Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DurvankurYour feedback matters!
Hi This Is Shahidha. I Had Sex manner times with my boyfriend. I do feel my breasts are getting saggy day by day. Is There any way To make them stiff naturally. We do experience itching after having sex what does that indicate?
In the 18th century, most of the diseases were treated by bleeding a patient along with administration of laxatives. These treatments were termed as heroic treatments. The heroism was only of the patients who suffered at the hands of such interventions.
Homeopathy is an alternative medicine which was created by Samuel Hahnemann, in the 18th century, who was disgusted with the conventional treatment. He postulated homeopathy's "Law of Similars", which states that a substance which can treat the symptoms of a disease can also induce symptoms in a healthy person. This was based on his theory of eating cinchona bark a source of quinine, which was used to treat malaria. After he consumed that, he experienced the symptoms of malaria.
Homeopathy is considered to be controversial because of Hahnemann's postulate of the Law of Potentization, which states that homeopathic medicines become strong with more dilution.
If one must really believe in homeopathy then they need to know that it does not have a placebo effect. This has been proved by some strong examples. As per WHO, homeopathy is considered as the world's second largest point of care for healthcare. England's Royal family is also a strong supporter of homeopathy. Britain has placed homeopathy on their National Health system. In Britain, 45% doctors do not shy away from referring their patients to homeopathic medicine. There are many people across the world that trust only homeopathic medicines over allopathic medicines.
There is an increasing trend in the conventional doctors using homeopathic remedies. Also, in European countries the doctors prefer to refer patients to physicians who practice homeopathy. Homeopathy is slowly taking over the world. A random research showed that 45% British conventional physician along with 39% of French family physicians and 20% of German physicians are using homeopathic remedies. Also, 10% of Italian physicians use these remedies.
Despite, its increasing trend in Britain, it is not so well accepted in the United States. As per a report by Harvard, homeopathy only accounts for 0.5% of usage in the United States.
Related Tip: "Debunking 5 Myths Of Homeopathy"
Couple counseling & Therapy
Clients for career related Problems
Aptitude Testing and Guidance
Remedial Program for Learning Disability,
Autism, Behavior problem, hyperactive children and MR
Workshop and Seminar for School,
College, Hospital, Government Institute,
Teachers, Parents, Adolescence.
• Emotional Health
• Social Phobia (Any Phobia)
• Negative Thought
• Memory Related
• Anger Management
• Educational problems
• Behavior Problem
• Post-Trauma Recovery / Post - Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Panic Disorder / Panic Attacks
• Cognitive Rehabilitation
• Marriage Counselling
• Family Counselling
• Relationship Counselling
• Mental Health Counselling
• Group Counselling
• Substance Abuse Counselling
• Teen Counselling
• Divorce Counselling
• Individual Counselling .
• Alcohol & Drugs related
• Stress Management
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
• Panic Attacks
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• Pain Management
• Insomnia issues related
• Alzheimer's disease / Dementia
In This We Are Providing
Hypnotherapy for weight loss
Best Hypnotist doctor
best child psychologist
Best sexologist doctors
Mental health counselling services
Career counselling centre
Visit Only on Appointment
Call Mobile No. +91 9158585556, 9822803126
I am 18 years old. I missed my period. And I don't want to get pregnant. What to do?. There is any other solution to avoid pregnancy or abortion is only the solution?
Ayurvedic Treatment For Zika Virus Infection
Zika is a disease caused by Zika virus that is spread to people primarily through the bite of an infected Aedes species mosquito. The most common symptoms of Zika are fever, rash, joint pain, and conjunctivitis (red eyes). The illness is usually mild with symptoms lasting for several days to a week.
NATURAL WAYS TO TREAT ZIKA VIRUS INFECTION
Ayurveda, the 5000 year old medical science based on natural systems, has some excellent preventive and curative solutions to all diseases . The most significant aspect of these measures is that they are entirely based on natural substances and, therefore, totally safe on the human body without causing any kind of side-effects..
- Maintain a safe distance from people that show evident signs of nasal congestion or flu symptoms.
- Do not greet people with a kiss or handshake.
- Do no share food, glasses or forks.
- Open and ventilate enclosed rooms.
