stays in port blair. She have diagnosed in allopathy however that gives temp relief. She stopped allopathy then and tried homeopathy and ayurvedic. She came to back Bangalore. For 3 weeks and she was fine. However as soon as she went to Port Blair. She faces the issue again.
My mom had breast cancer and she was operated on the left breast and the doctor said her lymph node were positive Now I would like to ask you Doctor that her left hand is swollen and I would like to know how to reduce the swelling and the pain in her hand because of the swelling.
I have dark circles for very long tym lyk for almost 9-10 years and they don't think so are getting less or being treated even after getting proper sleep and by using roll on of garner. Kindly help for the same.
How to get glowing skin these days I don't know what happened in my skin my skin looking dull dry so it's a humble request to you tell me the easiest way to get glowing skin.
I hve dark circles. And brown spots on my face. Not hvng glowness on my face. So suggest me what to do.
Hello I am from chandigarh my question is that what are the main reasons for dark complexion. Is smoking and drinking responsible for this. Actually my complexion is fair in the childhood but when I grown up my complexion goes dark day by day what is the reason behind that. Can I get my complexion back. What should I quit for overcoming this problem. And what precautions should I take for this. What should I eat for this and what should not please tell me I will be very thankful to you and how much time will it to be cured. Should I take any test for knowing the reason behind that. Actually my skin is so oily.Please tell.
Sir/madam on my face there are alot of white heads are coming I tries steaming also but it did not reducing how can I reduce white heads on my nose and chin.
Hii doctor I'm basant from bbsr sir my question is related in skin .so sir can you please ask how to bring glowing, fair & healthy skin I'm so worries.
I am a 56 year old women. I am suffering from black pigmentation marks on my face for the past 2 years. I try all cosmetic creams but it doesn' t seem to fade away. Rather its becoming more dark if anything. Please consult.
Sir" my pennis is something pain for all time for (3 years). I am 2 urologist consultant Dr. privately. Dr. speaking nothing everything ok. Dr. prescribe urine (CST test) and prostate test. Urine and prostate report good. But I am not satisfied. Now I am pain for every time. No solution. Sir please help me. Very problem feeling every day. Now we should I do. Now" what test for freely satisfied or solution for my life or future. please help me sir.
Hai This vinod I have a small problem day by day my lips are becoming black. I never smoke but every one asking me r you smoking. I am getting irritation by hiring that word. please suggest me to turn into white.
Bladder cancer refers to a cancer, which arises from the epithelial lining or the urothelium of the urinary bladder. In the most common form of bladder cancer, the normal histology of the urothelium is recapitulated. It is called transitional cell carcinoma. Bladder cancer is a serious form of cancer that leads to many deaths too.
There are several modes of treatment for bladder cancer. They are:
Bladder cancer surgery: Surgeries are common for treating bladder cancer. The types of surgeries include:
1. Transurethral resection of bladder tumor or TURBT: This mode is used for determining the presence of bladder cancer and to find out if it has invaded the bladder wall muscle layer. This treatment mode is generally used in the early stages of bladder cancer.
2. Cystectomy: A cystectomy is undertaken when bladder cancer is very invasive and parts of the bladder or the whole of it has to be removed. There are two types of cystectomy.
- Partial cystectomy is used when the cancer invades the bladder muscle layer in a small area. It can be removed without the whole bladder being taken out.
- A Radical cystectomy is undertaken in case the cancer affects a large area and is present in multiple areas of the bladder. This surgery removes the bladder entirely and all its nearby lymph nodes.
3. Intravesical therapy: In intravesical therapy, a liquid drug is put directly into the bladder via a catheter instead of injecting it or consuming it orally. The cells lining the bladder are affected without causing any harm to other body parts. This therapy is usually used after TURBT in non-invasive cases of bladder cancer to prevent recurrence.
4. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is an effective treatment for bladder cancer. Chemotherapy may be used in two ways:
- Intravesical chemotherapy, where the chemo drug is put directly into the bladder and is applicable only for early treatment stages.
- Systematic chemotherapy, which involves the injection of chemo drugs into the vein or muscle and can also be administered in the form of pills. The drug reaches all parts of the body via the bloodstream and affects all cancer cells.
5. Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure for bladder cancer involves the use of high energy radiation for killing cancer cells. It is used in early phases of treatment and is the primary remedy for people who cannot have a surgery. It is combined with chemotherapy to make the radiation effective. The most common type of radiation therapy for treating bladder cancer is called external-beam radiation therapy where radiation occurs from an outside source.
Bladder cancer is a severe form of cancer. Proper and ideal treatment is required among the several treatment methods available.