- Keep kitchen countertops and bathrooms disinfected with bleach; disinfect toys, phones door knobs and any contact surface with alcohol.
- Visit your doctor immediately if you experience sudden high fever and cough, with headache and muscle pain.
- Avoid sudden temperature change.
- Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A and C (Carrots, papaya, orange, tangerine, lime lemon and pineapple).
- Frequently wash hands thoroughly with plenty of soap and water.
Treat the symptoms:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink fluids to prevent dehydration.
- Do not take aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- If you are taking medicine for another medical condition, talk to your healthcare provider before taking additional medication.
# Home Remedies To Cure Zika Infection Naturally :)
Kwatha (Decoction): Take 5 Tulasi (basil) leaves, 4 Kali Mirch (whole black pepper) beads, 3 Laung (clove) buds and 1 teaspoonful of fresh grated Adraka (ginger). Mix them in a glass of water and boil the entire mixture until the quantity of water is halved. Filter and add a teaspoonful of honey. Your Ayurvedic decoction is ready. Take this decoction twice daily.
Herbs: Mix to 1 teaspoonful of Sitopaladi Churna with 1 teaspoonful of honey and have it twice daily.
Golden Milk: Add teaspoonful of turmeric powder in a glass of warm milk. Drink it every night.
# Best Herb To Keep Any Kind Of Viral Infection Away :)
Madhuparni is one of the best herbs to prevent :)
* AROGYAM PURE HERBS MADHUPARNI TABLET *
It has been claimed that Madhuparni is one of the greatest herbal remedies for the prevention of any kind of viral infection. It is a great immunomodulator. It strengthens the immune system and builds resistance in the body to fight diseases. It may be remembered that any infection mostly affects the persons having weak immune system. Madhuparni is also a very good remedy to treat fevers especially fevers from unknown reasons.....
This herb, which has been used in Ayurvedic Rasayanas since centuries, is very helpful in building up the immune system and the body's defense against infecting organisms. In a scientific study conducted using human WBC (white blood corpuscles), the Ayurvedic herb helps in enhancing the killing ability of macrophages (the resistant cells which are responsible for fighting foreign bodies as well as microorganisms). There are many uses of Tinospora Cordifolia.The stem is used in conditions like general weakness, dyspepsia, fevers of unknown origin, swine flu and many urinary tract infections. The bitter properties present in the drug show anti-periodic (Preventing regular recurrence of the symptoms of a disease, as in malaria) and antispasmodic properties which is again helpful in preventing infectious diseases like dengue, swine flu, malaria, viral infection etc.
This wonderful Ayurvedic herb helps in raising the efficiency of protective WBC (white blood cells) and builds up the body's own protection mechanism known as immune system. It is used as an immunity booster in certain ailments like jaundice, hepatic fibrosis and seasonal fevers. Madhuparni has proved very effective in preventing fibrous changes and promoting regeneration of the liver. It is a very good and helpful diuretic agent that helps removing renal stones and reducing urea from the blood. Madhuparni has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, and anti-allergic actions.
For maximum benefits, Madhuparni has been systematically formalized by plenty of clinical studies. Its formula has been subjected to the contemporary examination of clinical testing to prove its benefits in addressing the health concerns and its quality is controlled by the most advanced chromatographic techniques.
Pure extract derived from the dried herb. The positive thing about Madhuparni is that even in minor doses, it works miraculously.
Dose : Single Tablet A Day ....
Remember It :One Arogyam Pure Herbs Madhuparni Tablets a day, Keeps The Viral Infection Away :)
Hope the above pieces of advice will help you fight the deadly virus naturally. They can be followed even when you are continuing with modern medication.
Meri delivery 1 January ko hui thi. C. Section hua tha. Mera beta ab 4 months 15 days ka ho gya h. Shuru mein main breastfeeding krwa rhi thi pr sath mein lactogen milk b deti thi ab mujhe doodh aana bht bht km ho gya h. please mujhe koi tareeka bataein jis se doodh jald se jald badhe koi home remedy batayein or kis wajah se doodh km ho raha h wo b batayen plz.
I am facing a problem with the periods. Last month, November, I faced it twice within 5 days of gap. 1st one finished on 5th November and then started again on 10th November. (last month I donated blood too). This month, after few days my periods got over, it started again, but the amount of blood is very less. Last month I used "Unwanted 72" after unprotected sex. But this time I didn't. Please help me with this.
Would you please suggest on save intercourse medicine and procedure? Would you recommend a consult with doc, we are newly married couple.
I am getting married in next week and we don't want to have kids immediately. The problem is I don't want to use condoms and we are little bit scared to use pills because it may leads to side effects. Can you please let us know what are the other options available and if we need to use pills which one will be good.
Health benefits of CUPPING THERAPY:
Even though Cupping therapy is a very simple procedure, it has dramatic effects. Our health and well-being are tied up with the immune system. Traditional medicine tells us that all pain is due to stagnation of these symptoms. Cupping therapy have a wonderful pulling power and this is a dramatic technique in reducing pain and enhancing the feeling of well-being.
Cupping therapy has stimulating and strengthening effects so it successfully treats the following conditions:
- Constipation and Diarrhea
- Headaches, migraine
- Back pain
- Period pain
- Emotional problems
- Common cold and flu
- Skin problems
- Repairing of the body
I am female of 28 years. My monocyte count is abnormal i.e, 0 percent and esr count is 30. Please suggest me whether I should go for further test or not.
Hello doc im planning for a baby from past one year, but it's not happening, my period was regular only last month it was missed and this period was started on 11 to 15, so my doc suggested me to do HSG test and I done, actually what is the use of doing this HSG test will I get pregnant pls suggest me, or pls suggest me good tab to get pregnant. I just worrying my age in 29 and husband is 37. Pls help me out waiting for your reply. Thank you.
I'm 22, I have my periods only for a day or max only for 2days. But It comes on the regular dates every month wit a lot of pain. Please help!
Hi i am 28 years old girl my periods are not regular and soon i get tired please suggest me some solution
Hello my periods started on 11th of may and on 22nd of may I have sex with my husband will I get pregnant? I am having 40 days of Cycle period.
I had suffered from anul fissure in the month of December. But I got it treated. Now today I again got that same pain. And breastfeeding my 4 month old. What medication should I take. Which will not affect my breastfeeding and my baby.
Human urine is a useful tool for the diagnosis and detection of several health conditions. The color, smell and density of your urine can reveal a lot about the state of your health. Color, especially, is a strong determinant of many ailments or concerns.
Here is a list of the health conditions you might be suffering from, based on the color of your urine:
- Straw color to transparent yellow color: This urine color signifies that your body is healthy and perfectly hydrated. This should be the normal color of urine, which shows you are in good health.
- Transparent or clear: Transparent and extra clear urine indicates that you have drunk too much water, which leads to the transparent appearance. It happens due to overhydration.
- Dark yellow color: This shade of urine is considered normal, but it may indicate some amount of dehydration. You need to drink more water to eliminate the darker yellowish tinge from your urine.
- Honey color: Urine of honey color signifies dehydration and you must consume increased amounts of water.
- Pink or red color: Your urine may have a pinkish red shade when you consume foods like carrots, beets, blackberries and rhubarb. This may also happen due to the effect of some antibiotics or a drug which treats urinary tract infections. The presence of blood in your urine is indicated by these colors too, and it can lead to kidney diseases, UTI, prostate problems or tumors.
- Orange color: Your urine may have an orange color which resembles the color of orange soft drinks. This occurs as a result of high dose of vitamins and several antibiotics. This color may also indicate dehydration or problems related to the kidney or bile duct.
- Blue or green color: Such shades may be present in your urine because of dyes present in food items and medications. Your urine may turn blue or green, signifying several other medical conditions which require immediate medical attention.
- Foamy: If your urine has a foamy appearance, irrespective of the color and shade, you need to consult a doctor. Consistent foamy or frothy appearance of your urine may indicate the presence of protein in your urine, which further signifies problems in the kidneys.
- Maple syrup color: Urine of this shade indicates a severe case of dehydration or liver diseases.
Your urine tells a lot about your health by its color, odor and density. The color is an essential determinant for detecting several health conditions, which may be simple or chronic in nature. In case of abnormal urine color or appearance, you should consult a doctor without delay.